Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 20. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
It's more positive on the discord channel.  Highly recommended to join.

That's what echo-chambers usually sound like.

Bob, are you a believer in science, be it social, phycological or physical ?....if so please try and withhold your comments for 2 days as Sparker is conducting an experiment to see if FUD or negative responses is affecting the price.

I for one would like to see the outcome of this hypothesis, so please in the name of science 2 days. Then you can come back with whatever you like, so it will have to be 2 days starting from now….no negative comments until Tuesday this time in your country.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
So, there is happened a situation and i have problems in real life and need money asap. And i decided to sell my 90k coins (price 400sat on this moment, if it rise it will be more). Really need money but dont want effect the price. Who interest, PM me on forum or on discord (nickname DeathNuke, green nick). Scammers dont waste my time pls.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Funny how FUD'ers and fan fighting while dev having popcorn.

funny how fanboy are happy about SIGT while devs are swimming in their new pool , stay poor, he is far from , but you are happy about this shitcoin lol ...

There is an entire dev team...
Looks like you get all of your info from hearsay.  

Bravo, champ.
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
I love SIGT Cheesy

Activity: 2
My 5 cents...

Iv mined and invested alot in this project. Yes im loosing  Grin I am on discord channel and devs are realy working on this project. I think 3  community devs joined the team this week and they are looking for more. Some guy is willing to pay a full time dev for this project. There is alot going on and community is realy awesome, comming up with marketing, marketplace ideas, writing news etc.

I think on long term the project will grow and it will have better price.
I dont understand ppl on this forum spreading FUD wanting for signatum to crash and all kind of stuff. You guys are realy fucked up. Mind your own buissness, if you dont like it than dont follow and post stupid comments here.

And last :

EVREYONE WHO IS INTERESTING IN THIS PROJECT AND READING THIS THREAD...JOIN DISCORD CHANNELL FOR 2-3 DAYS AND JUST READ, THAN YOU WILL REALLY SEE WHATS GOING ON.

It's more positive on the discord channel.  Highly recommended to join.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

funny how fanboy are happy about SIGT while devs are swimming in their new pool , stay poor, he is far from , but you are happy about this shitcoin lol ...
Activity: 140
Merit: 101

You can say that again. It's interesting to know that efforts are being put into this mining but when it ain't going as expected and Dev team not responding then it becomes unfunny.

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Is any news about Bittrex and Signatum? I wait when SIGN will be a $1 at least)
Activity: 51

Ummm I didnt FUD moron, I said if you ask any questions you will be kicked. That is the TRUTH, not FUD.

And just so you have some understanding of what the definition of FUD is, here you go

FUD = Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt

None of this is what I have posted. Having a VALID opinion based on facts is not FUD, even the sarcastic responses I have made aren't FUD. I've stated this many times and I guess Ill have to do it again. Ive mined this coin from the start, had 10k in my wallet, never FUD'd. There are many issues some of you don't want to face. For one, which happened to me, I never received ANY POS from those 10k coins. No DEVS have ever answered my PMs about it, nor have they posted anything regarding the issue. So, you can take your baseless accusations and shove them up your ass.

Glad that you never receive any POS, totally deserved that...  Roll Eyes

Not gonna say whether I receive any POS units, since they will call me bluffing anyway. And btw, I'm holding just 7k units, so I don't even care if the project is going down the drain.
Activity: 20
Come out and join the conversation on Signatum on Oct 24 2017 at 8pm EST

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@baidis/signatum-q-and-a-oct-24

Just don’t ask any questions or you will be kicked
Let’s do an unscientific experiment. Everyone who fuds stop for 2 days. Let’s see how high the price climbs. That way everyone can offload their sig when it shoots to the moon. So Bob, stop dropping the price with your charts. 🤗

You promised to behave for 2 days, price is slowly climbing, a real man honour's his promise. you are not a real man.

Ummm I didnt FUD moron, I said if you ask any questions you will be kicked. That is the TRUTH, not FUD.

And just so you have some understanding of what the definition of FUD is, here you go

None of this is what I have posted. Having a VALID opinion based on facts is not FUD, even the sarcastic responses I have made aren't FUD. I've stated this many times and I guess Ill have to do it again. Ive mined this coin from the start, had 10k in my wallet, never FUD'd. There are many issues some of you don't want to face. For one, which happened to me, I never received ANY POS from those 10k coins. No DEVS have ever answered my PMs about it, nor have they posted anything regarding the issue. So, you can take your baseless accusations and shove them up your ass.

Dude re-evaluate my comment, I never said you FUD....I just mentioned you breaking your promise to behave so we could all see the outcome of your experiment, without negative interference, as the remark you left was a negative one even if it held truth...was sarcasm, its still a negative perspective.

Now you will have to start the experiment all over again to prove/disprove your hypothesis, as you factored in the independant variable, now the experiment is void.

I dont hold signatum, I am keen to see the outcome of your controlled experiment. 

No abuse.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

Let’s do an unscientific experiment. Everyone who fuds stop for 2 days. Let’s see how high the price climbs. That way everyone can offload their sig when it shoots to the moon. So Bob, stop dropping the price with your charts. 🤗

You promised to behave for 2 days, price is slowly climbing, a real man honour's his promise. you are not a real man.

Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
I think this thread should stay, once sigt rises, these fools will be laughed at, just like the dick head which buy the 2 pizzas for 10000 bitcoin,
Bitcoin wont be the winner in the future, nobody knows this information unless they have a crystal ball or a Modified Delorean.

No idea why but there are too many newbie creating FUD here... It is so annoying that happen to me when I want to read news about signatum. I was wondering if dev should start a self moderated thread.

thats been brought up many many times. However, when you have a self moderated thread the devs can delete anything they dont like, even if its the truth and against their coin. No way to run a forum...
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
I think this thread should stay, once sigt rises, these fools will be laughed at, just like the dick head which buy the 2 pizzas for 10000 bitcoin,
Bitcoin wont be the winner in the future, nobody knows this information unless they have a crystal ball or a Modified Delorean.

No idea why but there are too many newbie creating FUD here... It is so annoying that happen to me when I want to read news about signatum. I was wondering if dev should start a self moderated thread.
Activity: 434
Apparently is not the end of the coin is rising a bit (at least) but just the time will let us know
Activity: 98
Activity: 282
At this point, it's either HODL or see it crash to 0 .
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
I heard in discord that devs going to start new self mod thread soon, so lets wait a bit.

Normally I don't like self mod threads, but seeing all the &#*$ in this one, it's not a bad idea.

Look deeper not just the fud.

These guys are hurting, most of them heavily invested. Because of mismanagement of that "DOC".
Dont just abandon them.
Activity: 186
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
I heard in discord that devs going to start new self mod thread soon, so lets wait a bit.

Normally I don't like self mod threads, but seeing all the &#*$ in this one, it's not a bad idea.
Activity: 100

Post where this happened.
Your minions join the discussion daily and get bored because of how little anyone cares about them.
Sorry you had to sell for a loss, little shit.
Pages:
Jump to: