Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 17. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Instead of sigt, lux, hsr or some other shitcoin you should all seriously look into BTX (bitcore). Hovering around $5.25 right now, it was up to $12.00 in the last month and leveled out on a good entry price. Still mineable or you can purchase. They have a great active DEV team that isn’t going anywhere and whom answer any question asked. Bitcore will show you what a great coin with an active team should be like. I’ve been in it since it started and haven’t been disappointed once. They give 3% airdrops on your total each Monday and will be giving 25% at the end of October on your balance. (Min 10 BTX in wallet).
Love this coin but damn how many toxic people just trying to bring it down.

I don’t know, why don’t we count and find out? How about all the people who say they love this coin but can’t give valid reasons why anyone should be in it?
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Love this coin but damn how many toxic people just trying to bring it down.
I started mining SIGT shortly after it was announced.  Made a fairly large amount of LTC in trades through Cryptopia too.  I have read through the few last hundred or so of this garbage can that is a thread and have one question.  What in the holy fuck happened?  People doing an experiment on the correlation of FUDing and coin price?  Might as well delete this whole thing unless what is left of the Dev team decides to post some updates rather than hide out in a slack/discord channel while this entire thread turns into a dumpster fire.  No experiment needs to be done as I already have the answer.  Obviously, shit-talking a coin has a relationship to the current price of said coin.  Especially with such a new coin.  I think I have a total of around 100 SIGT left in my QT wallet that I have decided to hold out on.  Dont have any faith in it judging by what has happened but its there regardless.

said the person who made an account yesterday..... oh wait, i'm sure this is a second or third account.. good luck

If you would like some sort of verification that this is my only account, ask a moderator to look at the ip address associated with my account and compare with literally anyone else.  I didn't realize I had to make a bitcointalk account at the genesis block to be considered "real".  Fuck outta here with that second, third, fourth account garbage without any actual proof on your end.  I finally created an account because I have been watching shit happen on here and some other threads that I have bought in to.  As I stated in my previous post, I actually made a little money mining SIGT and trading for LTC or BTC (whichever had the highest order at the time) on cryptopia.  Kind of felt like a shitcoin at first but figured whatever, I'll mine it and see what happens.  My previous post was not to be a FUDing attempt but a observation on what is happening in this thread.  Maybe if you actually read what I posted, your thought process of "ZOMG MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS I CAUGHT YOU I CAUGHT YOU" maybe could have been expelled somewhere behind closed doors with some TP to follow instead of out of your fingertips.  

I did “read” what you wrote. It’s the same uneducated drivel most other morons are posting. So glad you made some money trading for LTC and BTC, which you seem to have to mention in all your posts. I especially liked the “Kind of felt like a shitcoin at first but figured whatever, I'll mine it and see what happens”. And, if you actually “read” through the last few hundred pages as you stated, you would see a good many of the “newbie” accounts were made to either FUD or Talk up sigt. Coming in on page 530 to brag, bash and lecture on a new account is not the way to start off in any forum. Good luck making more LTC and BTC. Try LUX coin, it’s the next greatest thing in crypto.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Well this was at least a sigh of relief price should start recovering now
http://signatum.news/interview/interview-with-eskodhi-the-millon-dollar-question.html
I'm curious as to what DOCs business trip was exactly about, maybe big investor/PR boost for SIGT??
Activity: 168
either u get it or not

the DEV team SignatumD and DOC are both gone
without a word, right at POS start.

so please show me a message from one of these two scammers after 1october
and dont post a message of sonnysdaytona saying that ppl think doc will come back in november eventually.

yes becouse now work at better scam LUX

So the fuckers are now on LUX? Be warn everybody. These guys should be jailed. DOC and signatumd should be behind bars if they are indeed working on another scam.

I made amoney on SIGT.

If they make another profitable POW coin i'm in. As long as the wallet works well enough to be added to exchanges.

I liked what they were doing up to POS

POS is always a bad idea IMO
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
i'm selling my 4.000 sigt

someone wanna buy?

lol , tell me the guys who will buy, ill try to sell him doge coin for 1£ :DD
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
i'm selling my 4.000 sigt

someone wanna buy?
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
why we cant trade SIGT on yobit ? its not appearing

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SIGT/BTC

Its at 3 btc volume so not on top. When the community devs are given some time you will probably find it easy again on top volume Smiley
Hey instead of moaning and predicting the "devs" will give the community something, why don't you tell me when they will actually DO something?
Merit: 118

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SIGT/BTC

Its at 3 btc volume so not on top. When the community devs are given some time you will probably find it easy again on top volume Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Press to btc and then search sigt...
Signatum removed from top beqause of low volume for now...
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
is the coin out from Cryptopia?
cause, there is still a wallet online?!?

The SIGT market in Cryptopia has been closed. You can not trade it there anymore. You can trade it in Yobit.net. If you still have SIGT coins there, better withdraw them to your desktop wallet or your wallet in Yobit.

tnx man
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
it's just my ideaa...
but lux scam is equal to sigt but with more scam feature
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
either u get it or not

and dont post a message of sonnysdaytona saying that ppl think doc will come back in november eventually.

So the fuckers are now on LUX? Be warn everybody. These guys should be jailed. DOC and signatumd should be behind bars if they are indeed working on another scam.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
either u get it or not

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Now that sigt is pos, are there any other (reputable) coins using the skunkhash algorithm? I have a profile of afterburner settings tweaked for this hash, but it seems like there are no other coins picking it up!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Since SIGT turned to almost worthless now, it's better to hodl it anyway.
LOL well i can't disagree with you
all the developers on board signatum are new. this will take a while before they get a grasp of how things work in yobit.

SIGT needs to get out of yobit.

Devs move your asses. If the community is really strong, you can make your way to a reliable exchange.

Yobit is indeed one of the worst exchanges. Devs want to go there, but later wants to go out. Even if SIGT devs manage to find another exchange. It is questionable will they delist the coin. They may even continue to trade with it and disable withdrawal. They were doing that. Just putting wallet in maintenance status. And bye bye, people will have to sell cheap they coins.

And not to mention even Yobit bots.

FIRST: THERE ARE NO SIGT CORE DEVS
2nd: YOBIT IS THE LAST EXCHANGE SIGT IS TRADED ON
3rd: IF SIGT GETS OF YOBIT ITS USLESS AS A BRICK

It's traded on Novaexchange.

But can you feel novaexchange on SIGT? cryptopia is still better, at worst.
It was actually, but as the coin declines so will the exchanges
Symptoms of a slowly dying coin

Anyway guys the experiment is complete its tuesday
SIGT 330 Satoshi  Cry still poopzz
Activity: 282
Since SIGT turned to almost worthless now, it's better to hodl it anyway.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
all the developers on board signatum are new. this will take a while before they get a grasp of how things work in yobit.

SIGT needs to get out of yobit.

Devs move your asses. If the community is really strong, you can make your way to a reliable exchange.

Yobit is indeed one of the worst exchanges. Devs want to go there, but later wants to go out. Even if SIGT devs manage to find another exchange. It is questionable will they delist the coin. They may even continue to trade with it and disable withdrawal. They were doing that. Just putting wallet in maintenance status. And bye bye, people will have to sell cheap they coins.

And not to mention even Yobit bots.

FIRST: THERE ARE NO SIGT CORE DEVS
2nd: YOBIT IS THE LAST EXCHANGE SIGT IS TRADED ON
3rd: IF SIGT GETS OF YOBIT ITS USLESS AS A BRICK

It's traded on Novaexchange.

But can you feel novaexchange on SIGT? cryptopia is still better, at worst.
Pages:
Jump to: