Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 21. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Come out and join the conversation on Signatum on Oct 24 2017 at 8pm EST

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@baidis/signatum-q-and-a-oct-24

Just don’t ask any questions or you will be kicked
Let’s do an unscientific experiment. Everyone who fuds stop for 2 days. Let’s see how high the price climbs. That way everyone can offload their sig when it shoots to the moon. So Bob, stop dropping the price with your charts. 🤗

You promised to behave for 2 days, price is slowly climbing, a real man honour's his promise. you are not a real man.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
All welcome come along and listen or get involved, Live Q&A if you have questions, or concerns please come along, attend, see what the devs are working on and their progress goals.

Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

Just don’t ask any questions or you will be kicked
Activity: 7

What are the advantages of this coin over the other coins?

Other coins are likely worth more.

Other coins are likely worth less.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so, did any of you guys get any PoS coins? so far I got nothing, and i know few more people like that. What is happening?

Didnt have rewards for days. I clean-updated the wallet and add the nodes in the .conf file and now it work.

I got my PoS reward every day. It is about 0.5-4 SIGT per day. In total I have 25000 sigt.

I keep my wallet run, unlock and check my node connectivity.

If you dont receive any, you have to ask devs on the discord. It is probably node connection problem. The PoS is functional and work fine.
thanks! this helps a lot, i was worried something is wrong
Activity: 115
What are the advantages of this coin over the other coins?
... says the person involved with penis pumps ...

You have no concept of meta. Do you ?

You have no concept of trolling. Do you ?
You must have no life.

... says the person involved with Signatum ...

... says the person involved with penis pumps ...
Activity: 46
Cant you go away with these picture's plz? You must have no life.
Activity: 46
it is rising a bit Smiley
Activity: 56
What I want to know is, what do the developers get out of this?  I'm hearing people are working 5 hours a day on the market and stuff, what is their motivation?  Is someone paying them?  Where is that money coming from?  Are people just being charitable with their time?  Same with the Doctor.  What is he getting out of it?  It doesn't make sense to me that all these people would do all this work for absolutely no compensation.

I'm a bit concerned about this coin and I have lost a good chunk of my mining profits because of the recent downturn, but I am going to hold on to mine until the bitter end.  I am hoping for a recovery.

I honestly am getting the impression that someone is manipulating this coin.  I think there must be at least one "whale" that is buying and selling massive amounts of SIGT which is making the price shoot up or down.
Developers get nothing, just being charitable. Cudos to them.
As for Doctor - I wonder, where is he? He just vanished, abandoned his dear Signatum child. Maybe it is he who is dumping, for him and developers to buy big amounts low and suddenly he appears with great updates and BOOM, sigt 10k satoshi!
Activity: 38
What I want to know is, what do the developers get out of this?  I'm hearing people are working 5 hours a day on the market and stuff, what is their motivation?  Is someone paying them?  Where is that money coming from?  Are people just being charitable with their time?  Same with the Doctor.  What is he getting out of it?  It doesn't make sense to me that all these people would do all this work for absolutely no compensation.

I'm a bit concerned about this coin and I have lost a good chunk of my mining profits because of the recent downturn, but I am going to hold on to mine until the bitter end.  I am hoping for a recovery.

I honestly am getting the impression that someone is manipulating this coin.  I think there must be at least one "whale" that is buying and selling massive amounts of SIGT which is making the price shoot up or down.
Activity: 37
I will comeback when we achieve our goal 👉 1 SIGT = 1 ETH 👈
So you will never come back? 1sigt = 1eth is impossible and will never happen.

Everything is possible 👈 Hope i will back soon ❤️👈🤠
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
What is this , does it mean i will not get this reward?

Date: 6.10.2017 г. 13:12
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 SIGT
Net amount: -2406.04393258 SIGT
Transaction ID: 340784d97165c705a8801e8119377beba7af4971261834e61a4acfae739869e5-000

Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
You did mining a POS block and still not got POS reward, because your transaction not confirmed.
Your amount of 2406.04393258 SIGT is hold on stake and it will be usable after network do this all confirmations.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
So you will never come back? 1sigt = 1eth is impossible and will never happen.
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Activity: 37
Hello my friend's 🤣
Today I finished my investing on signatum ❤️
I bought exactly how i wanted and even cheapest that I thought before 2 weeks 🤠🤣🤠
Thanks to my 19.5 family that's believe me ❤️👈🤠
I told you that in jungle i am a lion 🦁👈🤠
As I promised- only real 19.5 family will succeed 👈❤️🤠🤣
Signatum will have unbelievable future, just never forget who told you this 🤠🤣🦁👌🙏🏻
Always with yoy my 19.5 family ❤️❤️❤️
The 19.5 Guy

You recognize, of course, that you are literally advocating for a dump'n'dump, right ?

Only stupids and speculators are selling and damaging,
I finished with investing in signatum, good luck 👍
Activity: 32
my wallet, which has been running since day one without problems, just lost connection and wont sync anymore.
I tried removing peers.dat file, no effect.

edit:
fixed by adding nodes from
https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/signatum.conf

Thank u!
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Looks like someone is disposing his stash. I might as well dispose mine.
Its a waste investing BTC and time on this one.

Big mistake on me.
Pages:
Jump to: