Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 22. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Thanks. Obviosly my first staked block is orphan hahha , what a luck! Wish you all to be more lucky and hope the coin will grow up fast! Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes sometimes when i am staking this happens to me also, but i also noticed it when staking other coins.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
What is this , does it mean i will not get this reward?

Date: 6.10.2017 г. 13:12
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 SIGT
Net amount: -2406.04393258 SIGT
Transaction ID: 340784d97165c705a8801e8119377beba7af4971261834e61a4acfae739869e5-000

Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I heard in discord that devs going to start new self mod thread soon, so lets wait a bit.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Why isn't the thread closed down yet? I see no point of keeping it anyway, since the last 150+ pages was fully of out of topic posts and nothing useful was ever discussed.
Activity: 37
Hello my friend's 🤣
Today I finished my investing on signatum ❤️
I bought exactly how i wanted and even cheapest that I thought before 2 weeks 🤠🤣🤠
Thanks to my 19.5 family that's believe me ❤️👈🤠
I told you that in jungle i am a lion 🦁👈🤠
I will comeback when we achieve our goal 👉 1 SIGT = 1 ETH 👈
As I promised- only real 19.5 family will succeed 👈❤️🤠🤣
Signatum will have unbelievable future, just never forget who told you this 🤠🤣🦁👌🙏🏻
Always with yoy my 19.5 family ❤️❤️❤️
The 19.5 Guy
Activity: 100
guys is the btc is the main factor to the low price ? or something else?
btc is a factor, but not that much.
Some big holder sold and caused a panic.
Progress is being made and we are very excited to see what the future holds!
Activity: 109
enjoy this world
guys is the btc is the main factor to the low price ? or something else?
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
I think some of you guys have forgotten that you are continually trying to measure it in btc like the value of btc doesnt change. Yes it has been going down in price in USD but not as much as ppl seem to think and feel since btc has hit over 5500 usd right now people are still rageing on about btc and btc gold. If your in sigt still your mad to pull out now. Just hold a litt like e longer i wont hurt you havent lost anything if you hold yet. The moment you sell you lose it. Just HODL
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
funny there are 300,000 in buy orders between 110 and 122 sats.. I think ill put a buy in for 1 sat and pick up like 100k worth, just so I can wait until it shoots to the moon, then Ill be rich...  Roll Eyes

Honestly, why not? I sold most of what I had at 1300 sats and at this point it probably wouldn't hurt to buy a few bucks worth of BTC and set up a buy wall at rock bottom. With the way SIGT has been in freefall it wouldn't hurt. At worst you lose some beer money.

now u start to think guys and understand i dont want to destroy your coin, but i want the crew to be honest about the situation
and the people informed that they could loose all, or make a little profit if things work out!

One of newest dev's is so called my friend..he said they are working all that guys rely rock at developing. Next thing...if they finish evreything in roadmap and there is a good markenting ( community is wokin hard right now on marketing) there is no litlle profit..

All of us that have a lot of coins in our wallets and invest our time mining this coin hope that
Activity: 170
funny there are 300,000 in buy orders between 110 and 122 sats.. I think ill put a buy in for 1 sat and pick up like 100k worth, just so I can wait until it shoots to the moon, then Ill be rich...  Roll Eyes

Honestly, why not? I sold most of what I had at 1300 sats and at this point it probably wouldn't hurt to buy a few bucks worth of BTC and set up a buy wall at rock bottom. With the way SIGT has been in freefall it wouldn't hurt. At worst you lose some beer money.
from a investor perspective you guys are right if it gets that low... I dont think price will get that low. still in downtrend tho. it would only be buyable @ around 50 - 100 satoshi i think it will get there in couple of weeks

Look how helpful and positive you are now that the coin is getting close to your target.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

from a investor perspective you guys are right if it gets that low... I dont think price will get that low. still in downtrend tho. it would only be buyable @ around 50 - 100 satoshi i think it will get there in couple of weeks
Activity: 138

now u start to think guys and understand i dont want to destroy your coin, but i want the crew to be honest about the situation
and the people informed that they could loose all, or make a little profit if things work out!

One of newest dev's is so called my friend..he said they are working all that guys rely rock at developing. Next thing...if they finish evreything in roadmap and there is a good markenting ( community is wokin hard right now on marketing) there is no litlle profit..
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
I do not understand why there is so much talk in this regard. we can not see the effect of talking. it's mostly small talk, as far as I can tell. If everyone who speaks invests a bit, the price of the project will go up to 100 times. Cheesy
Activity: 204
Merit: 20

Activity: 46

Activity: 434
For all that mined this coin and has a significant coins in our wallets, the only thing that we can do is wait and see, if we lost all the effort that we did mining or we receive more than we ever expected... Let see
Activity: 139
my wallet, which has been running since day one without problems, just lost connection and wont sync anymore.
I tried removing peers.dat file, no effect.

edit:
fixed by adding nodes from
https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/signatum.conf
Check this :

CryptovoreCOM - Today at 6:52 PM
@NeuroticR I have worked in product development for a significant number of years and I can tell you based on experience, that a large piece like the Marketplace takes a significant period of time to do right and even when you think you are done, you are not, there are always things that can be improved. Usability and UI should always be moving ahead and functionality always need to be updated as well. However, it needs to at least get to a good foundation and it is moving towards that. The developer on the marketplace is spending a good 5 hours a day on it, beyond their full-time employment.
👍4
Acoustic Beamformer - Today at 6:53 PM
@Oyster thanks for all you have done. We really appreciate.
Oyster - Today at 6:54 PM
!tip @Acoustic Beamformer 0.25 for being nice
👌2
!sigt tip @Acoustic Beamformer 0.25 for being nice
Pikopi - Today at 6:54 PM
flybot is banned here
😂1
NEW MESSAGES
NeuroticR - Today at 6:57 PM
@CryptovoreCOM  I appreciate. This is why I am saying to make realistic goal. May be it would take 6 months to create Marketplace. So it should be 6 months timeframe in the roadmap. Not like just saying that devs are hard working on it and it will arrive soon. This creates unnecessary hype and people starts screaming. If it was in the roadmap that it will come after 6 months, no one would care now. The price would be more stable as well.
The core development takes time, this is natural.
Hype is unnatural.
Oyster - Today at 6:59 PM
ya, take this into consideration @CryptovoreCOM. agree with @NeuroticR
👍3
NeuroticR - Today at 6:59 PM
Thanks @Oyster :smiley:
CryptovoreCOM - Today at 7:00 PM
@NeuroticR  I do not hope that people internally engage in hype, we do aim not to do so, but sometimes trying to give updates on a community level may give the wrong impression I imagine. I agree that timeframes would be ideal. I will see what I can do regarding that, but I won't make any promises on it, however I can guarantee you that we will have the conversation regarding it internally.
NeuroticR - Today at 7:00 PM
@CryptovoreCOM  cheers :smiley:
CryptovoreCOM - Today at 7:00 PM
You are very welcome sir.
👍3

Thaths the stuff i like it here !
I didnt like the 19,5 guy..

hi
- Last Tuesday at 2:35 PM
yo
shurik - Last Tuesday at 2:35 PM
this me, 19.5
they banned me
remmember our roulse
 - Last Tuesday at 2:36 PM
dude
get lost rly

All this with doc ( i wanted to see him too) and other stuff its just a test for project(im quite sure doc will come back).
Its like evreything in life there are the good and bad days. Signatum is in storm atm but community doing all this stuff and devs working i think its gonna shine soon .
Pages:
Jump to: