Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 220. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Ok so now price is rising a bit hope this keeps up
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Just register and start mining. It is not private.

Guys seatbelt ready go to the moon Angry i love you sigt

I don't expect that SIGT will rise while USD/BTC is rising. I expect SIGT to fall below 1100 sat.

P.S. This is not FUD, I like SIGT project  Wink

Sure sounds like subtle FUD to me

Nah.

If you are like most people and value your cryptocurrency in fiat, then the price can actually can be going up even though the btc price ratio is going down.

Good things to come!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I don't expect that SIGT will rise while USD/BTC is rising. I expect SIGT to fall below 1100 sat.

P.S. This is not FUD, I like SIGT project  Wink

Sure sounds like subtle FUD to me
Activity: 154
You guys think that we'll be seeing a nice rise going into the 2nd halving?

Seems like lately the price has been falling off a bit even though the marketplace seems to be coming along pretty nicely.

Hoping things will pick back up soon.  Coming up on PoS
Activity: 600
Merit: 500

P.S. This is not FUD, I like SIGT project  Wink

Looks like heavy accumulation and the buyers absorbing all they coins of people selling because of BTC rising. It is not always proportional, if someone wants to buy in big, this is a chance of getting more coins.

I expect it does not fall very much while BTC is on the rise. This is all just an assumption, no one can predict the market 100%.

with kind regards,
randywald
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
who can tell me for GTX1080  speed?

mining tools download link?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Activity: 154
Newbie question.
I take it what to mine calculates on every block being found, pools dont find every block so pools with higher blocks found with more miners have different luck than a small mining pool that finds less blocks but allso has less  miners, seem common sense to me but i wonder none the less.

smaller pools give larger amount of coins to the miners but you take the chance you may not find a block for awhile or you may find lots of blocks if your lucky.
Larger pools have a nice steady trickle of coins being paid.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
How can we join cwi ? I thought it is a private pool with a private miner or something.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
please, do not mine SIGS with nova

we have been testing it, comparing with yiimp - same rigs, same room, same internet - 24 hours straight

nova paying 23-24% less then WTM predicts  Angry Angry
yiimp paying 8-9% less then WTM predicts

I was also noticing the discrepancy between short term predictions and actual results.  For 5 days I was running a 'hot' version of krnlx ccminer and was getting about 30% LESS than the average predicted return.  Then I switched to the SLOWER (at least in reported hashrate at the miner) palginmod version and... hmmm... got within about 5%.  All with Suprnova.  How could it be that I could give up about 12% in reported (rhymes with purported) krnlx hashrate with palginmod, yet end up with a 20% increase in coins?

I still think someone should take all of these mods and check them out for any potential network traffic that might be a tad unsuspected. 

So, I am getting pretty close to WTM with palginmod running on my work desktop, while two rigs are running CWI. 
Activity: 28
POST REMOVED
Activity: 20
lol, all this name calling is silly and fun at the same time - I've already been accused of being a WalletFixer lol...

anywayz - I've had a few requests regarding a headless raspberry pi version of signatumd for staking - is this available or should I crack on with it?
Bro i was about to write about raspberry, we should have a DIY step by step, because i can't install my wallet on raspbian. I guess that's the best option since i don't see plans on staking like XEM/NEM/DCR. I don't know nothing about security, and i will have to leave my wallet open ? How can we improve the security of the rpi ? that's something that everyone should be discussing, thanks for bringing that up.
 Smiley

Yup, would be really appreciated! I know NAV Coin delivered an excellent guide for setting up a RPi stakebox last week. The price surged with 75%; don't know if that's because of the guide, but for sure it makes a coin more interesting for n00bs (like me).
Activity: 28
POST REMOVED
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Mining parasites? That's a good one, hahaha! Traders can also be called parasites, price pushers and downers or shorters. Cheesy  Miners keep the network secure, mining keeps the coin humming. Traders do price discovery through trading. Long term investors keep the supply limited, thereby pushing the price higher. Every group is needed for the coin and market to function smoothly. No need for name calling. Wink

Nicely put!
Activity: 314
Mining parasites? That's a good one, hahaha! Traders can also be called parasites, price pushers and downers or shorters. Cheesy  Miners keep the network secure, mining keeps the coin humming. Traders do price discovery through trading. Long term investors keep the supply limited, thereby pushing the price higher. Every group is needed for the coin and market to function smoothly. No need for name calling. Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Whoa judging by the amount of miners response and pageviews count that skunkhash algo is kinda invention of the year. Meh. Im not a miner but will perhaps pick some up once the listing on a more reliable exchange is in. All those mining parasites will push the price to the grave and beyond so no probs rebuying lower. Have u already amassed these three bitcoins to bribe bittrex lol? Hit me up when u are ready to go past listing procedure.
Please learn how "listing procedure" works on trex, then come back with serious things to say.
Activity: 180
Merit: 20
Whoa judging by the amount of miners response and pageviews count that skunkhash algo is kinda invention of the year. Meh. Im not a miner but will perhaps pick some up once the listing on a more reliable exchange is in. All those mining parasites will push the price to the grave and beyond so no probs rebuying lower. Have u already amassed these three bitcoins to bribe bittrex lol? Hit me up when u are ready to go past listing procedure.
Activity: 126
There wasn't a spectacular dump this morning like usual, here comes the halving, time to get the party started

could the price go UP finally?

Don't expect much, no doubling, max a couple of hundred sats. Halving will take two more days, now at block 58153
Activity: 210
There wasn't a spectacular dump this morning like usual, here comes the halving, time to get the party started

could the price go UP finally?
Jump to: