Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 232. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Suprnova and YiiMP down, or just me?

postscript
 I couldn't connect the server for about 5 min, but now it's back online.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

New account in this forum but miner since the first bitcoin value 1 cent.

Cool! I mined for about a year when it was a few dollars. Read posts on this forum but never registered. Wish I had been a more devoted bitcoiner back then. Finally rejoined the crypto space this year and just created my account also.
Activity: 143
is there a working miner yet for older AMD cards like 280x
i still can't get it to work and didn't find a solution

There's no point to mine sign on 280x cards. The speed will be too slow, zcash will give better profit I believe. Just dump zcash and buy sign!
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
I think there is no solution for 2xx amd. All various miners give too small mh on this cards
thank you, i've been thinking about upgrading my gpu anyway do you know if the 1080 TI
is worth the premium of the normal 1080 hashrate wise?
I guess best buy is 1060 6 gb nvidia. it's optimal solution. Also You can keep 280x for mining etherium at least. But if there is an opportunity to sell 280x you'd better sell this cards and buy newer - there are much reasons to do this

The 1080ti 11GB cards do around 54 Mh/s on SIGT, and around 750 Sols on Equihash coins.  ....I know it, because i have 18 running at the moment...
All diffrent types off them.

Sold all my AMD cards for more then i paid for a while ago and invested in these cards...
Saved some money for the AMD Vega 64, but as turned out they don't perform that good at the moment, and there isn't a new miner (yet) that can handle that memory.

So my money is on the 1080ti, prices aren't that cheap anymore, they are already selling for more then 15 % what i paid for them.

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
I think there is no solution for 2xx amd. All various miners give too small mh on this cards
thank you, i've been thinking about upgrading my gpu anyway do you know if the 1080 TI
I guess best buy is 1060 6 gb nvidia. it's optimal solution. Also You can keep 280x for mining etherium at least. But if there is an opportunity to sell 280x you'd better sell this cards and buy newer - there are much reasons to do this
Activity: 154

1080 ti are well worth it if you game allso, i got 2 a few week ago knowing that i'll have one paid off in a few month or ill have coins to hold for the future.
Either way the 1080 ti for gaming is a worthy investment that can earn some cash back allso.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
any good news about sigt ?
Marketplace will be updated soon (next hours / days), with escrow implementation, lot of bug fixes and global design improvement.
After the halving there should be more news I guess.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

New account in this forum but miner since the first bitcoin value 1 cent.

Activity: 21
Activity: 46

Halving coming up at block 60.000. Now at 52.000. This will boost price for sure! Just a couple of days..
[/quote

Mining low since july. This weekend will start with 7 rigs till 100000 blocks. Hope thats till midle setember. Lets boost this coin.
Activity: 280

Halving coming up at block 60.000. Now at 52.000. This will boost price for sure! Just a couple of days..
maybe but i am not sure. Its need to  some popularized SIGT.This coin need exchange like Bittrex )

Bittrex would be nice.. I don't expect much from halving, but it should move things a bit. Now SIGT is stuck at 1300 for a couple of days

With a market cap of only 5mil and low trade volume it's not surprising..
i think its not bad the price what we have now 1300 stable. )

Why the price is going down?? no buy orders for stop it?
the market is tanking
i'm glad i have all sold at the top of the pump,i have bought  two Ferrari with my benefit,ciao newbie  Wink

This image is of Josh Garza not you, Josh is currently awaiting sentence for fraud max 20yr for scamming people on Paycoin pyramid, good job those in the know can see this FUD a mile away Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 124

maybe but i am not sure. Its need to  some popularized SIGT.This coin need exchange like Bittrex )

Bittrex would be nice.. I don't expect much from halving, but it should move things a bit. Now SIGT is stuck at 1300 for a couple of days

the market is tanking
i'm glad i have all sold at the top of the pump,i have bought  two Ferrari with my benefit,ciao newbie  Wink

Activity: 8

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
guys lets vote SIGT for C-CEX

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&v=1241

0.001 BTC is not so much for the vote
Activity: 774

Activity: 34

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
My guess is until POS begin nothing special will not happen, its a long term project and the real value of Sigt will be showing only after POW ending.
Jump to: