Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 235. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
I drop mining sigt but still buy some more. But I dislike sell wall it's really huge. Hope so volatility will rise up since next halving
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I mined hard for quite a while on this one... I am scaling back some but I'll leave at least a dozen GPUs on it =)
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Signature wallet (mac version) have a white logo icon, so app is not visible)
I think it logical make logo icon black.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Stopped mining  on one rig and moving on to the next project. im pretty much done here.
Activity: 34
Buy orders are pretty weak at the moment.

That being said, if so many people are so sure this coin is dyead then why are there still so many people mining it?  Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I've checking buy orders depth for Signatum on Cryptopia all the time. Right now it's -5 BTC (total 25 BTC orders). During the pumps order book is 50-60+ BTC Smiley
I hope the price will go to 600-700 sato and it will be much easier to mine and much cheaper to buy Smiley
Activity: 8
I was hoping for another sharp pump so I could sell off some Sigt and buy back on a dip. 
Me too, waiting for that to happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I was hoping for another sharp pump so I could sell off some Sigt and buy back on a dip. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Isn't the fact that there are FUD'ers taking an interest in SIGT a bullish signal?

Of course, that is why a lot of us are still holding. they are looking for easy pickings before next halving.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Isn't the fact that there are FUD'ers taking an interest in SIGT a bullish signal?
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
so inconvenient captcha on signatum store, plz fix it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
i think price will up next 60.000 block halving. So i will buy yours cheap coins thank you for all  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
10,000 blocks to next halving!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

POS

Once the available 100,000 PoW blocks have been mined,
Signatum will transition into a full PoS coin. Users
staking coins through their local wallet will receive
a fixed 5% APR with payouts based on the number of coins
staked in the wallet.

Have coin in local wallet before PoS ? Do I have APR coin when t bought sigt from Crytopia exchange wallet and sent to local wallet ?

Yes, when POS will start you need to have your coins in your local wallet.
So sad for this Project

Number 6 @ Cryptopia from Number 1

BTC volume from 800 to 26 right now

Used to be promising but the crow destroyed it

This coin is for patient people who understand the crypto economics. Miners dump, investors buy. When there will be no mining, I expect price to change dramatically, because no one will be dumping anymore. My 2 cents.
Why would you think that? if there's no miners it's just a dead coin, investors will also leave because of no interest
You seem to forget most miners are also investors
Your understandment of crypto economics are low

Take a look at BlackCoin. It has similar concept. Still going very strong Smiley
Also, lots of pure PoS projects out there that are very successful so you're wrong about "no miners = dead coin"

I know BlackCoin is an old project, but Signatum has also very important advantages: it's a really good project WITHOUT ICO and without premine. This is very unusual nowadays and people involved in this project will have advantage in future (I believe).
Hey mate, dont pay attention to this guy, he's just well known fudder and scammer  Wink
and where did i scam? retarded shitcunt
Just look at your previous posts , f*cking imbecile
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
cryptopia volume 24h   29 btc   

Signatum soon dead    

My god. This guy's previous posts are nothing but posting FUD in numerous altcoin threads - sometimes with the same basic copy pasted text. 1 internet point to anyone that can find any post in his 151 post history that isn't spreading FUD.
Activity: 138
Quote from: ItaCraft
Ita is me, the main dev has said on the internal chat, when i get in home i will send here Smiley

Lol, sorry then

No problem mate  Wink
Here:

Activity: 138
Ita is me, the main dev has said on the internal chat, when i get in home i will send here Smiley

Lol, sorry then

No problem mate  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Lol, sorry then
Jump to: