Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 233. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
any good news about sigt ?

Halving coming up at block 60.000. Now at 52.000. This will boost price for sure! Just a couple of days..
maybe but i am not sure. Its need to  some popularized SIGT.This coin need exchange like Bittrex )

Bittrex would be nice.. I don't expect much from halving, but it should move things a bit. Now SIGT is stuck at 1300 for a couple of days
Activity: 140
It does not mean that price will (have) go up because of halving. On the last halving nothing hapend
Activity: 774

Halving coming up at block 60.000. Now at 52.000. This will boost price for sure! Just a couple of days..
maybe but i am not sure. Its need to  some popularized SIGT.This coin need exchange like Bittrex )
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Wallet me error ERROR: AcceptToMemoryPool : nonstandard transaction: non-final, help me fix it please
Activity: 126

Activity: 774
Activity: 3
Nice Project! But I need to do more research about you!
Activity: 280
I think it's safe to assume now this coin is a dead coin
I warned you but you didn't lisn, called me a scam or whatever
Some people will never learn and those who are staying have decided to go down with the sinking ship

Have fun with your bags of SIGT
bye  Cheesy

not Bye, it's C'ya. Because we will probably see you here again the next day. Oh wait... you gonna come back in another name?

He has left close to 8 times now  Cheesy Cheesy still comes back, the guy is worse than Herpes.
Activity: 21
Tak samo ja trzymam HOLD Signatum !

https://i.imgur.com/hNKsu4K.jpg

Activity: 243
Some of the sigt I bought in return et. Still far to POS. I am curious what to do with that price. Also after the addition of the new exchange will raise the price. I still hold and hold and not sell.
Activity: 132
Marketplace is looking great

LOL it's a newbie work.
smell like a scam
Activity: 51
Some people will never learn and those who are staying have decided to go down with the sinking ship

bye  Cheesy

not Bye, it's C'ya. Because we will probably see you here again the next day. Oh wait... you gonna come back in another name?
Activity: 13
whattomine.com doesnt have all the coins on dashboard. For example if you want to mine BTX with price $2 you should be able to get 1,5 BTX on single GPU 1080ti per day. That is just example and a reply to post before  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
Anyone who got a problem with unlock the wallet - it says "password is incorrect", but this is not true.

Just try close the wallet, reboot and open wallet again.
It works for me; i experienced this 5 or 6 times already.

No issue at my side, I can unlock my wallet without problem (I un-tick for staking only).

no problem for me... i can lock and unlock wallet without problem..
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

bye  Cheesy
Activity: 153
Merit: 11
Anyone who got a problem with unlock the wallet - it says "password is incorrect", but this is not true.

No issue at my side, I can unlock my wallet without problem (I un-tick for staking only).
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
are there any plans to fix the miner for the tahiti users?

Currently people with 7850/7870/7950/7970/270/270x/280/280x cant mine this coin

the miner only gives Hardware errors and cant get shares
so far i have not seen a single Tahiti user able to mine wich kinda sucks and seems unfair

Nothing?  Angry Huh
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Unfortunately I didn't have a pre-encryption backup wallet... lesson learned there.

How do you set that up?
I just made my own passphrase.
If i wan't my wallet on a other computer is it not enough to only have passphrase?

Can someone explain the best way to secure and how to replace to other pc?

Just copy over the wallet.dat file on the other pc and you're done. They have some other weird problem that their password is not recognized anymore but I guess thats a rare individual case

Yes, I tried before to just copy the wallet.dat from the data folder to another computer and it works well.

I did encounter unrecognized password before on other coin's wallet, but only if I copied wallet.dat to different operating system.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Marketplace is looking great
Activity: 679
Merit: 103

Jump to: