Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 246. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Switched pools and now I am earning more per hour, strange as the pool before was displaying exaggerating claims of earnings which led me to switch. it may balance out over 24hr but at his rate I am earning 80 more sigt a day. lets see what it actually pays in 24hr. I will not name either pool at this time.

Ok posted this after switching my rigs to a different pool at midnight GMT +1 it is now 19:40 GMT +1 and the new pool has already paid out 40 sigt more than the old, yet both display similar estimated earnings.

so for name sake pool 1 was claiming x amount, however, for over 2 weeks mining period, paid an average of 80 less than estimated earning, per day.

Pool 2 so far is on track to hit the estimated earnings if not slightly more, that pool 1 was originally claiming it would.

Be careful what pool you use, and do your research. I will not name names, as these are my findings, and it may be an isolated case.

This is completely fucking useless

Pool 1 and 2?

lol

Might as well have not said anything at all
Activity: 280
Switched pools and now I am earning more per hour, strange as the pool before was displaying exaggerating claims of earnings which led me to switch. it may balance out over 24hr but at his rate I am earning 80 more sigt a day. lets see what it actually pays in 24hr. I will not name either pool at this time.

Ok posted this after switching my rigs to a different pool at midnight GMT +1 it is now 19:40 GMT +1 and the new pool has already paid out 40 sigt more than the old, yet both display similar estimated earnings.

so for name sake pool 1 was claiming x amount, however, for over 2 weeks mining period, paid an average of 80 less than estimated earning, per day.

Pool 2 so far is on track to hit the estimated earnings if not slightly more, that pool 1 was originally claiming it would.

Be careful what pool you use, and do your research. I will not name names, as these are my findings, and it may be an isolated case.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Has anyone purchased physical goods yet from the marketplace?

I feel like there are some decent deals but it seems really risky to make a $500 gamble, when the seller is not compelled to complete the sale.

I sold an SSD and will ship it out tomorrow.  But yes, there's nothing forcing anyone to follow through with a sale until escrow is added.
Activity: 20
I try to install the daemon on a Raspberry Pi, but the master looks empty. @Dev: Is there a installation guide?
Activity: 140
Has anyone purchased physical goods yet from the marketplace?

I feel like there are some decent deals but it seems really risky to make a $500 gamble, when the seller is not compelled to complete the sale.
Activity: 9
Anyone having problems trying to post an item to sell on the marketplace? i get a timeout Sad
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Sell Orders  10654746.45385174  SIGT

Buy Orders  4455175.82813238  SIGT 

It is impossible to exceed the price 2000 SAT Even in the future

The market is drowning in selling
Then please sell everything you have  Grin
And No one will stop you do it  Grin . Please ! Please  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Are you kidding? Fudders never selling their coins, they just advising do it to others  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Unfortunately I have followed the instructions for mining SIGT through a mining pool with GPU on this website:

http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/

but it seems that it is not working, as soon as I run the signatumminer.bat file I get an error message.

"WARNING: GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS is not specified!"

I have already changed the setting of "setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT" to a "5" which  is a very low number but same error. Any missing instructions on the webpage that I didn't follow?

First update you all drivers.
Second, if you use not graphic cards miners, you need more inform and i help you

You mean update all NVIDIA drivers? I am not using a mining device. I am just relying on my own laptops graphic  card. So can you help me with that? Somebody said to use ccminer. Where can I download it? And what to do to efficiently mine it?
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Dual .mining with correct dcri was always profitable on 1080/ti. Because 1080/ti has a lot of cpu power which is not used by daggerhasimoto algo.
Only if by "profitable" you mean more then the electricity cost)
No I mean that it have +/- the same profit as zec or other algos.
LOL, SIGT wishes. Have you actually tried to mine SIGT or are you preaching from whattomine here?
May be you'd better read at first?
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Dual .mining with correct dcri was always profitable on 1080/ti. Because 1080/ti has a lot of cpu power which is not used by daggerhasimoto algo.
LOL, SIGT wishes. Have you actually tried to mine SIGT or are you preaching from whattomine here?
"profitability" is a nonsense unless your coins is sold immediately after being mined (not even after 24 hours).
In my case, I actually mine hush and sigt with 2 similar rigs, hush was slightly more profitable over the last 24 hours, but I don't sell them, same for sigt. So only the future will tell which coin was more profitable.
I used to mine LBC when it was non "profitable" compared to ZEC, and guess what : when I sold my coins, the LBC I mined were suddently a lot more profitable than ZEC.
I think all miners combine both methods: 1) sell after mine in a couple of days - a lot of shit pump dump coins like cxt, ctic2 ... 2) hold until the price "to the Moon". Depends on my inner vision of the coins future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Unfortunately I have followed the instructions for mining SIGT through a mining pool with GPU on this website:

but it seems that it is not working, as soon as I run the signatumminer.bat file I get an error message.

I have already changed the setting of "setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT" to a "5" which  is a very low number but same error. Any missing instructions on the webpage that I didn't follow?

For nvidia:

1. You don't need those variables at all
2. Use ccminer, sgminer is for AMD cards

What are the links to follow in using ccminer? Where to download? And the steps are the  same? I am not sure how to do this since I am new to mining.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
"profitability" is a nonsense unless your coins is sold immediately after being mined (not even after 24 hours).
In my case, I actually mine hush and sigt with 2 similar rigs, hush was slightly more profitable over the last 24 hours, but I don't sell them, same for sigt. So only the future will tell which coin was more profitable.
I used to mine LBC when it was non "profitable" compared to ZEC, and guess what : when I sold my coins, the LBC I mined were suddently a lot more profitable than ZEC.
Activity: 128
Sell faster!
Activity: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOUL3tsrvV0         Another step
I mount the mountain 4900 Cry Cry

https://wcex.co/?ref=Ki4YJLIF New Web Trading Apple with ibm ,Deutsche Bank  Grin Grin
Activity: 20
Activity: 48
I have high hopes in this coin. Lets just keep on holding our coins and let others sell hehe. Though i stopped mining this coin coz the difficulty has spiked. Or should I still continue mining it? And P.S. I love the name of this coin. Signatum
Activity: 59
Upcoming Features in Signatum Marketplace Beta v2.0:
  • Forgot Password - Retrieve your lost account with ease
  • Search Feature - Find that specific product you have been looking for
  • Escrow Service - Shop with increased confidence
  • Multiple Product Images - Show your product off from all angles
  • Seller & Buyer rating - Community-supplied ratings you can trust
  • USD/SIGT Currency Display - Keep all your thinking in terms of fiat. List goods for USD and the transaction occurs for an equivalent value of SIGT
  • Revamping captcha - Are we all robots? Changing to a more user-friendly captcha
  • Sent Item Messages - View all previously sent messages from your account
  • Better Moderation - More moderators as well as new tools to help moderators
  • Many other minor bug fixes & UI tweaks - Things you have pointed out to us that need a little fixing

https://www.reddit.com/r/Signatum/comments/6uvy9t/signatum_marketplace_beta_v2_updates/
Activity: 369
Merit: 252

First update you all drivers.
Second, if you use not graphic cards miners, you need more inform and i help you
Activity: 14
We are pushing the market down for a short time for buying up again cheaper, spreading fud is not effective anymore but i might have a better plan.
With small donations from everywhere i can gain significant SIGT to push down the price for short period of time => you can buy cheap: win win situation

Feel free to help me: you can donate on this adress: BN1XXcmABWavU36S7YKzz68EkWe316DnrZ
I already have a stash of SIGT but not yet enough to create a short panic sell

We are pushing the market up for a short time for dumping again higher, spreading good vibes is not effective anymore but i might have a better plan.
With small donations from everywhere i can gain significant SIGT to push up the price for short period of time => you can dump high: win win situation

Feel free to help me: you can donate on this adress: B9dLDebkYdCy2XcV9HDvTgEVkpAaqctusF
I already have a stash of SIGT but not yet enough to create a short panic buy

[/Sarcasm]

And if you don't care, but wana burn your money anyway, hit me up!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
this is not shitcoin. The devs are stick to roadmap. Everything is ok. Price will be moon next mount i guess  Wink
Jump to: