Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 249. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
 This coin used to be promising with higher profitability than ETH at one time

Goodbye for now. I already sold all my 12k SIGT @ 3800 sat before the halving

My initial plan was to buyback before the 2nd halving. I may not do it now because of the rift between the Devs and Marketing Team

Just the fact that crowetic (burstcoin scandal) was part of the Team and the Dev Doc cursed a lot (youtube live interview) scared the hell out of me
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Good [Suspicious link removed]d job devs. Market is booming succees. Buy signaum, its cheap right now. Buy buy buy. Bittrex coming.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Unfortunately I have followed the instructions for mining SIGT through a mining pool with GPU on this website:

http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/

but it seems that it is not working, as soon as I run the signatumminer.bat file I get an error message.

"WARNING: GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS is not specified!"

I have already changed the setting of "setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT" to a "5" which  is a very low number but same error. Any missing instructions on the webpage that I didn't follow?

What miner are you using and what GPU(s) are you running?  You need to tell us more before anyone can know enough to even start to help.

From the website, the name of the miner says "Download the SGminer for Signatum (SIGT)" and GEForce 710M on a Toshiba Satellite Laptop.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Unfortunately I have followed the instructions for mining SIGT through a mining pool with GPU on this website:

but it seems that it is not working, as soon as I run the signatumminer.bat file I get an error message.

I have already changed the setting of "setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT" to a "5" which  is a very low number but same error. Any missing instructions on the webpage that I didn't follow?

What miner are you using and what GPU(s) are you running?  You need to tell us more before anyone can know enough to even start to help.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Wow I just figured it out,

People say its a shitcoin,
Dump coin,
Signatum SOON DEAD,
Stop talking shit. Signatum is never going to moon,

The Answer..
( all so the price will drop because they want to buy it cheap
because they know the price will rise )

This game has been played for years.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110

Dump coin,
Signatum SOON DEAD,

The Answer..

Buyers of houses, cars and anything else that is negotiable always talk about how bad the condition is...  It is sellers who talk about nothing but good things.
Activity: 29

Dump coin,
Signatum SOON DEAD,

The Answer..

Yes, these shark infested waters are full of FUD...just don't be the bait!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Dump coin,
Signatum SOON DEAD,

The Answer..
Activity: 59
Signatum SOON DEAD  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Out of curiosity, how much do your Arab brothers pay you to make these posts? I am starting to believe it may be lucrative.  Cheesy Cheesy
How much were you paid to start this newbie account to shill this coin? Why are there so many damn newbies with under 30 posts on this coin....

Come as you are! -Kurt Cobain Smiley
Activity: 170
Out of curiosity, how much do your Arab brothers pay you to make these posts? I am starting to believe it may be lucrative.  Cheesy Cheesy
How much were you paid to start this newbie account to shill this coin? Why are there so many damn newbies with under 30 posts on this coin....
Ok i am at discord now how do i join and chat ?
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Is Slack the Chanel to chat about problems with shop ?

If you mean the discord channel , then yes - there is a special section to report bugs and issues.
Is Slack the Chanel to chat about problems with shop ?
Activity: 386
with price on crytopia is 0.00001700 satoshi now .
i think developer have a project successful .
and price it going up every minutes.
Switched pools and now I am earning more per hour, strange as the pool before was displaying exaggerating claims of earnings which led me to switch. it may balance out over 24hr but at his rate I am earning 80 more sigt a day. lets see what it actually pays in 24hr. I will not name either pool at this time.
Activity: 58
I bought the sigt at 3600 sat. And I feel it's still good at this point Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I got a feeling SIGT is gonna moon tonight... Great things coming!

Someone just bought some Sigt I see.   Grin
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
cannot sync wallet its not showing any connections and i have deleted the dat file

windows 7  qt wallet
for me it only shows 1 conection and each 5 min or so it disconects...

Not true. I have 4 active connections after opening the wallet for 3 minutes. I wish I could include a photo but don't think I can since i'm a newbie.

wallet works as intended, never had issues with it syncing..its your system
Jump to: