Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 243. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Signatum - where shopping becomes a problem.

This is what i see on the main page ( page 1 ) and also on the youtube video. Does anyone else think that's bad placement of wording? Its like saying your'e gonna have a problem with using the site? Shouldnt it say " Signatum - Shopping made easier " or something ? thats a much better slogan. Even if its not meant to be a slogan, it comes accross as one. Despite this good job devs.

It's not meant to be slogan, it's a screen grab from the video, but I completely agree, It made no sense to me when I first saw it this morning.

From all the possible frames to grab and put on the frontpage they chose that one. Fantastic.
[/quote

Ah yes 'screen grab' were the words i was looking for, I do find it quite strange. And not the best decision. With the recent commotion you'd think twice about adding that haha. Still a beta marketplace so soon is great. Cant wait for it to be finished.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
All of the broken image links at the shopping site are not exactly helping matters...

Frankly, if the shopping site is ever to be meaningful, they need to implement the same things that eBay has conditioned us to expect.  At a bare minimum that would be the ability to search items and protection programs for both buyer and seller.

Would not surprise me to learn that the weakness in SIGT relates directly to the appearance and function of the marketplace site. 

If the coin is to succeed, at this point that success has to be based upon something of much broader appeal than a small marketplace website. 

It has done well so far as a trade vehicle.  Strength in ETH this morning is likely evidence of that.  My guess is that SIGT gains are once again flowing to ETH.  Good news is, those who continue to invest only electricity for SIGT will benefit from the lower price as miners will point their rigs to a more profitable currency.

I am mining and holding.  However, I am not at all smitten with the marketplace at this juncture.  I do not see how a 5 million USD valuation can derive much of its value from it.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Anyone, is this really a good coin? Is this really a new algorithm? And what the advantage of the new algorithm?
Activity: 462
Merit: 115

This is what i see on the main page ( page 1 ) and also on the youtube video. Does anyone else think that's bad placement of wording? Its like saying your'e gonna have a problem with using the site? Shouldnt it say " Signatum - Shopping made easier " or something ? thats a much better slogan. Even if its not meant to be a slogan, it comes accross as one. Despite this good job devs.

Yeah.  I think we need to do something about that motto.  It doesn't exactly provoke confidence in the marketplace.  I mean, there are many alternatives we could use such as "where shopping is a breeze".
Activity: 17
anyone able to help with mining here.  Im trying to set up one of my rigs to mine sigt but this is what im getting

http://prntscr.com/gb4asx

Any ideas?

RX580s

Use  prospector miner for rx 470/480/570/580 22/mhs per card https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2033185.0;all

download miner
edit config.toml and you are good to go
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

It's not meant to be slogan, it's a screen grab from the video, but I completely agree, It made no sense to me when I first saw it this morning.

From all the possible frames to grab and put on the frontpage they chose that one. Fantastic.
Activity: 225

Activity: 170
Lol, when I first started crypto a few years ago I tried to do what someone tried to do to signatum this morning.  Someone set a buy order of 3 btc at 1200, then sold all of their coins up to it hoping to create panic and fill the order at 1200.  The hilarious thing is it didn't fill.  It rebounded almost immediately.  Someone just lost a fair amount of money, and may have scared a couple people.  This kind of tactic doesn't work, but if it had, it is the kind of thing that scares people away from the community.  Don't be like that guy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
anyone able to help with mining here.  Im trying to set up one of my rigs to mine sigt but this is what im getting

Any ideas?

RX580s

Did you use this miner?

https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/sigt-miner.zip

I have use this on my gpu rx570 and is working fine.

What are your settings?

Thx
Activity: 136
anyone able to help with mining here.  Im trying to set up one of my rigs to mine sigt but this is what im getting

Any ideas?

RX580s
Activity: 27

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Major dump going on. Time to buy more.
Maybe better price to buy in around 600 - 800 satoshi or even lower
Activity: 126
Major dump going on. Time to buy more.
Activity: 17
the thing is miners don't sell their coin they just holding it for the future that is why very low volume
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Those doomsayers are looking for ways to devalue the  coin. They would not succeed. They are trying to find ways to make value of coin so low they could mass buy it.

Pretty much, old trick in the book, spread FUD and hoping the price tank because of mass dump. Its been trading ok over the weekend,  not so many wild swings as before so probably showing signs of a bit of stability.
Activity: 21
That coin never go to the moon. Wake up guys.

Nie pójdzie na księżyc ale pójdzie na słonce !
Activity: 51

yea yea, we here like to dream. So what, bite me Roll Eyes
we don't need you to tell us whether or not the coin will go to moon, and also teach us what to do.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Jump to: