Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 242. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
In my belief, someone is trying to dump the prices by spreading bad rumors about the coin to try to get ppl to sell out. They then buy the coins low to earn loads on the rebound. I would keep the coins in the wallet and especially not do panic sales as many ppl has done the past few days.

The coin will rebound very soon. and someone will earn so much on this move that it isn't even funny..
please keep dumping I like acquiring at very low prices.....  Grin

Hehehe, Believe me mate.. If I had more money to invest at the moment I would definitely buy more coins. it will skyrocket pretty within very short time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Any news about bitrexx ?

Someone will say "just wait™" or "coming soon".

please "just wait", its "coming soon"!!!!!! lol
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
In my belief, someone is trying to dump the prices by spreading bad rumors about the coin to try to get ppl to sell out. They then buy the coins low to earn loads on the rebound. I would keep the coins in the wallet and especially not do panic sales as many ppl has done the past few days.

The coin will rebound very soon. and someone will earn so much on this move that it isn't even funny..
please keep dumping I like acquiring at very low prices.....  Grin

Activity: 135
Merit: 1
Draining! Urgently sell! The price will fall to 300sat.
OMG, Jesus Chris, better do what this guy says. Quick! The coin is dying and we will probably loose everything in the next 16 seconds. I can feel the vital signs fading. The room suddenly got colder and the presence of supernatural is in the air. Sell, sell, sell! LOL Cheesy

/sarcasm

Are you sure?
The stats on the website whentosell says 24 seconds.  Why is there a discrepancy?
Don't fall into this fudding trap.They are just looking for the weak hand and targeting them as their prey with those FUD.

CoinMin3r...

I mean seriously?!!  FUD???

Let's break this post down to figure out what is going on.

The coin is dying and will probably loose everything in the next 16 seconds: If he was serious with this comment, the coin would be dead before you got a chance to open your browser to get to an exchange to sell your coins.

I can feel the vital signs fading:  Like the coin has vital signs

Oh... and this next one

The room suddenly got colder and the presence of supernatural is in the air.:  You honestly believe people are going to take this sentence serious?

The golden nugget.

/sarcasm:  What part of "/sarcasm"  did you not understand?  (note: this post was actually facetious, not sarcastic)

As for my adding to his post:  The stats on the website whattomine are never accurate, so my reference to a website that does not exist, called whentosell, with stats that are conflicting is a... wait for it.... wait for it....... joke!

Most readers I'm sure, could see that we were mocking the post where an idiot was ACTUALLY spreading FUD.

Sooo,,, If anyone is spreading confusion amungst readers in this forum, it would be you.

Note:I removed all my references to your intelligence level and stuck with the facts.

Activity: 31
What can we expect with SIGT in short term? Can we expect for price to drop below 1000 satoshi or even more?

I doubt it'll go under 1000. Could get close tho.
Activity: 140
Lol, when I first started crypto a few years ago I tried to do what someone tried to do to signatum this morning.  Someone set a buy order of 3 btc at 1200, then sold all of their coins up to it hoping to create panic and fill the order at 1200.  The hilarious thing is it didn't fill.  It rebounded almost immediately.  Someone just lost a fair amount of money, and may have scared a couple people.  This kind of tactic doesn't work, but if it had, it is the kind of thing that scares people away from the community.  Don't be like that guy.

This more than likely will work based on the slow slide I am seeing.

I'm gonna say that order will probably be filled by the end of today.

Probably a pretty profitable move. Just takes balls, patience and luck.
Just funny how ppl get scared and sell out cheap Cheesy  more for us I guess >.<

It actually looks like some ppl is artificially trying to dump the prices by inputting smaller and smaller sales orders to dump the prices and get ppl scared to the sell at these cheap prices. I'm not complaining Cheesy
Activity: 210
This can be huge one day after what i have read wow
C'mon guys.. sell sell sell, let me keep getting these cheap coins and return a huge profit Cheesy
Activity: 29
Where ROADMAP?
Activity: 31
Another ico coin hacked last night..   all the more reason i love coins like this with a fair launch!    btw  the marketplace looks great!

Which one?
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Another ico coin hacked last night..   all the more reason i love coins like this with a fair launch!    btw  the marketplace looks great!
Activity: 168
All of the broken image links at the shopping site are not exactly helping matters...

Frankly, if the shopping site is ever to be meaningful, they need to implement the same things that eBay has conditioned us to expect.  At a bare minimum that would be the ability to search items and protection programs for both buyer and seller.

Would not surprise me to learn that the weakness in SIGT relates directly to the appearance and function of the marketplace site.  

If the coin is to succeed, at this point that success has to be based upon something of much broader appeal than a small marketplace website.  

It has done well so far as a trade vehicle.  Strength in ETH this morning is likely evidence of that.  My guess is that SIGT gains are once again flowing to ETH.  Good news is, those who continue to invest only electricity for SIGT will benefit from the lower price as miners will point their rigs to a more profitable currency.

I am mining and holding.  However, I am not at all smitten with the marketplace at this juncture.  I do not see how a 5 million USD valuation can derive much of its value from it.

I'm pretty srue the idea is to sell black market shit just no one says it out loud

So there will be no guarantees or anything like that

Just your rep
Merit: 15
New small pool for sigt. https://profit-pool.org/site/mining

Just started at saturday. For the next to weeks 0 fee at all. We just need some new members. Platform are similar to yiimp - payouts to wallet every 3h.

Yes. It could be a bit less than big pools like suprnova/poolmh/yiimp without any luck - but also could be up to 20-30% more.

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
anyone able to help with mining here.  Im trying to set up one of my rigs to mine sigt but this is what im getting

http://prntscr.com/gb4asx

Any ideas?

RX580s

Use  prospector miner for rx 470/480/570/580 22/mhs per card https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2033185.0;all

download miner
edit config.toml and you are good to go
may be 22 mhs  is a little optimistic but prospector is working good for me
Activity: 92
Hi guys,

What will be the max supply for this coin ? I will put money on this one !

Thank you  Smiley
Merit: 15
Any news about bitrexx ?
Activity: 274
Signatum - where shopping becomes a problem.

Lol I cracked up when I read this.

Is there a place I can read about how PoS works?

Check out the website for more information.
Activity: 100
Signatum - where shopping becomes a problem.

Lol I cracked up when I read this.

Is there a place I can read about how PoS works?
Jump to: