Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 251. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello,

I have problem with my GTX 1080 Ti.

Im just getting ~ 50 MH/s - expected that i will get arround 55 Mh/s.

I use this miner -> https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/download/v2.2-tpruvot/ccminer-x64-2.2.7z

My Batch File:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u xxx -p xxx -i 23
cryptomkd.1 -p x --cpu-priority=3
-i 23
pause

Driver: 385.28

Core Clock + 99 MHZ
Memory Clock + 300 MHZ
Power Limit 110 %

Whats wrong?

Thanks

Forget all those environmental variables. I'm just using Afterburner and I'm on these settings:

Power limit: 85
Fan: 85
Clock +110
Mem -500

And I get 55.4 at much better wattage (197 watts).

Just now I changed my power Setting to 65 (!!!!!) and I'm still getting 52.3 MH. GPU temp is 50c at 31c ambient.  Cheesy
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
For those of you who say the wallet can't sync, are you trying to start some new FUD? I have always synced my wallet with no issues. Sometimes it takes a few minutes.

new wallet just started today and it sits there totally useless
seems like im not the only one with wallet issues
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The store looks great, but how am I secured that the seller won't run away with my SIGT?

I think they have an escrow service
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
The store looks great, but how am I secured that the seller won't run away with my SIGT?
Activity: 32
For those of you who say the wallet can't sync, are you trying to start some new FUD? I have always synced my wallet with no issues. Sometimes it takes a few minutes.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
I also can't sync. It was working fine yesterday. However, I had problems syncing in the past, so I begin to think something is not right here. I don't have any problems with other wallets (which are also based on bitcoin wallet)...
Activity: 129
cannot sync wallet its not showing any connections and i have deleted the dat file

windows 7  qt wallet
Activity: 181
this coin really looks promising. i think this can go $1+
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Congrats with marketplace! SIGT to da moon Wink
Okay there are only few explanations for posts like these:

1) You are mentally retarded and don't know where the moon lies
2) You are autistic and responds with the word "moon" in every sentence when people talking
or
3) I am autistic and gets triggered with the word "moon" everytime
Your posts are full of shit, do you know it, sir? By looking your previous posts I can tell that you have some mental problems in your head that dont allow you to take reallity as it is. Suggest you sir leave this thread with all your negative, fud and shit and create your own where you can call yourself by last bad words as you want and pour your posts with dirty  Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Hey @everyone! The Signatum Project is looking to fill new community roles. We're looking for Graphic Designers, Promoters, Bloggers, Radio/Podcast Broadcasters, Photographers, Translators, and Video Editors. If you're interested in helping, PM one of the mods over Discord and they'll get you started.

hi, i'm interested in helping with the spanish translation but can't find discord channel, can you share it? thanks.

You can find it on first page,

https://discordapp.com/invite/zTVegKf

Activity: 243
I cant sync my wallet, and i have the conf file correct
Activity: 448
Merit: 170
Hey @everyone! The Signatum Project is looking to fill new community roles. We're looking for Graphic Designers, Promoters, Bloggers, Radio/Podcast Broadcasters, Photographers, Translators, and Video Editors. If you're interested in helping, PM one of the mods over Discord and they'll get you started.

hi, i'm interested in helping with the spanish translation but can't find discord channel, can you share it? thanks.
Activity: 91
в чeм мoжeт быть пpoблeмa? нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя кoшeлeк. я yжe cтapyю вepcию yдaлил и пocтaвил нoвyю, нe зaгpyжaeт блoки! (((

try to delete peers.dat file at "c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\signatum" and reopen wallet
я пoлнocтью yдaлял кoшeлeк и cкaчивaл eгo cнoвa. cпacибo зa пoдcкaзкy. вce paбoтaeт тeпepь.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
в чeм мoжeт быть пpoблeмa? нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя кoшeлeк. я yжe cтapyю вepcию yдaлил и пocтaвил нoвyю, нe зaгpyжaeт блoки! (((

try to delete peers.dat file at "c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\signatum" and reopen wallet
Activity: 140
I25 is stable ?

Now I have 55 mh with 110 % Powerlimit and i25.

How much do iget with sp mod ?

Friend of mine have sp and said that hash is now similar to ccminer. You take you card hard with that pow. I use pow 89% get 48mh. Mainly because of heat.
It is over 40 C here
Activity: 287

I have the same issue with syncing - stuck on 4 days behind
Activity: 6
Hello,

I use this miner -> https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/download/v2.2-tpruvot/ccminer-x64-2.2.7z

My Batch File:

-i 23
pause

Core Clock + 99 MHZ
Memory Clock + 300 MHZ
Power Limit 110 %

Whats wrong?

Thanks

Try with
-i 24
Core clock it depend on card.  use 200 for ref. card. 75 for OC card
mem clock -502
Power limit 90

sorry for my bad english
Activity: 91
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Hello,

My Batch File:

-i 23
pause

Core Clock + 99 MHZ
Memory Clock + 300 MHZ
Power Limit 110 %

Whats wrong?

Thanks

Whats your core clock ?
I use ccminer and get 54 per 1080 ti

Afterburner voltage curve to lock cards at 1974mhz@950mv.
-i 25
1974mhz
950mv
120+ power
pulling  480 watts for both cards using seperate hx850i psu for gfx and plug in wattage meter.
Temps for both hover around 55c with a Hafx case , side off and external fan blowing into case, ambients are around 20c

TRY RUNNING WITHOUT ENVIRONMENTAL VARIABLES--

The block of "setx" instructions in your batch file is AMD Radeon specific.  This is very old news.  I would also suggest that you use tpruvot's latest CCminer v2.2 release.  It does look like you are.  Some aof the earlier "modded" renditions from various coders (and some hackers) are flawed.

My 1080ti can get 52MH/s on a good day.  Overclocking does not help much, I just run it stock.       --scryptr
Activity: 154
i 25 is stable yes.
Forgot to say that im using ccminer spmod 5.
Jump to: