Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 314. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 250
I'm betting its listed on Bittrex pretty soon.

I got the same feeling , signatum really proves to be a great coin.

Unique algo , transparency , encouraged team and a nice pow / pos flow.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I'm betting its listed on Bittrex pretty soon.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
what driver for palginmod?!
I get Unable to query number of CUDA devices! Is an nVidia driver installed?

382.53 on Win7 x64 Sad
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
Somebody know what is the transaction fees of SIGT?  When it is great , will it become high transaction fees like bitcoin or very slowly transaction speed?

It was 0.001 SIGT when I sent some SIGT from wallet to exchange account and transaction was fast.
I will keep mining and wait for the next good news such as Bittrex listing. 0.5 USD per SIGT would be nice.

I had an order to sell at 3500, but I canceled it. I think after Bittrex price will be 6000-8000,of corse, not 0.5USD, but better than now. I wish we have 0.5 USD, but I doubt we see the price in nearest future.

everything is possible. :-)

I sold some of what I mined at 4500 and then it started to back down till around 2700. I was kinda lucky. I needed the cash.
But still mining SIGT. This time I target 6000+ levels as well. 0.5 looks far away but this is crypto.
SIGT provides good chances for ROI.

I hope DGB does the same as was mining DGB before I noticed SIGT and kept it.
Activity: 28
Somebody know what is the transaction fees of SIGT?  When it is great , will it become high transaction fees like bitcoin or very slowly transaction speed?
Activity: 20
I will keep mining and wait for the next good news such as Bittrex listing. 0.5 USD per SIGT would be nice.

I had an order to sell at 3500, but I canceled it. I think after Bittrex price will be 6000-8000,of corse, not 0.5USD, but better than now. I wish we have 0.5 USD, but I doubt we see the price in nearest future.

everything is possible. :-)
Activity: 27
don t feed the scam troll anq quote any more,

anyway i am mining with 138 mh for nine hours, pool suprnova, and only get 46 sigt, dont be wrong with coin calculator sites, they are not accurate,
the coin gainnig is changing every hour

what is your experiences?

200MH - 180 coins last day on snova :-/

I got 100 coins today at 100MHs. It's halved since a few days.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
nice, price go up...  Smiley
everybody think that will be after block reward halving but is mistake.....
profitability of mining is still very nice.....
good potential, good work Smiley  

Sure, if you look at those silly calculators its very profitable.

But in practice on 1060 cards you get same about of BTC/USD mining ethereum in last 24 hours lol.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
nice, price go up...  Smiley
everybody think that will be after block reward halving but is mistake.....
profitability of mining is still very nice.....
good potential, good work Smiley  
Activity: 43
Using palginmod_1.1_x86 mentioned somewhere earlier in this post raised my 1060 6gb hashrate from 13.5-14 to 18.54-19Mhz and temp dropped from 68 by 4!   Shocked

Thank you palgin very much ! Best mod i've found

Activity: 170
Funny @ the tryhard selling on every buy wall trying to prevent coin going up

Miners will be miners, they don't realize they could be making twice as much per day if they held a week
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Funny @ the tryhard selling on every buy wall trying to prevent coin going up
Activity: 64
reserving Georgian translation -if needed too!  Smiley
Activity: 57
Curious to see if it hits that massive sell order at 3100

Activity: 243
Im scared of the price... it may crash again but if signatum gets into bittrex exchange bots might destroy it as well so...

Nice attempt at fud there bud, bittrex volume will take this to 4500-5000 the second it's added. Why would bots do anything but raise the price?  Do you not see that Signatum is almost completely breaking cryptopia with it's volume?  This coin is ready for the bigtime.

I hope it skyrockets i mean im still mining it, so i just want it to go high
Activity: 170
Im scared of the price... it may crash again but if signatum gets into bittrex exchange bots might destroy it as well so...

Nice attempt at fud there bud, bittrex volume will take this to 4500-5000 the second it's added. Why would bots do anything but raise the price?  Do you not see that Signatum is almost completely breaking cryptopia with it's volume?  This coin is ready for the bigtime.
Activity: 31
don t feed the scam troll anq quote any more,

anyway i am mining with 138 mh for nine hours, pool suprnova, and only get 46 sigt, dont be wrong with coin calculator sites, they are not accurate,
the coin gainnig is changing every hour

what is your experiences?

200MH - 180 coins last day on snova :-/

150mh and 145 sigt past 24h on yiimpcc
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
reserving Russian translation -if needed  Cool
Jump to: