Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 318. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Is Crowetic the main developer for SIGT?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
I can't wait till this time, just 10k satoshi, it's enough for me.

When it hits bitrex it could easy go to 10k. And a pump group could (when on bittrex) take it closer to that 100k goal. But if and when is the question. If we knew that we would be rich and not on a forum Tongue So it is a question if you want to do a small gamble on eth/btc other top currencies for a "small" profit. Or a small/new one for the potential of thousands of %. And if you want to go high risk/reward it dont think there is a better choice than sigt as it should go way up long term with good devs and community even without pump groups. The activity on Discord for example is just crazy Smiley
Activity: 45
I can't wait till this time, just 10k satoshi, it's enough for me.
I bought in at $0.02 so I'm in the money 💰
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Can we set the difficulty level in the bat file on Suprnova like we can on Yiimp?

Whenever I start the miner I'll get the big rewards because my difficulty hasn't adjusted down yet, and then once it auto-adjusts down the payout rewards turn to poop every block. What I get first minute will take like the next 10-15 minutes to equal... And when you're using AMDs that get like half the rate of comparable Nvidia's, every possible tweak counts.

So I'd rather just submit that 1 worthwhile share every block (or every other block since suprnova block times so fast), than get like 15 (etc) worthless shares every block.

The payouts are a difference of like .2 (for that 1 worthwhile share) to .005 to .02 for those multiple worthless share blocks. So anyway you slice it a big payout every 1-2 blocks is still better than that mini payout every block.

And yes, I know it's supposed to even out in the end, but it really doesn't ever seem like it will lol
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What are you settings and bat file to mine it...

I have GTX 1070 asus and i get like 18-19mhs?

Can somebody share it so i can try...
Thx
Activity: 42
We got an expert here folks
HUSH or Bitcore or Chaincoin. Prices crashed as soon as ppl realized they can't mine it anymore because of difficulty. That makes things even worse as you get 0.5 PГЫP a day and it doesn't even cost 0.001 because it costs 0.0006

coin itself is great and have great future,not only because mining

How long do I wait before SIGT reach 50k satoshi and above? Next year or after two years?
yes 1000000K satoshi in 100 years !  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
We got an expert here folks
HUSH or Bitcore or Chaincoin. Prices crashed as soon as ppl realized they can't mine it anymore because of difficulty. That makes things even worse as you get 0.5 PГЫP a day and it doesn't even cost 0.001 because it costs 0.0006

coin itself is great and have great future,not only because mining

How long do I wait before SIGT reach 50k satoshi and above? Next year or after two years?

ten years, honey!
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
https://nodes.nullspam.ru/signatum/

Added market data and reward in BTC/USD.

Is the site down now? I can't seem to access.
Activity: 196
is it possible to mine this coin with 280x?

None of the good miners work on a card that old, and it's very slow. Stick to eth or zec or hush.
Activity: 263
is it possible to mine this coin with 280x?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
I have never had much faith in this coin in the first place, but i want to say the coin did survive the big dump pretty well, i'm impressed

Seems to be a legit currency with legit dev's working on it, i understand why there is much paranoia in the crypo world as 90 % of all coins are scams. this one seems to be not Smiley
Keep up the good work

Don't think it will ever reach 1$ cap but the only way from here is up this i'm sure

It could reach 1 when it hit bittrex, this is cryptocurrency markeds. On bittrex scamcoins can be pumped 10x in one day, so not unlikely for a good coin like Sigt.
On the other side. I do not agree that it can only go up, there can be dumps. But apart from intraday trading i agree with you, which probably was what you meant Smiley
Activity: 42
I have never had much faith in this coin in the first place, but i want to say the coin did survive the big dump pretty well, i'm impressed

Seems to be a legit currency with legit dev's working on it, i understand why there is much paranoia in the crypo world as 90 % of all coins are scams. this one seems to be not Smiley
Keep up the good work

Don't think it will ever reach 1$ cap but the only way from here is up this i'm sure
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Can we also change the graph to be more interactive? Would be nice to be able to adjust the history not just the last 24 hours but more than that to see how the difficulty is rising or decreasing.
This chart script has very limited interactive part, it's almost non-existent.
Also there is an official difficulty chart that supports range changes: http://charts.signatum.io
My script has a goal of monitoring difficulty on a daily basis, so what was more than 2 days ago doesn't really matter.

thats actually really great work there mate ...

we have been looking at these types of stats for inclusion into the CWI website ...

we have worked on some of the backend - but its been delayed as the CWI-WebSite is delayed now ...

nice work ...

#crysx
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I nearly hold all what i mine from the time when i began. I believe in this project and hope to see it above 0.50 cents.
0.5 USD ?

1 usd?
Activity: 4
I nearly hold all what i mine from the time when i began. I believe in this project and hope to see it above 0.50 cents.
0.5 USD ?
Activity: 392
Activity: 13
Cmon....  Who cares about current no1. coin to mine?

This is a long term game. If yo believe/ or just bet for a coin your best opportunity to mine/buy when the particular coin seems to be not profitable or even seems to be down.
everybody.
why would you mine your favorite coin, by whatever measure, if you could be mining a more profitable one and trade it for more of your favorite coin than you could mine?
Activity: 280
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Can we also change the graph to be more interactive? Would be nice to be able to adjust the history not just the last 24 hours but more than that to see how the difficulty is rising or decreasing.
This chart script has very limited interactive part, it's almost non-existent.
Also there is an official difficulty chart that supports range changes: http://charts.signatum.io
My script has a goal of monitoring difficulty on a daily basis, so what was more than 2 days ago doesn't really matter.
Activity: 81
Merit: 12
I bought a little bit more just now and have been holding so far.

I didn't think the initial sell off would be as high, but price didn't exactly hit rock bottom, in fact surprising it stayed stable during massive selloffs from some whales.

It didn't really go below 0.00002400-0.00002500, my initial predictions said it won't go lower than 6 cents after initial dump and it was far above that due to Bitcoin price anyways.

I think it will hold stable or continue to increase, my next prediction is probably major dump at 0.15-0.25, but it should recover.

I'm thinking I might just wait it out until PoS, it sounds kind of interesting or maybe not we will see.
Jump to: