Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 309. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 52
maybe you right and this coin have great road map. But its a main problem. Im prefer coins who only went out and he have some advantages, application over  other coins.I dont see them in this coin.This is very bad that he only have some plans for future but not now

I saw great coins in the past that didn't worked, any coins depends on a community and active working developers. At the moment this coin have both .In the market you'll find many new coins some will work some will fail, just invest whatever you fill comfortable . For me its doing well considering is a new coin with good volume, market cap and lots of miners
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
SIGT is dead coin

why do you say that sigt is dead coin?  isn't it many are still mining it? or did i miss any news?

What are your arguments?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Mehh it will not be the biggest coin in crypto world in future, but the current price will easy double by days ... weeks well see
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Should I be a ledgend and pay 0.9 btc to get sigt on c-cex
Activity: 774
Merit: 100
This coin has a great road map, all the FUD people can go choke on their coffee when the road map and actual implementation kicks in.

These types of things are like  businesses. You just have to choose which to invest in (mining) and if the business plan is sustainable.

SIGT is viable, so I dont see why so much FUD.

If I had known what LTC would be worth today five years ago many more of us would have HODL the thing.
maybe you right and this coin have great road map. But its a main problem. Im prefer coins who only went out and he have some advantages, application over  other coins.I dont see them in this coin.This is very bad that he only have some plans for future but not now
Activity: 66
hmm, interesting things just happens, with ccminer 2.2 on ubuntu i have 19.4M with gigabyte 1070 cards, with this krnlx version i get 28+ without oc or anything ... still testing ...
Activity: 67
Merit: 52
SIGT is dead coin

why do you say that sigt is dead coin?  isn't it many are still mining it? or did i miss any news?

Whenever the value drops, someone comes in and says it's a dead coin. Happened about 20 times so far. They are hoping for people to panic sell.

thanks, i'm full of interest in this coin.  this coin is just a few weeks old, too early to say it's a dead coin.  i hope plenty will support this coin
dead coin not because the value drops. dead coins because price still very little. i dont see interesting to this coin of big players.I dont see why this coin can be interesting for big player.There are many coins like SIGT and his price is bigger for SIGT. I buy a few coins but i dont see future for this coin.

So you are a Coin expert or just a FUD expert? Your opinion is valid but probably you would have thought the same way when bitcoin came out
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
This coin has a great road map, all the FUD people can go choke on their coffee when the road map and actual implementation kicks in.

These types of things are like  businesses. You just have to choose which to invest in (mining) and if the business plan is sustainable.

SIGT is viable, so I dont see why so much FUD.

If I had known what LTC would be worth today five years ago many more of us would have HODL the thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Allright i voted # 172 lets go signatum... ups forgot to tap post earlier...

How is mining? Hard...

Cheesy
SIGT is dead coin

Whenever the value drops, someone comes in and says it's a dead coin. Happened about 20 times so far. They are hoping for people to panic sell.

thanks, i'm full of interest in this coin.  this coin is just a few weeks old, too early to say it's a dead coin.  i hope plenty will support this coin
dead coin not because the value drops. dead coins because price still very little. i dont see interesting to this coin of big players.I dont see why this coin can be interesting for big player.There are many coins like SIGT and his price is bigger for SIGT. I buy a few coins but i dont see future for this coin.
Activity: 181
+ 1 vote from me. vote sigt guys
Activity: 434
Merit: 124
Just a heads up for you guys that don't know the details.

You need to go VOTE for SIGT to be listed on C-CEX  it will be listed soon

Then go vote for NOVA listing, the dev paid the fee, now its up to you to vote.

Also as a reminder the Sigt team is in talks with BITTREX and POLONEX for listing.

Please go do your part and support the best coin around.

Just a reminder  Grin
i would like vote but it needs 0.1btc in balance to be able to vote  Sad all my btc are on other exchange
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
SIGT is dead coin

Activity: 112
206/250
Tomorrow we will see SIGT on novaexchange
Activity: 196
SIGT is dead coin

SIGT is dead coin

SIGT is dead coin
hi, i got rx580 8g and mining only around 15mh/s using official sigt miner.  is there any way to increase this hash rate?  thanks
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
Voted #189

We should hit the 250 mark sometime tomorrow.
Activity: 87
Voted but Novaexchange is a step down in my opinion not a step up.
Jump to: