Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 317. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I like the sigt. I spent 5 months collecting 1000 usd to buy sigt 4900, but now the sigt is 2800. I have 570 usd money. Cry Cry
I want to cry I do not know what to do My girlfriend went to the hospital to give birth baby
I need money to heal her 2000usd please help me.
I'm really thankful for the people who helped me.

sigt : BRJqRUeQ4gGXUe2EYAu4LkFe99EduX2Hsu
BTC  : 1EcTpEZMg8pN5mxfjXxgynzxeDQXbvDu93
ETH  : 0xA57E501D3298b598cD8ae21f6f34806c13CE5653

http://image.goosiam.com/imgupload/upload39/tiy0Uu8QRRUi.jpg

Sent you 100k SIGT

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I like the sigt. I spent 5 months collecting 1000 usd to buy sigt 4900, but now the sigt is 2800. I have 570 usd money. Cry Cry
I want to cry I do not know what to do My girlfriend went to the hospital to give birth baby

sure, i'll bite.  Can you tell me where in Nigeria your dwelling is, so that I may send me midget delivery guy by to drop off $1000 cash? 
Activity: 462
Merit: 115

That's the risk you take. 
Activity: 390
Merit: 250

Can we please ban him for this disgrased scam?
How to contact moredators?
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
for some reason when mining on my nvidia gpus the supernova pool only shows half the hashrate of what im actually mining.

Anyone else have this issue?

All pools I've ever mined are like that. Rates fluctuate.
Activity: 77
CoinCrate.net
What are you settings and bat file to mine it...

I have GTX 1070 asus and i get like 18-19mhs?

Can somebody share it so i can try...
Thx

I thought that's pretty good Smiley I get 19 mh/s with r9 Fury. Or am i doing something wrong myself?

I'm probably doing something wrong My R9 Fury X only doing 14 mh, mind sharing what miner and setting you use.

Can't get you the specifics while i'm on my phone, but i used the sgminer that's on the first page of this thread, with -I 20. I tried only for a few minutes to check out what profits i could expect. Maybe it goes down a little when you're mining for longer. I use recent drivers and the card is Sapphire nitro ( maybe it's factory overclocked a little, i just don't remember)
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Can we set the difficulty level in the bat file on Suprnova like we can on Yiimp?

Whenever I start the miner I'll get the big rewards because my difficulty hasn't adjusted down yet, and then once it auto-adjusts down the payout rewards turn to poop every block. What I get first minute will take like the next 10-15 minutes to equal... And when you're using AMDs that get like half the rate of comparable Nvidia's, every possible tweak counts.

So I'd rather just submit that 1 worthwhile share every block (or every other block since suprnova block times so fast), than get like 15 (etc) worthless shares every block.

The payouts are a difference of like .2 (for that 1 worthwhile share) to .005 to .02 for those multiple worthless share blocks. So anyway you slice it a big payout every 1-2 blocks is still better than that mini payout every block.

And yes, I know it's supposed to even out in the end, but it really doesn't ever seem like it will lol

For someone who wrote this 2 days ago in this thread, quote:

Whatever guys, think what you want. I don't day trade in the stock market so I'm not exactly a day trader in crypto market. I'm probably talking to some 18 year olds that think they know everything. Not worth wasting my time. I typed paragraphs and you focus on one sentence. You knew today was going to be a major pivot point in this coin, not my fault you didn't realize that hype alone would probably result in it nosediving. Best of luck with your future gains.

.. you still seem to be interested in this coin, how come?

Btw the answet to your question: yes -p d=0.1 or 0.05. but dont expect to get any more coins out of this.

Cheers

Crate mayne acted like sanctimonious ass. What prompted that back and forth was his post that everyone on here was stupid or greedy and provided us with a proper lecture on crypto coins.

And Mayne, next time you make your first post in any forum, how about you trying to word your message so you dont come off as such an ass. You won't get backlash for posting your opinion in a more appropriate way. Calling people greedy and stupid under the guise of "trying to help" and stating your "not gloating" doesn't go over well.
Activity: 80
Please come joins us in mining at www.mineme.xyz

Stratum url: stratum+tcp://pool.mineme.xyz:PORT
username: YOUR WALLET ADDRESS
password: ANYTHING

We currently allow for mining
:
SIGNATUM -0,5% fee
BLAKESTAR -0,5% fee
DENARIUS -0,5% fee
CrocodileCash -0,5% fee
PRUX -2% fee
INFOCoin -0,5% fee

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Is Crowetic the main developer for SIGT?

I think it said Jason Crowe (Crowetic) is Project Lead of Signatum in the interview, he mentions other people are the primary developers?

I'm not familar with him, he seems well spoken in the interview but if you Google his name you will find a lot of accusations on another forum in regards to his involvement in Burstcoin, he also mentions it in the interview.

I'm not really liking the sound of that, reading some of the stuff makes me lose a little bit of hope for Stignatum, also the fact that the developers of this coins are rather anonymous, which doesn't really inspire confidence.

But I guess we will see.

After the interview he was asked about it in the same discord channel so plenty of people heard that, and he sounds like an honest guy with his side of the story. I won't defend or accuse Jason, neither I'm going to quote his words. But I guess if you're really interested in the subject you may try and compile some kind of events timeline for burstcoin story. I mean, like - creation, development, changes in the team, abusive publication times and authors, current state of burst development etc etc.  Usually with this method one can achieve interesting results Wink
Activity: 326

Thx

What miner are you using? I get around 35 Mhs with palginmod miner using this bat file:

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u redhorse.signatum01 -p X --cpu-priority=3 -i 22
pause

this is crazy if you get 35? What are your settings?

I heard ppl get max 30 with hard OC, including myself with krnlx Miner that is best. Have u tried it? Maybe krnlx will give u even more hashes then palginmod

I am using Zotac Gtx 1070 AMP! Extreme. Cant get over 29.5-30
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Can we set the difficulty level in the bat file on Suprnova like we can on Yiimp?

Whenever I start the miner I'll get the big rewards because my difficulty hasn't adjusted down yet, and then once it auto-adjusts down the payout rewards turn to poop every block. What I get first minute will take like the next 10-15 minutes to equal... And when you're using AMDs that get like half the rate of comparable Nvidia's, every possible tweak counts.

So I'd rather just submit that 1 worthwhile share every block (or every other block since suprnova block times so fast), than get like 15 (etc) worthless shares every block.

The payouts are a difference of like .2 (for that 1 worthwhile share) to .005 to .02 for those multiple worthless share blocks. So anyway you slice it a big payout every 1-2 blocks is still better than that mini payout every block.

And yes, I know it's supposed to even out in the end, but it really doesn't ever seem like it will lol

Whatever guys, think what you want. I don't day trade in the stock market so I'm not exactly a day trader in crypto market. I'm probably talking to some 18 year olds that think they know everything. Not worth wasting my time. I typed paragraphs and you focus on one sentence. You knew today was going to be a major pivot point in this coin, not my fault you didn't realize that hype alone would probably result in it nosediving. Best of luck with your future gains.

Btw the answet to your question: yes -p d=0.1 or 0.05. but dont expect to get any more coins out of this.

Cheers

Haha thanks, thought I had tried that since looks same as yiimp's (and got an auto-close), but will try again. I figured would be of no benefit, but just really seems to never line up. And I know nova had issues with low diff shares going in the dumpster few days ago, so worth it to try manual setting.

And hey now! Never said I wouldn't come back, just that I know when it's time to cash out and let the dust settle before next move. Got no vested interest/capital in this, will hold a small leftover stash as a lotto ticket but I'm just here for the payday Smiley Took a day off to see that though block rewards halved, so did the miners, and the price is semi-stabilized at a still profitable range. If coin drops a decent bit more I'll be out for good though, but for now it seems to still beat going back to ETH.

*Aww, guess someone else responded less civilly after you and thinks you gotta be team SIGT or die. Shit's cute, love when people get attached to their penny stocks Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 12
Is Crowetic the main developer for SIGT?

I think it said Jason Crowe (Crowetic) is Project Lead of Signatum in the interview, he mentions other people are the primary developers?

I'm not familar with him, he seems well spoken in the interview but if you Google his name you will find a lot of accusations on another forum in regards to his involvement in Burstcoin, he also mentions it in the interview.

I'm not really liking the sound of that, reading some of the stuff makes me lose a little bit of hope for Stignatum, also the fact that the developers of this coins are rather anonymous, which doesn't really inspire confidence.

But I guess we will see.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Thx

What miner are you using? I get around 35 Mhs with palginmod miner using this bat file:

Code:

ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u redhorse.signatum01 -p X --cpu-priority=3 -i 22
pause

Hi, what is your OC settings?

I get max 30mhs with palginmod miner

thanks
Activity: 672
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-prospector-multi-coin-gpucpu-cryptocurrency-miner-2033185
Prospector Miner is good with AMD GPUs. I get 17 MHs with RX 470 and with sgminer only about 15.5 Mhs.

Only get 16 Mh with this miner on my R9 Fury x
Activity: 1
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-prospector-multi-coin-gpucpu-cryptocurrency-miner-2033185
Prospector Miner is good with AMD GPUs. I get 17 MHs with RX 470 and with sgminer only about 15.5 Mhs.
Activity: 672

Thx

I thought that's pretty good Smiley I get 19 mh/s with r9 Fury. Or am i doing something wrong myself?

I'm probably doing something wrong My R9 Fury X only doing 14 mh, mind sharing what miner and setting you use.
Activity: 254

Thx

Code:

pause
Activity: 31

Cheers
Merit: 118

Thx

Your probably spot on. This coin dont favor AMD like ether. My 3 1080 ti give 50-53 mh/s each.
Activity: 77
CoinCrate.net

Thx

Jump to: