Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 319. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 170
with the community growing really fast i think we need an official forum in the web page, it's a mess using this one post to discuss mining, price speculation, announcements, etc , it's all mixed Tongue
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Yep , pretty cool page ,thanks for sharing! Smiley

Dark mode would be nice (darker colors) so I can use it on my screen all night Cheesy

Done)

http://funkyimg.com/i/2wfZu.png 

Can we also change the graph to be more interactive? Would be nice to be able to adjust the history not just the last 24 hours but more than that to see how the difficulty is rising or decreasing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Someone just directed a shit load of hash power to sigt. Embarrassed

Expected after the Q&A

Workers hasn't changed.  Maybe just a handful.  Someone turned a massive farm onto it.  Net has has more than doubled but worker change has been nominal.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

It wont be surprise given that it just has a live interview + Q&A in youtube. I believe that just give a lot of awareness to new incoming miners or buyers. And it really has been one of the best crypto to mine right now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Expected after the Q&A
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
Q/A Live video was so great.. So lots of ann for the next weeks..

Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 81
Merit: 12
Q&A with devs is live RIGHT NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Mqqh0Y1b0

Sounds like Signatum is pretty serious, compared to most alt-coins.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Getting around 15 mh/s with the prospector miner (sapphire nitro 470 4gb)
Activity: 8
Hi,
I am getting 13.7 with each of my rx 470s, how much you get at the moment?

I'm getting around 14.14 on each sapphire rx 470 nitro+ 8GB
Ahhh! I came too late Sad

But thanks for the VOD , gonna watch it now.
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
Activity: 630
exactly what i did, get this same error on a red line: unable to query number of CUDA devices

Hmmm, strange, I run 384.xx, everything's fine. Will look into this tomorrow.

What is actual hashrate for GTX1070 on stock clocks (or other NVIDIA cards) now?

MY unscientific test of Palgins new mod for ccminer.

testing on an NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070 8GB, Driver 384.76, Win 10 64-bit. using MSI AFTERBURNER to set card to default. This is just to get a base for 1070 if you dont OC and leave all at default.

POWER 100%
VOLTAGE % 0
CORE 0
MEM 0
NO OC

INTENSITY set to 21 on both tests

NEW PALGIN MOD

steady 24.73MH/s after 5 minutes, no OC, all defaults set on card. Temp at 77c

OLD PALGIN MOD

steady 25.10MH/s after 5 minutes, no OC, all defaults set on card. Temp at 77c

Seems like for my 1070 there is a slight reduction with the new mod. You may have different results. I just did 5 minutes each with same parameters for each test run and stopped once the MH/s leveled off to a pretty constant number then backed off and started decreasing. I am not a testing professional. OC'ing I usually get 2-3 MH/s more, but I do a slight OC with lower power to keep temps under 70c.

So my results for NVIDIA Cards are enough actual today:
GTX1060 - 16Mh/s
GTX1070 - 27Mh/s
GTX1080 - 36Mh/s
GTX1080Ti - 47Mh/s
this is stock numbers or overclocking subject of shamanism. what producers received?
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Activity: 168
Switched to ZEC for a day until I noticed SIGT was still more profitable for Nvidia cards.  Yes, I'm a bag-holder at this point, but this is still my favorite coin to mine.  Have all rigs pointed at SIGT now that difficulty has dropped.  This coin will appreciate much greater than the more established coins, I'm pretty confident of that.

I should have made a lot more *sobs*

But I too am still mining it, at this price it's still the most profitable for my cards

Although some one mentioned a coin I had never heard of before a bit earlier in the thread. Maybe taht one is better than SIGT

But certainly nothing on what to mine
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Activity: 71
Switched to ZEC for a day until I noticed SIGT was still more profitable for Nvidia cards.  Yes, I'm a bag-holder at this point, but this is still my favorite coin to mine.  Have all rigs pointed at SIGT now that difficulty has dropped.  This coin will appreciate much greater than the more established coins, I'm pretty confident of that.

Dark mode would be nice (darker colors) so I can use it on my screen all night Cheesy

Done)

Sweet! Thanks man Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

Done)

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
exactly what i did, get this same error on a red line: unable to query number of CUDA devices

Hmmm, strange, I run 384.xx, everything's fine. Will look into this tomorrow.

What is actual hashrate for GTX1070 on stock clocks (or other NVIDIA cards) now?

MY unscientific test of Palgins new mod for ccminer.

testing on an NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070 8GB, Driver 384.76, Win 10 64-bit. using MSI AFTERBURNER to set card to default. This is just to get a base for 1070 if you dont OC and leave all at default.

POWER 100%
VOLTAGE % 0
CORE 0
MEM 0
NO OC

INTENSITY set to 21 on both tests

NEW PALGIN MOD

steady 24.73MH/s after 5 minutes, no OC, all defaults set on card. Temp at 77c

OLD PALGIN MOD

steady 25.10MH/s after 5 minutes, no OC, all defaults set on card. Temp at 77c

Seems like for my 1070 there is a slight reduction with the new mod. You may have different results. I just did 5 minutes each with same parameters for each test run and stopped once the MH/s leveled off to a pretty constant number then backed off and started decreasing. I am not a testing professional. OC'ing I usually get 2-3 MH/s more, but I do a slight OC with lower power to keep temps under 70c.

So my results for NVIDIA Cards are enough actual today:
GTX1060 - 16Mh/s
GTX1070 - 27Mh/s
GTX1080 - 36Mh/s
GTX1080Ti - 47Mh/s
Jump to: