Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 324. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Regarding Fearless the YouTuber who posted the moded CCMINER,

I admit before you the community that it was a hastily formed judgement without applying much thought and research by me.

Hence, I apologise to dear Fearless to damage done to him as a result of my actions.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
6 and change btc's worth of sigt...

yeah, the dev selling is really going to crash the coin Smiley

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

Screenshot given by Lex in Discord about 15 minutes ago

That is encouraging. I'm still a lil bit worried about why he would have that much on topia but thanks a lot for posting that.

Unfortunately I can't give an answer to that since I'm not him.

I'm in the Discord all the time but not really partial to perusing forums so I apologize if I don't get to any questions. If you have questions, feel free to contact me on Discord and I'll get back to you.

I'd also like to discuss a few other rumors I've heard of floating around in this thread:

1. Fearless (CryptoNoob on Youtube) provided a hacked miner that stole people's SIGT.

In our forum the primary accuser has already revealed that his accusations are not based in fact and has since personally apologized to Fearless. Yiimp was hacked and SIGT was stolen by somebody, but it had nothing to do with Fearless/CryptoNoob. He is one of the most helpful people in our Discord and is doing his best to provide help and assistance for anybody looking to get into Signatum.

2. Somebody in our discord is upset in this thread for asking for a virus scan and being muted.

He was not muted for requesting a virus scan of a miner that was being suggested by others that are receiving higher hash rates than they were with spmod3/4/5. He was muted for being unnecessarily aggressive towards an admin. I let him know that I'd be perfectly fine with him scanning it himself and posting the results if there was anything remotely wrong with it.

I happily unmuted him and he proceeded to continue being aggressive and referring to everyone in the Discord as sheep. Since we don't tolerate aggressive behavior and name calling, I removed him from our Discord server as it was obvious that his only goal was to abuse moderators and other members of the group while providing no positive input or being helpful in any manner.
Activity: 52
Does anyone know the SIGN address of developer, I would like to contribute some of my SIGN.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

who is this?

I'm one of the community leaders and admin on our Discord server.

And what? If it is not fake,he has 257000sigt...what now?

who is this?

I'm one of the community leaders and admin on our Discord server.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

who is this?

Activity: 302
will SIGT get listed on Bittrex soon?
Activity: 52
roz133's talking bullshit, how do you know he is he developer?
Activity: 168
mine ZEC,
sell ZEC,
buy SIGT,
is a little smart than mine SIGT now.

diff for ZEC is skyrocket since the price hike yesterday, better mine HUSH, sell HUSH in 3-4 days and buy SIGT when below 2k Wink
Activity: 168
we should play "bullshit bingo" for the next 2-3 weeks (time before next halving come close):

everyone posts a number how often "the coin is dead" will be posted till a fixed date, for every "the coin is dead" the players donate 1 SIGT to a wallet and in the end the winner is who came close to that number and he win the SIGT Grin
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
mine ZEC,
sell ZEC,
buy SIGT,
Shhhh.....that's the top secret hahaha Grin Now everybody knows the secret plan  Grin Grin
Activity: 37
mine ZEC,
sell ZEC,
buy SIGT,
or mine ETH,
sell ETH,
BUY SIGT)
Activity: 42
mine ZEC,
sell ZEC,
buy SIGT,
Sigt is a sinking ship Smiley gl hf tho
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Ugh, all i see is massive new accounts shilling, but when a member thats been there since day ONE in discord voices his concerns that these "leaders" are misleading the community, "CRACKAJACK" bans them? why not just answer their concerns if you have nothing to hide?

Personally, i USE CWI, it SEEMS ok, but why LIE about scanning it? and IF YOU DID, why not POST the scan? Sad
Seems like that guy caught you in a lie so you banned him?
then OP backs them up (dude everyone KNOWs your alternate name on there...)

Sad

hmm.. maybe that other dude saying it looked like CHC was right....  DEFCON5! haha
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc

main dev posting his topia balance (not cold storage) RIGHT BEFORE halving and disappearing from discord since then. the dump started immediately after that. he's not replying on discord since then.

bbye sigt?

even if he completely bailed out, his would be 1/70th of the volume of today's trading.  not sure if it's enough to trigger such a massive crash.

most likely, it was caused by people taking their profits from idiots who were screaming "to the moon" all over the place.

with no pre-mine, meaning no free coin for the dev, chances are he acquired his the same way everyone else has - mined them, or bought them.  he also has a right to sell, some or all of it, if he wishes - just like everyone else.

so, this means nothing... at least to me.

Considering first 1k blocks were 1.6sec block time I wouldn't particularly say 'same way everyone else has' ;p
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
i believe sigt. it's new and pow process is quick. whales may think they must be quick also to buy more sigt before market cap raise. i read last 3 pages and saw that newbie accounts (like me) thinks its dead. it's not dead. after halving lots of people fighting to mine it. Go SIGT.
Activity: 6
everyone calm down, everything will be alright...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAZwnx7UkAAtuwb.jpg
Activity: 19
http://imgur.com/a/8Hxff

main dev posting his topia balance (not cold storage) RIGHT BEFORE halving and disappearing from discord since then. the dump started immediately after that. he's not replying on discord since then.

bbye sigt?

Piece of Shit! All DEV are online and give Support! Signatum is good Coin! Buy and you will see!
Jump to: