Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 327. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You guys have no single clue what you are doing. You are just some bunch of sheeps used to make hype. This coin is a classic coin used by big dogs to earn huge money quickly. Do you really think this coin can succeed while there are coins out there like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin...? Saying things like HODL, TO THE MOON, ITS ROCKETING is useless. You are just making yourselves look stupid. There is no future for altcoins like this. No long-term game. Only way to make money is to either HODL things like BTC or ETH or follow the big dogs who are trading coins like these for a day. There is a crap ton coins looking promising like this one but its all fantasy for little people. Only the devs and the whales make money and they make it in a day rather then HODLING hoping some day a miracle will come to boost their coins' prices.
If you want to get addicted to losing money then do it like a champ, in Vegas, rather then doing it in such a miserable way.
The price of this coin is going down and its not ever gonna come up. The party is over kids, go home.

Please go to make better pool, clearly plan, bring sigtcoin to the large exchanger as bittrex, poloniex... before scold miners. 'Only God can judge me', dont judge anyone. All cryptocurrency base on the trust, the coin dev lost their trust.

That's not a dev scolding miners. That's some random dude scolding miners and investors. So far, the SIGT coin devs have delivered everything on track. What trust do you think they have lost?
Activity: 264
I repeat my talk about price "As i had said at page 188, it will drop to 2k, and keep price for some days."
Because current price is still over SIGT value, it only increase when dev release MarketPlace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donate always welcome <3. BTC: 1SKvQeJgwusSsNjiKj6SiRSSBgR8WD2bp          ****      SIGT: BJQdec5dytRBWkmSSRnLkV78sAXQeqMQ9b

after having efficient funds in my own wallet, how can I buy SIGT.
I go to exchange---------> market-----------> Go to "BUY" section and fullfill the needful information in dropbox

I had seen notification that: "Trade error" because of "Insufficient Fund". What this wrong when I had checked on the above Dropbox

I am newbie, I had SUFFICENT BTC wallet but I want to buy SIGT coin. What process I have to fullfill onCryptopia
Thank you in advance

open account on cryptopia and send some BTC to your cryptopia wallet.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I repeat my talk about price "As i had said at page 188, it will drop to 2k, and keep price for some days."
Because current price is still over SIGT value, it only increase when dev release MarketPlace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donate always welcome <3. BTC: 1SKvQeJgwusSsNjiKj6SiRSSBgR8WD2bp          ****      SIGT: BJQdec5dytRBWkmSSRnLkV78sAXQeqMQ9b

I go to exchange---------> market-----------> Go to "BUY" section and fullfill the needful information in dropbox

I had seen notification that: "Trade error" because of "Insufficient Fund". What this wrong when I had checked on the above Dropbox

I am newbie, I had SUFFICENT BTC wallet but I want to buy SIGT coin. What process I have to fullfill onCryptopia
Thank you in advance
Activity: 1
is there GPU miner for lower ver. of NVIDIA?!!!!!!!???
GPU miner has error  "Your system does not support CUDA 8.0 API!"
any1 help me out here?
Activity: 53
The coin is dead
 Smiley
Activity: 13

Activity: 32
You guys have no single clue what you are doing. You are just some bunch of sheeps used to make hype. This coin is a classic coin used by big dogs to earn huge money quickly. Do you really think this coin can succeed while there are coins out there like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin...? Saying things like HODL, TO THE MOON, ITS ROCKETING is useless. You are just making yourselves look stupid. There is no future for altcoins like this. No long-term game. Only way to make money is to either HODL things like BTC or ETH or follow the big dogs who are trading coins like these for a day. There is a crap ton coins looking promising like this one but its all fantasy for little people. Only the devs and the whales make money and they make it in a day rather then HODLING hoping some day a miracle will come to boost their coins' prices.
If you want to get addicted to losing money then do it like a champ, in Vegas, rather then doing it in such a miserable way.
The price of this coin is going down and its not ever gonna come up. The party is over kids, go home.

Please go to make better pool, clearly plan, bring sigtcoin to the large exchanger as bittrex, poloniex... before scold miners. 'Only God can judge me', dont judge anyone. All cryptocurrency base on the trust, the coin dev lost their trust.
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Just processed all the outstanding payments on hashbag. I had to stop the payments while I figured out how to re-balance the accounts so it would stop trying to pay more than it could. It was attempting to pay out more than possible and draining itself of funds before payments could be completed, leading to some serious issues with the wallet & affecting payments in the future.

There was a shortfall of roughly 2K SIGT which I couldn't cover, so I had to trim everyone's balances by 5% and then the payouts have worked correctly. Sorry to everyone who was affected, having all of the pool funds stolen had some serious knock-on effects to the payments system which should finally be sorted.

I've set fees on SIGT to 0% for the next week to hopefully offset some of the losses for people.

and what about the missing payouts? I had 2 transactions that never arrived to my wallet

Unfortunately I think they are just gone, I definitely sent the transactions with the wallet (the transaction ID is in the system as you can see) but they never got picked up by the blockchain for some reason or another. Of that I can't be sure, but all of those missing transactions removed the balance from my wallet, so I can't even process them again Sad

There's apparently still 22.5K SIGT in balance in the blockchain from the old wallet, but for all of my attempts at rebuild/scanning/importing to fresh wallets etc, I can't make it spendable. If I can recover that then I can process some of the lost transactions, but since I can't see which ones failed (they all appear as sent in my wallet/system) I'll have to do it on a case by case basis, again only IF I can get that balance back. The admins in the discord have said the blockchain explorer is incorrect and my wallet is correct (there is no balance left). I hope that's not the case? Surely the blockchain explorer is correct??

The pool is now operating on a new fresh wallet so I can try to figure out what's up with the other one without affecting the pool stability.

GL convincing anyone to mine there again.  Pretty ballsy.

Well sure, I could have just taken the 30K sigt I just paid out and made up some bullshit about it, at least then I'd be 30K sigt richer and I'd be able to make some money out of this rather than having all my pool fees stolen and operating at a loss. What does it take to please people I wonder?

How do we know the pool owners themselves didn't mess around to quickly siphon off funds, conveniently right before the split?

If pools were in fact hacked, there needs to be disclosure of what happened exactly and what was done to fix it, post wallets so we can check if funds are actually stuck or have been moved around elsewhere, otherwise I don't see why anyone should trust certain pools.

Not accusing anyone (as I never used either of these pools), just saying what the proper actions should be if someone wanted to redeem themselves type of thing.

Vulnerability was that 127.0.0.1 was allowed as an admin IP and somebody spoofed their IP to 127.0.0.1, accessed the consoles and sent funds using the console. Fix was to remove 127.0.0.1 as IP and disallow any kind of IP spoofing-able connections into the admin panel. The patch is in the yiimp github now. I have the IP of the attacker (who also used the same IP to attack the other pools which were affected) and the addresses were the funds were sent.

As far as it goes with the wallet, the blockchain explorer is apparently incorrect. Hashbag was mining to wallet B5fiiZkGkuoiXo6PNXotVDicSUZAG6fcfa, which still has 22.5K balance but none of that is available to the wallet. I installed a new wallet, B7y2B1Lz357byH45TnEaNGZ3BGJhQJrp6B, which is now paying out correctly. I removed some funds from the balances to allow it to pay properly. I still have 1K SIGT available in that wallet in case any more payment issues arise, but hopefully that won't happen.

Thanks for the info.

But I'm wondering why wasn't your pool updated earlier? Wasn't this known since August 4th?

I patched the vulnerability as soon as I found out on the 4th, since then I've been playing catch up with the payments not working properly. I finally gave up trying to recover those 22.5K SIGTs and replaced the wallet yesterday, since then I've had to clear out a percentage of the owed funds and now the payment runs are completing properly. Should be no further issues with it.
Activity: 264
good time to enter?  Haven't seen it this low in awhile.  Blocks halved and should steady out soon.

Rush is "over" before the half, so I expect a dump, just not sure how low it will go Smiley

I think its too soon.  Give it at least another 12h and assess the situation then. 

lol 12 hours, now thats how you hold!
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
good time to enter?  Haven't seen it this low in awhile.  Blocks halved and should steady out soon.

Rush is "over" before the half, so I expect a dump, just not sure how low it will go Smiley
I've chosen to sell, and maybe I'll get into a certain price before I get into it again. The output has been halved, the mining revenue has gone down a lot, because the hash is going up very high, it's mining very difficult.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
good time to enter i think, small tranches.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115

I think its too soon.  Give it at least another 12h and assess the situation then. 
Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Activity: 81
Just processed all the outstanding payments on hashbag. I had to stop the payments while I figured out how to re-balance the accounts so it would stop trying to pay more than it could. It was attempting to pay out more than possible and draining itself of funds before payments could be completed, leading to some serious issues with the wallet & affecting payments in the future.

There was a shortfall of roughly 2K SIGT which I couldn't cover, so I had to trim everyone's balances by 5% and then the payouts have worked correctly. Sorry to everyone who was affected, having all of the pool funds stolen had some serious knock-on effects to the payments system which should finally be sorted.

I've set fees on SIGT to 0% for the next week to hopefully offset some of the losses for people.

and what about the missing payouts? I had 2 transactions that never arrived to my wallet

Unfortunately I think they are just gone, I definitely sent the transactions with the wallet (the transaction ID is in the system as you can see) but they never got picked up by the blockchain for some reason or another. Of that I can't be sure, but all of those missing transactions removed the balance from my wallet, so I can't even process them again Sad

There's apparently still 22.5K SIGT in balance in the blockchain from the old wallet, but for all of my attempts at rebuild/scanning/importing to fresh wallets etc, I can't make it spendable. If I can recover that then I can process some of the lost transactions, but since I can't see which ones failed (they all appear as sent in my wallet/system) I'll have to do it on a case by case basis, again only IF I can get that balance back. The admins in the discord have said the blockchain explorer is incorrect and my wallet is correct (there is no balance left). I hope that's not the case? Surely the blockchain explorer is correct??

The pool is now operating on a new fresh wallet so I can try to figure out what's up with the other one without affecting the pool stability.

Well sure, I could have just taken the 30K sigt I just paid out and made up some bullshit about it, at least then I'd be 30K sigt richer and I'd be able to make some money out of this rather than having all my pool fees stolen and operating at a loss. What does it take to please people I wonder?

How do we know the pool owners themselves didn't mess around to quickly siphon off funds, conveniently right before the split?

If pools were in fact hacked, there needs to be disclosure of what happened exactly and what was done to fix it, post wallets so we can check if funds are actually stuck or have been moved around elsewhere, otherwise I don't see why anyone should trust certain pools.

Not accusing anyone (as I never used either of these pools), just saying what the proper actions should be if someone wanted to redeem themselves type of thing.

Vulnerability was that 127.0.0.1 was allowed as an admin IP and somebody spoofed their IP to 127.0.0.1, accessed the consoles and sent funds using the console. Fix was to remove 127.0.0.1 as IP and disallow any kind of IP spoofing-able connections into the admin panel. The patch is in the yiimp github now. I have the IP of the attacker (who also used the same IP to attack the other pools which were affected) and the addresses were the funds were sent.

As far as it goes with the wallet, the blockchain explorer is apparently incorrect. Hashbag was mining to wallet B5fiiZkGkuoiXo6PNXotVDicSUZAG6fcfa, which still has 22.5K balance but none of that is available to the wallet. I installed a new wallet, B7y2B1Lz357byH45TnEaNGZ3BGJhQJrp6B, which is now paying out correctly. I removed some funds from the balances to allow it to pay properly. I still have 1K SIGT available in that wallet in case any more payment issues arise, but hopefully that won't happen.

Thanks for the info.

But I'm wondering why wasn't your pool updated earlier? Wasn't this known since August 4th?
hashbag.cc
Icon,

how long are you letting the miner run? because stratum diff starts out on 1.0 and adjusts over time, you can set it manually with you .batch file where you set your password as (x), use (d=0.5) or (d=0.1)

Thanks i'll try that its showing accept shares on supernova and var diff is around 7.68 and 25.6 for my 1050/1060 cards

Most people use d=0.05 but on a PPLNS pool it won't really matter over the long term, you will get paid depending on the share difficulty which you submit, not the number of shares. The stratums will turn down/up difficulty depending on the share rate submission against the network difficulty/block find rate. After running your miner for a few hours it should level out to the right kind of difficulty, then you can set that difficulty in your batch file to make sure you hit it straight away if you happen to have your stratum session disconnected.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Icon,

how long are you letting the miner run? because stratum diff starts out on 1.0 and adjusts over time, you can set it manually with you .batch file where you set your password as (x), use (d=0.5) or (d=0.1)

Thanks i'll try that its showing accept shares on supernova and var diff is around 7.68 and 25.6 for my 1050/1060 cards
hashbag.cc

Activity: 81

Activity: 46
Icon,

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

Jump to: