Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 328. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
Some seriously fishy stuff going on here...

One one hand, both AikaPool and Hashbag.cc have simply stopped paying.  Hashbag says they paid my address, but nothing was received.   I noticed that the Hashbag wallet payout was set to 50k... that was not the case a few days ago... awesome.  Aikapool hasnt even registered the past 8 hours of hashing I've done.  Rig has been working hard at a steady 220 MHs but gotten nothing.  It was fine over night but stopped around 10:30am.

Now the super shitty part.  My first wallet, I encrypted right off the bat.  As always, before submitting transactions to it, I double check my password to ensure there are no mishaps.  Fast forward 3 weeks and a bunch of coins... I go to transfer to Cryptopia and my password no longer works... after trying as many enumerations of my password as possible, I give up.... lost coins.

I start again, with the same wallet file downloaded from the Signatum site, on a separate computer, with a whole new address.  This time, I do not encrypt it at all.  Just now, I go to transfer coins to Cryptopia and the wallet goes from not-encrypted to encrypted - and of course, I have no clue what the password is since I never set a password to begin with.  Now I have to wallets with several thousand coins that I cannot access.  It has been beyond frustrating and I hope nobody else is having this problem...  this coin seems to be more and more of a scam coin considering the pool and wallet issues...

Has anyone else had their wallet encrypt itself and/or change their password?

I think your computer has been hacked.

Hashbag was hacked and wasn't paying funds. The wallet was doing some funky stuff like allowing me to send payments, returning transaction IDs to the system, but then the transactions never made it to the blockchain even though the wallet balance decreased. I set the minimum payouts way high while I figured out what to do; there is now a new fresh wallet/blockchain being used and I processed the last day worth of payments about an hour ago.

I think AikaPool suffered the same fate? I can only speak for my own pool.. I've had no end of issues trying to figure out what the hell is going on with the wallet; I'm running on very little sleep lately Tongue I'm glad I was able to pay out finally, and it seems like payouts are restored again. I've put on 0% fees for the time being because of the issues.

I also have ~25K sigt which I can't access in a wallet on the blockchain - I have the private keys to the wallet but the transactions don't add up to what the explorer says, so the wallet just can't spend any funds.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Anyone having a hard time now submitting shares on supernova? I keep getting new block was found before my shares get submitted..

Icon

Sad

PS

Pushing around 60 mh/s using newest skunk miner...

http://cryptomining-blog.com/8989-new-ccminer-skunk-krnlx-fork-with-faster-skunkhash-performance/

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
someone has been using SP mod that was leaked and modded with a virus most likly
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Some seriously fishy stuff going on here...

One one hand, both AikaPool and Hashbag.cc have simply stopped paying.  Hashbag says they paid my address, but nothing was received.   I noticed that the Hashbag wallet payout was set to 50k... that was not the case a few days ago... awesome.  Aikapool hasnt even registered the past 8 hours of hashing I've done.  Rig has been working hard at a steady 220 MHs but gotten nothing.  It was fine over night but stopped around 10:30am.

Now the super shitty part.  My first wallet, I encrypted right off the bat.  As always, before submitting transactions to it, I double check my password to ensure there are no mishaps.  Fast forward 3 weeks and a bunch of coins... I go to transfer to Cryptopia and my password no longer works... after trying as many enumerations of my password as possible, I give up.... lost coins.

I start again, with the same wallet file downloaded from the Signatum site, on a separate computer, with a whole new address.  This time, I do not encrypt it at all.  Just now, I go to transfer coins to Cryptopia and the wallet goes from not-encrypted to encrypted - and of course, I have no clue what the password is since I never set a password to begin with.  Now I have to wallets with several thousand coins that I cannot access.  It has been beyond frustrating and I hope nobody else is having this problem...  this coin seems to be more and more of a scam coin considering the pool and wallet issues...

Has anyone else had their wallet encrypt itself and/or change their password?

I think your computer has been hacked.
Activity: 49
good news difficult down to 17222
i think big farmer left sigt  Smiley Grin Grin
hashbag.cc
Just processed all the outstanding payments on hashbag. I had to stop the payments while I figured out how to re-balance the accounts so it would stop trying to pay more than it could. It was attempting to pay out more than possible and draining itself of funds before payments could be completed, leading to some serious issues with the wallet & affecting payments in the future.

There was a shortfall of roughly 2K SIGT which I couldn't cover, so I had to trim everyone's balances by 5% and then the payouts have worked correctly. Sorry to everyone who was affected, having all of the pool funds stolen had some serious knock-on effects to the payments system which should finally be sorted.

I've set fees on SIGT to 0% for the next week to hopefully offset some of the losses for people.

and what about the missing payouts? I had 2 transactions that never arrived to my wallet

Unfortunately I think they are just gone, I definitely sent the transactions with the wallet (the transaction ID is in the system as you can see) but they never got picked up by the blockchain for some reason or another. Of that I can't be sure, but all of those missing transactions removed the balance from my wallet, so I can't even process them again Sad

There's apparently still 22.5K SIGT in balance in the blockchain from the old wallet, but for all of my attempts at rebuild/scanning/importing to fresh wallets etc, I can't make it spendable. If I can recover that then I can process some of the lost transactions, but since I can't see which ones failed (they all appear as sent in my wallet/system) I'll have to do it on a case by case basis, again only IF I can get that balance back. The admins in the discord have said the blockchain explorer is incorrect and my wallet is correct (there is no balance left). I hope that's not the case? Surely the blockchain explorer is correct??

The pool is now operating on a new fresh wallet so I can try to figure out what's up with the other one without affecting the pool stability.
Activity: 425
Merit: 131
Kamikaze9x9
Just processed all the outstanding payments on hashbag. I had to stop the payments while I figured out how to re-balance the accounts so it would stop trying to pay more than it could. It was attempting to pay out more than possible and draining itself of funds before payments could be completed, leading to some serious issues with the wallet & affecting payments in the future.

There was a shortfall of roughly 2K SIGT which I couldn't cover, so I had to trim everyone's balances by 5% and then the payouts have worked correctly. Sorry to everyone who was affected, having all of the pool funds stolen had some serious knock-on effects to the payments system which should finally be sorted.

I've set fees on SIGT to 0% for the next week to hopefully offset some of the losses for people.

and what about the missing payouts? I had 2 transactions that never arrived to my wallet
Activity: 32
at least 4k5 sat for profit  Cry or halving diff  Grin
hashbag.cc

Activity: 350
2.56 TH/s hashrate. Why they mining right now when profit /2 then zec or eth?)
they are sleeping.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

europe hasnt woken up yet. when they do those numbers will change bing time i am sure. asia is about to start business. give it a few hours
Activity: 37
Activity: 56
That's what most confused me many zeros
Also they are using the same layout as btc-e
https://i.imgur.com/NS4MuUM.png
Activity: 349
That's what most confused me many zeros
A new exchange was added that said 

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SIGT.htm
Don't use this shit website. they are misleading  buyers/seller.  They are scamming people.

They list their buy/sell for BTC and add an extra decimal. 0.000000001 9 decimal spots after the '.' instead of 0.00000001 8

Yes, this exchanger is confusing. I have no idea at all why this exchanger put an extra decimal behind.

Maybe that some people can buy for 10% of the price from somebody who counts from back and not front?
yeah no one is used to 0.1 o a satoshi and people count from back to front not from front to back. this guy is misleading people.
Activity: 168

Don't use this shit website. they are misleading  buyers/seller.  They are scamming people.

They list their buy/sell for BTC and add an extra decimal. 0.000000001 9 decimal spots after the '.' instead of 0.00000001 8

Yes, this exchanger is confusing. I have no idea at all why this exchanger put an extra decimal behind.

Maybe that some people can buy for 10% of the price from somebody who counts from back and not front?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Hey Dev, Do you want to tell us something?
what do you want to hear ? Everything is written in roadmap and whitepapper, as well as a website. I do not think that the dev will come and wipe your tears.
The dev has a plan and he adheres to it.
Activity: 182
Citius, altius, fortius
Hey Dev, Do you want to tell us something?

Jump to: