Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 329. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This is what I am thinking, Now they get 50% less coins but still the net hash getting higher! I see ~4~5 tera hash! why aren't they are going back to ZEC? something is happening here.

Dont think so far, they're sleeping.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It's OK to believe in SIGT now. it's OK to buy SIGT.

Why people keep mining a coin that don't worth mining ATM is a mystery.

some miners maybe mine on long-term to get the coins before price pump and some don't care about few hours with bit lower profit till the large mining farms leave the coin and hashrate drops to a value where you get even more coins than in the past 1-2 days Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
This is what I am thinking, Now they get 50% less coins but still the net hash getting higher! I see ~4~5 tera hash! why aren't they are going back to ZEC? something is happening here.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
Funny that rewards cut in half AND the hash power dropped by almost half.  Although not a 1:1 trade off there's still solid potential to mine this.  Personally I'm planning for this when it goes PoS, I see SIGT as a privacy focused Bitbay competitor.
Activity: 158
It's OK to believe in SIGT now. it's OK to buy SIGT.

Why people keep mining a coin that don't worth mining ATM is a mystery.
Activity: 32
Anybody here wake up the miners, please  Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
what with the crazy net hash? over 5T!.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Whatever guys, think what you want. I don't day trade in the stock market so I'm not exactly a day trader in crypto market. I'm probably talking to some 18 year olds that think they know everything. Not worth wasting my time. I typed paragraphs and you focus on one sentence. You knew today was going to be a major pivot point in this coin, not my fault you didn't realize that hype alone would probably result in it nosediving. Best of luck with your future gains.
You seems focused on hype, but you forgot one important point, even the most : devs are active and working, not just enjoying millions from the ICOs like many other coins. Today mac wallet has been released, I guess android will follow, marketplace is almost ready (I personally believe it is too early to launch a market place, they should wait the coin to be more mature), and I am sure there will be other pretty good news in a near future. Small miners will now dump their coins and go back to equihash ot eth, price will be low for some days before going up and break the 5k sats.
You decided to get out : your choice, but don't try to give lessons to people please.
Activity: 309
so many sad kids here
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Whatever guys, think what you want. I don't day trade in the stock market so I'm not exactly a day trader in crypto market. I'm probably talking to some 18 year olds that think they know everything. Not worth wasting my time. I typed paragraphs and you focus on one sentence. You knew today was going to be a major pivot point in this coin, not my fault you didn't realize that hype alone would probably result in it nosediving. Best of luck with your future gains.

didn't realize? really, guess you don't read entire paragraphs since a majority of my posts talk about just that, the coin decreasing significantly in value.. your a moron

and whos the 18 year old? probably you, taking the name of the "illest DJ"  LOL

go back to mining ZEC
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Activity: 49
i sold 50% of my sigt made 4k = profit
i still holding 50% of sigt becuase i believe this coin will go up
happy ending   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Somehow funny that people are dumping their coins when mining-reward get reduced to 50% - do some people think their coin is now just half worth and sell it for half price? Grin

Can somebody dump to 1k sat please, a buy order would be waiting there, thanks Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
4500 was my exit

Would you have responded the same had it hit 6000 yesterday?

BTW My sell order triggered at 0.039 LTC.
You guys should've cashed out while you had the chance, but you got greedy expecting a 1000x winner from something built on nothing more than hype. Rule # 1 of penny stock land... Cash the funk out of massive gains, don't hold expecting more profits down the line because after a return to reality sets in that just leads to crying and being a bagholder.

And hopefully some will realize this isn't a gloating message, but a message of me trying to help others learn. You take what the market gives, you don't stick around longterm for more profits that'll never come. Maybe this coin has a future, but likely it doesn't, and therefore you secure your profits. 9 out of 10 crypto coins have no future and serve no purpose but to make the creators rich (just like the penny stock market). So exploit that situation, don't be a victim to it.

I kept a few leftover coins incase something good happens down the line, but I walk away not hating myself because I wasn't blinded with greed. 4500 was my exit, and I'm quite happy with that knowing I'm never having to pray for another pump down the line. This coin can cease to exist tomorrow and I wouldn't care, my money and profits are safe.

Best of luck to those still holding, may you and my small leftover stash see more gains. But don't be surprised if they dont.

whos greedy? ive already made lots on this playing it up and down like I do with reg stocks... nothing is a 100 percent winner...im buying low... like all crypto, it goes up and down.. ALL CRYPTOS GET PUMPED AND DUMPED, you must be new to the game.. and by posting a message saying your not gloating is exactly that, gloating.. buh bye

and ive been trading triple 0's for years...what about you

He cashed out based on fear and greed, and now hypocritically says he is holding a few left over for something good down the line......ok?? wtf

he must be new to a lot of things, he talks about the market but doesn't seem to understand a "long" position.. F'ing wanna be day traders

then he gets offended because we call him out on his BS post calling people greedy and lecturing.. your not helping people ass, your trying to show how much better than everyone you think you are.
You guys should've cashed out while you had the chance, but you got greedy expecting a 1000x winner from something built on nothing more than hype. Rule # 1 of penny stock land... Cash the funk out of massive gains, don't hold expecting more profits down the line because after a return to reality sets in that just leads to crying and being a bagholder.

And hopefully some will realize this isn't a gloating message, but a message of me trying to help others learn. You take what the market gives, you don't stick around longterm for more profits that'll never come. Maybe this coin has a future, but likely it doesn't, and therefore you secure your profits. 9 out of 10 crypto coins have no future and serve no purpose but to make the creators rich (just like the penny stock market). So exploit that situation, don't be a victim to it.

I kept a few leftover coins incase something good happens down the line, but I walk away not hating myself because I wasn't blinded with greed. 4500 was my exit, and I'm quite happy with that knowing I'm never having to pray for another pump down the line. This coin can cease to exist tomorrow and I wouldn't care, my money and profits are safe.

Best of luck to those still holding, may you and my small leftover stash see more gains. But don't be surprised if they dont.

whos greedy? ive already made lots on this playing it up and down like I do with reg stocks... nothing is a 100 percent winner...im buying low... like all crypto, it goes up and down.. ALL CRYPTOS GET PUMPED AND DUMPED, you must be new to the game.. and by posting a message saying your not gloating is exactly that, gloating.. buh bye

Don't be a douche, you'd be surprised how many people don't realize there is no happy endings in penny land. Sorry to hopefully try and get that message across to those people. And I saw your message while back, you traded like 300 coins, so I'd hope you wouldn't become poor if they went to 0.

no, I said I did an experiment starting with 25 coins to see how much I could trade it up to in a short time.. I've traded more than that by setting limits separate from the 25.  was helping people understand how to play high/low.. your the one being a complete douche with your "helpful non-gloating message"
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Don't be a douche, you'd be surprised how many people don't realize there is no happy endings in penny land. Sorry to hopefully try and get that message across to those people. And I saw your message while back, you traded like 300 coins, so I'd hope you wouldn't become poor if they went to 0.
Activity: 349

whos greedy? ive already made lots on this playing it up and down like I do with reg stocks... nothing is a 100 percent winner...im buying low... like all crypto, it goes up and down and Ive already taken out more than I put in, so anything now is all profit and no loss. FYI,  ALL CRYPTOS GET PUMPED AND DUMPED, you must be new to the game.. and by posting a message saying your not gloating is exactly that, gloating.. buh bye

and ive been trading triple 0's for years...what about you
supernova down into the 15k's now... buh bye
Jump to: