Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 333. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
Prospector is definetly the better miner for AMDs RX than sgminer:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-prospector-multi-coin-gpucpu-cryptocurrency-miner-2033185

Prospector 0.0.5 alpha: 20,2-20,4 MH/s @1350/2100 @RX480
Never seen the Reddevil before over 2x,x MH/s.

And it has alpha status again. More is possible.
Stable by me with 17.7.2.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
aaaand down it goes!
i think your screen is upside down... it's been going up for the past 2 hours or so.
otherwise don't waste bandwidth spreading bs on forums. kkthx
you were saying?  Cool Cool
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
17mh/s its ok for gtx 1060 3gb?

I am in Awe  Shocked  at how this question gets repeated every 5 minuntes, usually multiple times on the same page of the thread.

It's either my MH is xx.xx is that good?

or

I'm using ccminer is that the right one what are you guys using?

or

I'm using AMD what is a better miner

Just read some of the thread and your questions are answered at least 150 times.

People with this level of mentality are making investment decisions lol!
Sorry dude, im newbie.  Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I am in Awe  Shocked  at how this question gets repeated every 5 minutes, usually multiple times on the same page of the thread.

It's either my MH is xx.xx is that good?

or

I'm using ccminer is that the right one what are you guys using?

or

I'm using AMD what is a better miner

Just read some of the thread and your questions are answered at least 150 times.

People with this level of research skills are making investment decisions lol!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
i'm mining @ skunk.mine.zpool.ca:8433 seems good for me
Activity: 81
Merit: 12

Looks good, I get that on my GTX 1060 6GB with intensity 18, 70-72C @ 67-68 Fan Speed all default settings, with intensity 22-25 I get 20-22 MH/s but computer not responsive and temps too high after that.
Activity: 349
There are only 100 blocks for the reduction
Activity: 81
Merit: 12
I think my predictions have been some what accurate so far.

It's going to spike at first, we are near reward split, 100 blocks left and it's going to be 1250 reward down from 2500 and mining for the past 3 days has been very hard already no mining calculators are accurate, people were getting far less than predicted.

I'm not sure how far it will go up, could be only 15-17 cents or could be 25+ cents.

Then it will come down, but how far no one knows.

This will follow another pump, especially if coin gets added to other exchanges but this might take some time.
Activity: 14
Why such a large amount of trading? What is special about this coin?

Community Coin, no premine, fast transactions still low market cap and much space to grow

But whatever, 100 Blocks left until the rocket is making its way to the moon Wink
Activity: 258
countdown 100
Activity: 50
aaaand down it goes!
i think your screen is upside down... it's been going up for the past 2 hours or so.
otherwise don't waste bandwidth spreading bs on forums. kkthx
Activity: 37
aaaand down it goes!
Activity: 363
Why such a large amount of trading? What is special about this coin?
The project began quite recently, but already such large computing power on the pool. It causes interest, what useful functional is in a coin?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
First sell order went through, moved the other one to 6xxx as so much can happen while i sleep and block halfing. Also a buy on 2xxx. So if it just spike either direction hard im good Smiley
Activity: 425
Merit: 131
Kamikaze9x9
Just realized suprnova has fee now.

it does, but still the best place to mine

Ehh... that's debate-able.  Coin-miners still has its 0.25% fee, just needs more miners.  Go go go.

https://pool.coin-miners.info

they don´t pay anyone !! don´t mine there !!!
such fun playing on the market ^^  i think i found a new hobby

Want to join the fun, but patience is key and im not very good at that. Price is not moving atm
yea patience is a requirement, everyone is waiting for the halving to see whats happening. I think a massive drop will come first to shake off the noobs
Activity: 4
i have zotac 1080tis using ccminer 2.2. getting 34-36 MH/z what miner using to get 50 on 1080ti?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Some seriously fishy stuff going on here...

One one hand, both AikaPool and Hashbag.cc have simply stopped paying.  Hashbag says they paid my address, but nothing was received.   I noticed that the Hashbag wallet payout was set to 50k... that was not the case a few days ago... awesome.  Aikapool hasnt even registered the past 8 hours of hashing I've done.  Rig has been working hard at a steady 220 MHs but gotten nothing.  It was fine over night but stopped around 10:30am.

Now the super shitty part.  My first wallet, I encrypted right off the bat.  As always, before submitting transactions to it, I double check my password to ensure there are no mishaps.  Fast forward 3 weeks and a bunch of coins... I go to transfer to Cryptopia and my password no longer works... after trying as many enumerations of my password as possible, I give up.... lost coins.

I start again, with the same wallet file downloaded from the Signatum site, on a separate computer, with a whole new address.  This time, I do not encrypt it at all.  Just now, I go to transfer coins to Cryptopia and the wallet goes from not-encrypted to encrypted - and of course, I have no clue what the password is since I never set a password to begin with.  Now I have to wallets with several thousand coins that I cannot access.  It has been beyond frustrating and I hope nobody else is having this problem...  this coin seems to be more and more of a scam coin considering the pool and wallet issues...

Has anyone else had their wallet encrypt itself and/or change their password?

Wow first I would stop mining those pools immediately. They suck. Go to supernova. I haven't ever had one issue with it and get constant payouts. Sounds like your wallet has been hacked. Can't help you there. Sorry

I wouldn't be surprised if this coin is just a huge pump and dump. It's happened before and initial posting from newbie account and only dev info is "doctor" and "Gabrielle". Have no clue who's really developing this coin. No bios

It was very sneaky of suprnova to "insert" a 1% fee without notifying users.

It was also very sneaky from suprnova to insert a 0% fee without notifying users for a few days Wink
Jump to: