Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 337. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Struggled for days to get the AMD cards working on ethos, finally nailed it.

My GTX 1070 cards (using pimpos) outshine the fastest 480/580's I have by a factor of almost 2 x . The RX 470/570's do 12-13mh/s.

The best I get with RX580 is about 15 mh/s (power level 5) GPU clock 1180, mem clock ~1950-2000, the gtx 1070's give 26 mh/s at 130W TDP with -I 21 and memclock + 1150.

Would be interested to hear what can be done to improve, but with the coming halving in about 5hr, wonder if it will still be worth mining this.

Activity: 32
About 300 block before halving coin and diff
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Tell us the settings for mine with amd pls i have one rig amd and i would to use it for mining sigt

Honestly, don't bother. Mine ZEC if you are on AMD.
getting 113 mh/s on my 7x rx 470 4gb rig
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Tell us the settings for mine with amd pls i have one rig amd and i would to use it for mining sigt

Honestly, don't bother. Mine ZEC if you are on AMD.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

I'm getting 44 Mh/s with this miner: https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases and -I 20 on my GTX 1080 to 11GB unmodified. Is this right?

Also what are you guys using to edit BIOS file for Nvidia? I was using Polaris BIOS editor for AMD RX 580s. Is there anything similar for Nvidia BIOS?

Welcome to sigt mining. No need for bios editor, using afterburner or evga precision should be enough.

I've been mining it for 10 days already but on AMD, finally switching to 1080s.

What happens if I reboot? Settings stay?

Activity: 676
Hooold the line  !
Activity: 196
Holding steady at around 3450.

Either everyone is waiting for the others to make a move, or the people screaming "The price will tumble!!!" are the whales looking to buy cheap when the new traders panic sell...
Activity: 168
I wonder after all this dumping there will be a significant rise. Anyone notice the larger buy orders below 3k?

@3050 - 1.63 BTC - $5k
@2900 - 3.70 BTC - $12.5k
@2800 - 3.82 BTC - $13k
@2750 - 1.17 BTC - $4k
@2700 - 1.85 BTC - $6.2k

that's not much, the big whales are not shown there - they hide and just add their buy / sell in the right moment Wink

yesterday i was a bit surprised how fast it went through some buy walls, now i'm better prepared but i'm worried that the performance / reliability of Cryptopia page will cost again some money.....
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
about 300 more blocks until first halving...
Activity: 32
Hope price 3k5 and i have my bags full  Embarrassed
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
It is only a while before this coin hits major exchanges. Buy and hold for now Smiley
Activity: 280

I'm getting 44 Mh/s with this miner: https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases and -I 20 on my GTX 1080 to 11GB unmodified. Is this right?

Also what are you guys using to edit BIOS file for Nvidia? I was using Polaris BIOS editor for AMD RX 580s. Is there anything similar for Nvidia BIOS?

Welcome to sigt mining. No need for bios editor, using afterburner or evga precision should be enough.

I've been mining it for 10 days already but on AMD, finally switching to 1080s.

What happens if I reboot? Settings stay?

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Activity: 7
Thanks bhdrgkz , that will help ! I opened a dedicated Windows on my desktop with your link !

philux

You are welcome philux Smiley

---
You can tell me guys if you have other features you want.
Activity: 81
Merit: 12
I wonder after all this dumping there will be a significant rise. Anyone notice the larger buy orders below 3k?

@3050 - 1.63 BTC - $5k
@2900 - 3.70 BTC - $12.5k
@2800 - 3.82 BTC - $13k
@2750 - 1.17 BTC - $4k
@2700 - 1.85 BTC - $6.2k

Activity: 2
Thanks bhdrgkz , that will help ! I opened a dedicated Windows on my desktop with your link !

philux
Activity: 280

Activity: 676
Wish we could stake earlier , I got my bags full Cheesy
Activity: 56
I told you guys its increasing back to normal + higher
Look at those buy walls  Grin sellers can't keep up!!!
you think?  Cheesy Cheesy don't be fooled by bulltraps my friend
I'm checking cryptopia! I haven't seen it get lower than 3k again buddy!  Grin
It will be added to Bittrex and prices will sky rocket. Keep holding. Trust me I'm a Veteran  Wink
Activity: 274
I don't understand why a lot of people suggest not to buy now because it will dump..
To be honest i only see good reward if the project keeps coming with good news.
So why would i sell now.. if 30.000 blocks is reached i can only assume it will go to a ATH.  Smiley
Jump to: