Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 338. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Yes, it is a nice website. And it is more than signatum price, it is also a count down to POS.

Hope to see more project on signatum in future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I told you guys its increasing back to normal + higher
Look at those buy walls  Grin sellers can't keep up!!!
you think?  Cheesy Cheesy don't be fooled by bulltraps my friend
Activity: 32
New buy order @2100 should be good for now

It won't lower anymore than 3k again. Buyers are waking up and investing. hold on to whatever sigt you have people!  Grin
don't be silly  Grin i suggest turn off your computer because tonight it will go down nasty
Circulating Supply: 74M, but on Cryptopia Sell Orders only 6M. Just think, many holder will sell at same time, price will go to ?? Shutdown computer and sleep immediately.  Grin

Too late too sell  Grin they hope price went to 4k againt and...  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 170
Activity: 3

It won't lower anymore than 3k again. Buyers are waking up and investing. hold on to whatever sigt you have people!  Grin
don't be silly  Grin i suggest turn off your computer because tonight it will go down nasty
Circulating Supply: 74M, but on Cryptopia Sell Orders only 6M. Just think, many holder will sell at same time, price will go to ?? Shutdown computer and sleep immediately.  Grin

never know, could be a whole bunch of people who knew it was coming - or a bunch of people hodling long term for POS - I'll be trying to accumulate as much as possible - the less there is on the exchanges (but still 700+ BTC volume!) then the rarer the coin is. If it can trade at 700btc volume in a day with less than 10% of the supply being available (with plenty at silly prices on the sell book!) then I have high hopes for this coin. Bring on Bittrex listing ASAP!!!
Activity: 56
I told you guys its increasing back to normal + higher
Look at those buy walls  Grin sellers can't keep up!!!
Activity: 3
Has been a fun day - movement between 2600 and 4500 or so has given heaps of opportunity to day trade and gain some extra coins - made 2400 extra today just from day trading, gotta ride the whale coat tails and watch those walls!
Activity: 109
Merit: 1

I think it's the same, it's also a fun game.

when large holders start dumping after halving we will see
They won't dump if they are smart. Once halving occurs, people will begin to stop mining for a bit then other smaller miners will have a chance to get some. Bigger circulation = more investors. Coin will become rarer and prices will go back to normal + rise again
Activity: 7
Where you check for left blocks?

http://signatumprice.com/

i have already added two minutes ago Smiley

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

when large holders start dumping after halving we will see

get your buying fingers ready, below 3000.....lol
hahah yea big tingelings
I think we going to see 2600 sats today, great price to buy

I reset my buys at 2600, think the same thing
I'm actually a bad trader so what I learn from the past is to spread my buys.
what I mean is if I'm think the price will go to 2600 sats I will start to buy some at 2720 or something like this, but small amount and save my emo to the last price just to not miss the opportunity if its not going that low.
but as I said men I'm not a pro, just try to learn my lessons, good luck and I'm hope you will be able to grow your sigt amounts at low price mate
dammmmmmmmm I just finish to write it look at the price and boom 3440 lol,we fucked!!

don't worry, it will go down again. July 23-24 was up close to 5000, then went all the way back down..now last few days up again close to 5000, now back down then up a little.. have patience and it will again go down significantly. its new, everyone is mining it and trying to make money off it. Will take a little time to stabilize..

I have 3 buys set

I also are a trader, with 3 buys set 2k7 1k7 and 815, but don't lucky like you because i had sold at 1349. Bad trader  Cry

as long as you sold it higher than when you bought it you should be good. just don't panic and sell or buy because you see everyone else doing it. you have to have some patience and let your buys/sells sit. Sometimes it take a little while to hit your price
Does anyone have the MD5 hash for the skunksp-mod3 and skunksp-mod5 ccminer.exe files?

no, sorry.. just use this, its safe and will get you about the same hash rates and a bunch of us are using it

https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases
hahah yea big tingelings

what I mean is if I'm think the price will go to 2600 sats I will start to buy some at 2720 or something like this, but small amount and save my emo to the last price just to not miss the opportunity if its not going that low.
but as I said men I'm not a pro, just try to learn my lessons, good luck and I'm hope you will be able to grow your sigt amounts at low price mate
dammmmmmmmm I just finish to write it look at the price and boom 3440 lol,we fucked!!

don't worry, it will go down again. July 23-24 was up close to 5000, then went all the way back down..now last few days up again close to 5000, now back down then up a little.. have patience and it will again go down significantly. its new, everyone is mining it and trying to make money off it. Will take a little time to stabilize..

I have 3 buys set
Activity: 18
Does anyone have the MD5 hash for the skunksp-mod3 and skunksp-mod5 ccminer.exe files?

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
hahah yea big tingelings

Jump to: