Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 341. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Ok i think i found the best performance?

What settings mate?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Is there a full tutorial about how to use the SIGT Wallet? How often do we have to backup and how to use the backup file?

You use it like how you would use bitcoin wallet.

You only need to backup your private keys once.

.dat is a private key? 1st time to use this wallet and Im a little lost

And how can we use the .dat backup if the computer that i am using right now is gone?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
wtf happened with supernova???
im mining in speed of 110 mh/s and get just 4.3 coins per hour, the diff is not that high for such a low reward
anybody else feeling something weird ?

Suprnova been shit all day after the switch to PPLNS, like 90% of my accepted shares went straight into the garbage and I'd only get rewards for one block every 30 mins or so. It'd only count high difficulty shares and act like any below Diff 1.0 didn't exist. I mined all day to fatten the pockets of others.

any idea what pool will be more fair?
its really suck

i ask this too

i am using suprnova but whattomine say i should get double coins i am getting now
is pool fault?

suprnova is perfectly fine - please try a different pool and compare payments.

difficulty is retargeting wildly and you cannot really estimate what you make within 24h.. it would be cool if there was a service which could actually calculate earnings back in time based on historic coin values... then you'd see the earnings are pretty much spot on
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is there a full tutorial about how to use the SIGT Wallet? How often do we have to backup and how to use the backup file?

You use it like how you would use bitcoin wallet.

You only need to backup your private keys once.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Grin Obviously all miners that came late to party will dump there coins before halving and they will go back to their original coin that their mining before.,and the fact that a large influx of new miners yesterday or the other day will definitely dump their coins coz there here for the quick money. I think we will go low around 3k satoshi today  Grin to think hitting this coin on trex is all rumors for now and they said it will take long before trex will add this coin into their exchange., so ready your seatbelts for a long ride
Yea will drop around 3000 - 3200 i think too
 i'll put my buy wall there. too risky to go higher atm

better put buy wall around 2.5k satoshi at this rate. 600+ blocks more to go yet before dumping ends

real nice panic sale Wink
I'm here to get coins for cheap and sell high lol

well thats free market., only 18m sigt circulating while the other 55m is laying around waiting to be dump., and influx of new miners coming in for quick bucks., i think its a price correction TBH.

ive been saying for a few days the ride up wont last, it will go down...thats why i set my buy at 2700 and it was filled at 636am this morning, now back up to 3800...gotta have patience
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
Which DGB algorithm make most profit with 1080ti?

It's skein with 1Gh/card using sp_ mod, but it's better to discuss these in DGB's or sp_'s threads Wink
Activity: 280
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Unless the price tanks or a heap of new miners flock to this coin, this is still going to be the most profitable coin by far to mine even after the block reward halves (at least with GTX 1080Ti's).

I sold a big chunck of what I mined for 0.00004500 BTC per SIGT last night but I am still mining SIGT with my 1080Ti Rig.
I would have ROI the rig with this price increase if I discovered SIGT a little bit earlier but mined DGB before it.

So far I am keeping DGB and mining SIGT.

They are good coins for 1080Ti.

Which DGB algorithm make most profit with 1080ti?

I was trying to use my obsoleted ASIC miner to mine DGB last month on scrypt algo, not much to earn... But mainly because of low hashrate of my miner.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Ok i think i found the best performance?

Activity: 676
I bet some of the weak hands got shaved off

Thats good Smiley

Only 633 blocks left for the first phase of pow \o/
Activity: 12
I bet some of the weak hands got shaved off
Activity: 49
the whale is manipulate price, drop to 2500 satoshi then back to 4000 in just 30 miniutes
Yep I jumped on that whale riders back....almost drowned...lol
Activity: 676
Bought also in on the dip , next time please dont take all and share the dip evenly Sad

Hope it goes down again , sense is beyond me before the halving but whatever floats the dum(b)p miners boat.

EDIT:

The pool changes to hashbag.cc looks like an exit scam be careful people!

First they ninja bumped to 2% fee and now noticed thats not enough steal , so they bumped it to min 50k to take everything.
Activity: 42
the whale is manipulate price, drop to 2500 satoshi then back to 4000 in just 30 miniutes

What a massive pump and dump
hahah yes bought back @ 2700  Cheesy
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Warning !!

HASHBAG.CC  Change a minimum payout for this wallet is 50000 SIGT

What are you trying to do, Hashbag?
 Angry

Correct me if I'm wrong from my wallet

Same here, hashbag has turned into scam? :\
Activity: 196
There's a whale at 2800 offloading 141k SIGT
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
Any news about enter in Bittrex?

They all are bisy on dumping right now. Ask later. Grin
Activity: 196

What a massive pump and dump
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

ya that was crazy, it reminds us that these markets can move quickly! haha
i'm waiting for the 1/2ing and beyond, i am gonna just try ignore the whales splashing, it's just what they do Smiley

Beware these new unknown pools people, pools come and go, Never know when they are gonna rob you :/ use reputable long term pools!  
Activity: 756
wtf happened with supernova???
im mining in speed of 110 mh/s and get just 4.3 coins per hour, the diff is not that high for such a low reward
anybody else feeling something weird ?

Suprnova been shit all day after the switch to PPLNS, like 90% of my accepted shares went straight into the garbage and I'd only get rewards for one block every 30 mins or so. It'd only count high difficulty shares and act like any below Diff 1.0 didn't exist. I mined all day to fatten the pockets of others.

any idea what pool will be more fair?
its really suck

i ask this too

i am using suprnova but whattomine say i should get double coins i am getting now
is pool fault?
Jump to: