Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 371. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
My 6x 1060's have been running at 24 intensity.  IS there any benefit it lowering the intensity?  I get about 9.5-9.5 coins per hour.  Rig is stable and shows 97mh/s.  Whattomine shows i should get closer to 10.5 with this hashrate but I dont achieve it on Suprnova.

Dont use suprnova u get less coins on suprnova due to the fact that they dont use pps or pplns...
what are you talking about, he has the most trusted mining pool.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/comments/6roz7s/psa_avoid_suprnova_pools/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
My 6x 1060's have been running at 24 intensity.  IS there any benefit it lowering the intensity?  I get about 9.5-9.5 coins per hour.  Rig is stable and shows 97mh/s.  Whattomine shows i should get closer to 10.5 with this hashrate but I dont achieve it on Suprnova.

Dont use suprnova u get less coins on suprnova due to the fact that they dont use pps or pplns...
what are you talking about, he has the most trusted mining pool.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Maibe i am stupid but i ll keep all my SIGT untill price tops 12,5 USD, whenever it reached it.
 i am not selling before that.

Activity: 15
Hello everyone. I've been trying to mine this coin for a few days and it just keeps crashing my rig. I have 6 GTX 1070s and I've tried the given ccminer and the palgin ccminer...both crash after 20 minutes or so.

It is not the hardware as ethereum mines fine for days, overclocked or on stock.

I tried mining it on stock and on OC settings and it crashed the same way. Any advice? Thanks

i have a rig that does the same, but only if i solo mine, if i mine to pool uptime is fine, stable, are you soloing?
My rig that crashes is rag tag , so i figured it was just that tho :/  (x3 1070, x1 1080, x2 1050ti)
I use intensity 21 on 1070's, but solo mining i remote in, and damn the miners crashed, disappeared from the screen totally...
maybe its remoting in that does it?
i have tried the miner Sp from Discord and CCminer, same result :/
Oh damn.
Nah I tried mining on two pools and the result is the same.
I dont think remote access shud cause that issue but I'm not certain.
Good to know that ur rig can mine on a pool though.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Can we transfer coins from our wallet to cryptopia? i heard that some ppl lost all their coins when they tried to do that.

ive never lost my coins, i do get an email asking me to confirm the transaction, once i confirm I always get my coins. Once they hit your cryptopia wallet they wont be available for use until whatever amount of confirmations for that coin are required.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

So which pool best for mining?
Activity: 99
Hey guys
where do you see which the block will be halving ?
i dont see that on op

thanks

Code:
int64_t nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;

if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 30000) {
        nSubsidy = 2500 * COIN;
    } else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 60000) {
        nSubsidy = 1250 * COIN;
    } else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 100000) {
        nSubsidy = 625 * COIN;
    } else {
        nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
    }

Halving after 30,000.
thanks man
Can we transfer coins from our wallet to cryptopia? i heard that some ppl lost all their coins when they tried to do that.
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

what to mine is not always accurate, i would count on what it says to be exact.

Activity: 676
Merit: 250
uhmmm okay... 234 btc volume on cryptopia ..
Merit: 115
Activity: 28
Hello everyone. I've been trying to mine this coin for a few days and it just keeps crashing my rig. I have 6 GTX 1070s and I've tried the given ccminer and the palgin ccminer...both crash after 20 minutes or so.

It is not the hardware as ethereum mines fine for days, overclocked or on stock.

I tried mining it on stock and on OC settings and it crashed the same way. Any advice? Thanks
I'm not sure if this will help,increase your virtual memory.
Thanks for the reply. I went all the way down to 17 and it still froze the rig.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

i have a rig that does the same, but only if i solo mine, if i mine to pool uptime is fine, stable, are you soloing?
My rig that crashes is rag tag , so i figured it was just that tho :/  (x3 1070, x1 1080, x2 1050ti)
I use intensity 21 on 1070's, but solo mining i remote in, and damn the miners crashed, disappeared from the screen totally...
maybe its remoting in that does it?
i have tried the miner Sp from Discord and CCminer, same result :/
Activity: 82
try intensity 18 or 19.

Activity: 16
Hey guys
i dont see that on op

thanks

Code:
int64_t nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;

if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 30000) {
        nSubsidy = 2500 * COIN;
    } else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 60000) {
        nSubsidy = 1250 * COIN;
    } else if(pindexBest->nHeight <= 100000) {
        nSubsidy = 625 * COIN;
    } else {
        nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;
    }

Halving after 30,000.
Activity: 17
In case people wanna add Signatum to Bittrex this is the link to follow https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093958872  wanna know more about adding a new coin to Bittrex https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Have a nice day

Thanks for this link. I have submitted - however I think the Developers/major shareholders/Community Representatives can actually get the application considered seriously.
Activity: 99
Hey guys
i dont see that on op

thanks
Jump to: