Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 368. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Holy Moly, what happened with the price? 700 sato to almost 3k in a short period? Buy support is also very very high for cryptopia. I think one of the best among all other coins!

I can't decide if some one is pumping the hell out of it or all of us are just planning on riding this to the moon
Activity: 147
Holy Moly, what happened with the price? 700 sato to almost 3k in a short period? Buy support is also very very high for cryptopia. I think one of the best among all other coins!
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
I saw the YouTube video about a guy mining with 2x 1080ti getting 70mh for both and he was getting 10 coins every 60 seconds!!!! It was one week ago...
I am mining to 60mh and i got 1 coin 1 minute why this difference?

a LOT more people mining and difficulty has gone waaay up. as to the 60mh vs 70mh did he share his settings and what miner was he using.

Lol, everything in Internet is true?
I mined one week ago with 200MHash and it was about 1000coins/day.

The first night I mined SIGT, I got 60k, started around block 1200. Its very different now than at the beginning. I think someone else that has one of the larger wallets was HODLing. They were in before block 1000.

Sigt difficulty has been sky rocketing the last 2 weeks... I got in pretty late and total net hashrate was 90GH... Today we are over 2TH and i think this evolution said it all... Also dev team keeps working hard to deliver on their proposals and i hope you guys already saw the leaked ui screenshot from Sigt marketplace... Loved it nice work guys
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I saw the YouTube video about a guy mining with 2x 1080ti getting 70mh for both and he was getting 10 coins every 60 seconds!!!! It was one week ago...

a LOT more people mining and difficulty has gone waaay up. as to the 60mh vs 70mh did he share his settings and what miner was he using.

The first night I mined SIGT, I got 60k, started around block 1200. Its very different now than at the beginning. I think someone else that has one of the larger wallets was HODLing. They were in before block 1000.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505

Activity: 2562
Merit: 321

Obviously, you have to offer something that other miners don't have...signatum support is probably step in the right direction, but what I get for
switching from sgminer to your miner?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I am am leaving this coin I think because no matter what I do I am getting less then 50% that I should get, Diff 15~20 but cant get over 40 coins /H for over 600Mhs,
few days ago was getting over 110 easy with 100Mhs less (Same AVG diif).
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
300 btc trade volume on cryptopia holy shitballs  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Difficulty through the roof?
Malware, obviously
It's understandable why u think so.

Do you have any reason other than my non-participation on bitcointalk.org?

The paranoia is deep around here

Assuming you're telling the truth, i would think about ways to "greet" the community so people don't react this awy

Not sure how one normally does this. But SP runs around hawking his modded miners, you can do the same once people trust you.

So it can be done

Well, I expect I will earn people's trust by producing good software over a long period of time, the problem is, I need people to use my miner, and provide feedback, so I can improve it.

nm, found wiki...still waiting for someone else to take a risk Cheesy
Activity: 84
Malware, obviously

Assuming you're telling the truth, i would think about ways to "greet" the community so people don't react this awy

Not sure how one normally does this. But SP runs around hawking his modded miners, you can do the same once people trust you.

So it can be done

Well, I expect I will earn people's trust by producing good software over a long period of time, the problem is, I need people to use my miner, and provide feedback, so I can improve it.
Malware, obviously

Complete lack of any info about your "miner" or credibility of any kind?
Malware, obviously

So it can be done
Activity: 84
Malware, obviously

Activity: 106

i wish i could say i am wrong. unless i am reading my numbers incorrectly, but i don't think i am. here is results that whattomine gives me:
http://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=431.24&p=2500&fee=0.0&cost=.12&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate - these are my numbers from my systems running sigt right now

right now as of this post it says about 46 coins per hour or 1103 per day.
suprnova shows me my actual stats at:
Last Hour: 31.80104194
Last Day: 905.03889363

those are the numbers that matter in the end. i am not getting 1103 coins in 24 hours, i am getting 905. and i am not getting 46 coins i am getting about 32 an hour.

taking the actual numbers and calculating them with the current market value of the sigt coin is vastly different then what WTM is giving me on estimates.

unless i am understanding or reading the actual numbers from suprnova and comaring it to wtm, it looks like a lot less to me.

the only thing WTM is getting right is the cost of the electricity.

it seems suprnova and other pools with sigt get ddos attacks as soon diff drops below a specific value (there is some post from suprnova owner 1-2 pages before).
as soon a ddos runs against the pool it's hard to mine there so you get less coins - some blocks hat 800% luck only during the time of ddos - you can even see in the block graphs when this attacks happen.

where do you see block graphs at? im missing something..
whattomine calculations is way off. it is not giving accurate data when it comes to coin rewards. dont use it.
They are accurate, same as mine on http://nullspam.ru/nodes/signatum/
Reward is calculated based on average diff for the past 24h.
If diff spiked during the last hour and you are getting half the coins that doesn't mean calculations are wrong.
Difficulty is unpredictable, so any predictions for the next 24h will be even less accurate.

i wish i could say i am wrong. unless i am reading my numbers incorrectly, but i don't think i am. here is results that whattomine gives me:
http://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=431.24&p=2500&fee=0.0&cost=.12&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

those are the numbers that matter in the end. i am not getting 1103 coins in 24 hours, i am getting 905. and i am not getting 46 coins i am getting about 32 an hour.

taking the actual numbers and calculating them with the current market value of the sigt coin is vastly different then what WTM is giving me on estimates.

unless i am understanding or reading the actual numbers from suprnova and comaring it to wtm, it looks like a lot less to me.

Nova is running at about 120% luck the for the last day, so you're making 20 percent less then any number a calculator will give you.  You made 200 coins less then what the calculator predicted, which is right around 20 percent.  

i sent email in to WTM to see if he can add a pool luck option on the fields for us to enter in the luck data. maybe give people a closer estimate of what they are earning.
whattomine calculations is way off. it is not giving accurate data when it comes to coin rewards. dont use it.
They are accurate, same as mine on http://nullspam.ru/nodes/signatum/
Reward is calculated based on average diff for the past 24h.
If diff spiked during the last hour and you are getting half the coins that doesn't mean calculations are wrong.
Difficulty is unpredictable, so any predictions for the next 24h will be even less accurate.

http://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=431.24&p=2500&fee=0.0&cost=.12&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

Nova is running at about 120% luck the for the last day, so you're making 20 percent less then any number a calculator will give you.  You made 200 coins less then what the calculator predicted, which is right around 20 percent.  

i can understand that, thank you. but the people monitoring WTM and assuming they are getting what it says even though it says its only a estimate are probably not noticing the difference in what they are actually getting which sucks for them.

http://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=431.24&p=2500&fee=0.0&cost=.12&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate - these are my numbers from my systems running sigt right now

it seems suprnova and other pools with sigt get ddos attacks as soon diff drops below a specific value (there is some post from suprnova owner 1-2 pages before).
as soon a ddos runs against the pool it's hard to mine there so you get less coins - some blocks hat 800% luck only during the time of ddos - you can even see in the block graphs when this attacks happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
these are my numbers from my systems running sigt right now
i am not getting 1103 coins in 24 hours, i am getting 905. and i am not getting 46 coins i am getting about 32 an hour.
Obviously the calculated reward is a perfect case scenario, you will never get so many.
Suprnova pool luck is 120% for the last 24h, that means 919 coins per day. Minus the difference between hashrate in your miner and on pool, not all shares are accepted.
So always reduce the value by pool luck and a couple more percents.
Jump to: