Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 369. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
*SHAMELESS PLUG*

Prospector now supports Signatum
https://github.com/semtexzv/Prospector/releases/tag/0.0.4-ALPHA

Enjoy Smiley

Maybe im wrong but... a newbie posting a new miner? Im sorry but im not going to give ur unstrusted miner a try...

Malware, obviously

Btw, 2 questions:

1. anyone knows hashrate on Radeon Fury
2. is there better mining software for AMD cards thand efault one
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
*SHAMELESS PLUG*

Prospector now supports Signatum
https://github.com/semtexzv/Prospector/releases/tag/0.0.4-ALPHA

Enjoy Smiley

Maybe im wrong but... a newbie posting a new miner? Im sorry but im not going to give ur unstrusted miner a try...
Activity: 227
whattomine calculations is way off. it is not giving accurate data when it comes to coin rewards. dont use it.
They are accurate, same as mine on http://nullspam.ru/nodes/signatum/
Reward is calculated based on average diff for the past 24h.
If diff spiked during the last hour and you are getting half the coins that doesn't mean calculations are wrong.
Difficulty is unpredictable, so any predictions for the next 24h will be even less accurate.

i wish i could say i am wrong. unless i am reading my numbers incorrectly, but i don't think i am. here is results that whattomine gives me:
http://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=431.24&p=2500&fee=0.0&cost=.12&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

right now as of this post it says about 46 coins per hour or 1103 per day.
suprnova shows me my actual stats at:
Last Hour: 31.80104194
Last Day: 905.03889363

those are the numbers that matter in the end. i am not getting 1103 coins in 24 hours, i am getting 905. and i am not getting 46 coins i am getting about 32 an hour.

taking the actual numbers and calculating them with the current market value of the sigt coin is vastly different then what WTM is giving me on estimates.

unless i am understanding or reading the actual numbers from suprnova and comaring it to wtm, it looks like a lot less to me.

the only thing WTM is getting right is the cost of the electricity.

Nova is running at about 120% luck the for the last day, so you're making 20 percent less then any number a calculator will give you.  You made 200 coins less then what the calculator predicted, which is right around 20 percent.  
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Do you think the coin will go down after some time ?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
whattomine calculations is way off. it is not giving accurate data when it comes to coin rewards. dont use it.
If diff spiked during the last hour and you are getting half the coins that doesn't mean calculations are wrong.
Difficulty is unpredictable, so any predictions for the next 24h will be even less accurate.

i wish i could say i am wrong. unless i am reading my numbers incorrectly, but i don't think i am. here is results that whattomine gives me:
http://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=431.24&p=2500&fee=0.0&cost=.12&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate - these are my numbers from my systems running sigt right now

right now as of this post it says about 46 coins per hour or 1103 per day.
suprnova shows me my actual stats at:
Last Hour: 31.80104194
Last Day: 905.03889363

those are the numbers that matter in the end. i am not getting 1103 coins in 24 hours, i am getting 905. and i am not getting 46 coins i am getting about 32 an hour.

taking the actual numbers and calculating them with the current market value of the sigt coin is vastly different then what WTM is giving me on estimates.

unless i am understanding or reading the actual numbers from suprnova and comaring it to wtm, it looks like a lot less to me.

the only thing WTM is getting right is the cost of the electricity.
Activity: 84
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
Hello everyone. I've been trying to mine this coin for a few days and it just keeps crashing my rig. I have 6 GTX 1070s and I've tried the given ccminer and the palgin ccminer...both crash after 20 minutes or so.

It is not the hardware as ethereum mines fine for days, overclocked or on stock.

I tried mining it on stock and on OC settings and it crashed the same way. Any advice? Thanks

i have a rig that does the same, but only if i solo mine, if i mine to pool uptime is fine, stable, are you soloing?
My rig that crashes is rag tag , so i figured it was just that tho :/  (x3 1070, x1 1080, x2 1050ti)
I use intensity 21 on 1070's, but solo mining i remote in, and damn the miners crashed, disappeared from the screen totally...
maybe its remoting in that does it?
i have tried the miner Sp from Discord and CCminer, same result :/
Try to increase Virtual Memory up to 32GB. I forgot that on one of my rigs and it refused to work properly, crashing all the time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
last 24hours luck for top 2 pools
1 suprnova 120%
2 pool.mn 111%
Please write info about pool you mine.
i can get any info about luck at yiimp pool if someone know its please write it.

cant find anything on luck with YIIMP

however, in last 24 hours pool has found 151 blocks with an average hashrate of 192.5 GH/s and BTC value of 7.69820541

My completely unscientific calculation puts nova slightly ahead of yiimp on luck.

nova's hashrate for the last day was right around 1ghz, so about 5 times and like an extra 4 percent higher then yiimp.  yiimp found 151 blocks, times 5 is around 750 then add another 30 or so for the extra 4 percent - you get something like 780 blocks.  nova found 840 blocks in that time, so doing slightly better.  

Again, these are incredibly unscientific calculations.

and you have top 15 miners on supernova getting 7,000 to 15,000 coins per day.. jesus
 my 110 is horrible considering those stats
Merit: 115
I saw the YouTube video about a guy mining with 2x 1080ti getting 70mh for both and he was getting 10 coins every 60 seconds!!!! It was one week ago...
I am mining to 60mh and i got 1 coin 1 minute why this difference?

1 coin per minute with 60mh/s?  I wish, lol.  I have 96mh/s and am happy with 9 coins per hour.
lol 2000 + miner from this morning on suprnova.
hype on hash is crazy  Cheesy Cheesy

if bittrex list SIGT after halving we go to the moon  Tongue Tongue
How long roughly until we reach the halving, what are we at currently? Or how can I find out?

The halving is at block 30,000.  It's at 27,100+ now, and there are 1,400+ blocks found per day = 2 days or so.

Again, unscientific math, but should be close.
Activity: 123

How long roughly until we reach the halving, what are we at currently? Or how can I find out?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
What is the best pool for mining?

At which i get the most coins?

I'm using AikaPool.

Mine, what you can. The price will go down unless something magical did not happen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
What is the best pool for mining?

At which i get the most coins?
1 suprnova 120%
2 pool.mn 111%
i can get any info about luck at yiimp pool if someone know its please write it.

however, in last 24 hours pool has found 151 blocks with an average hashrate of 192.5 GH/s and BTC value of 7.69820541

My completely unscientific calculation puts nova slightly ahead of yiimp on luck.

nova's hashrate for the last day was right around 1ghz, so about 5 times and like an extra 4 percent higher then yiimp.  yiimp found 151 blocks, times 5 is around 750 then add another 30 or so for the extra 4 percent - you get something like 780 blocks.  nova found 840 blocks in that time, so doing slightly better.  

Again, these are incredibly unscientific calculations.
Activity: 134
I saw the YouTube video about a guy mining with 2x 1080ti getting 70mh for both and he was getting 10 coins every 60 seconds!!!! It was one week ago...

a LOT more people mining and difficulty has gone waaay up. as to the 60mh vs 70mh did he share his settings and what miner was he using.
Activity: 106
Has the difficulty increased in mining this thing?

Don't really understand why the price is increasing so much at the moment.

how you can calculate the earnings?

the speed is the same like ethereum? or is different?
https://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
1 suprnova 120%
2 pool.mn 111%

Activity: 132

Jump to: