Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 373. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
People buying like a crazy  Shocked
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
never seen such volume for a coin on cryptopia , this is nuts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
think 5-10k is about to come on this wave with 2x lower mining and maybe news about to come, bittrex listing ?

Waiting for the BITTREX listing coz I dont trust Cryptopia Smiley

Listing to Bittrex = 10x MOre volume

SIGT can easil reach 50M USD Market cap once listed to bittrex

177.0180983 BTC = Top 1 at Cryptopia in terms of VOLUME. We are going to the MOON
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Dear Developers

Please make Slack and Telegram community
there is one already, we're more active in discord, check OP..

Activity: 472
lux8.net
yep
+1 for mac wallet.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
a MacOS Wallet would be nice too  Grin
Activity: 52
Dear Developers

Please make Slack and Telegram community
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
think 5-10k is about to come on this wave with 2x lower mining and maybe news about to come, bittrex listing ?

I HAVE SOME SIGNATUM (SIGT) SITTING IN THE 3K LEVEL--

Just waiting for a buyer.  Most of my SIGT is posted at a higher price, though.       --scryptr
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
YIIMP IS A GOOD POOL--

The YIIMP pool, at "yiimp.ccminer.org" is run by tpruvot.  He maintains the software code for CCminer, the YIIMP mining pool code, and wrote both the original Skunk CCminer code and the Skunk SGminer code.

Unfortunately, within the last 24 hours there were several timed, co-ordinated DDoS atacks on several Signatum (SIGT) pools.  During this time several posters to this thread posted messages calling YIIMP a crooked pool.  Apparently, YIIMP was among the pools attacked, and suffered performance lag.  OCminer's SuprNova pool was also attacked, and also suffered performance lag.

One theory was that the attackers were attempting to control the SIGT net difficulty.

YIIMP is not a crooked pool.  It is run by a major coder, and the pool fees cover his code development. SIGT would not be a success without the coding efforts of tpruvot.  He has, in the past, paid miners out of his pocket due to wallet failures and losses due to attacks.  It is unfair and disrespectful to blame tpruvot when the problem was caused by a DDoS attack.

--scryptr

well and lets not forget WHO patched the vulnerability and pushed the updates for ALL yimmps pools so that EVERYONE was safe?
Right, it was Epslyon3 (tpruvot) .  
So people should think twice about accusing Tpruvot and his yiimp pool, as the OTHER pools like hashbag and Shit are DEPENDANT on Tpruvot , if he didn't find and fix this latest vuln, most yiimp pools would STILL be screwed.
So check yourself people haha, blame the noobs who just COPY code and use it, NOT the ones who keep it 100 (tpruvot)
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
YIIMP IS A GOOD POOL--

The YIIMP pool, at "yiimp.ccminer.org" is run by tpruvot.  He maintains the software code for CCminer, the YIIMP mining pool code, and wrote both the original Skunk CCminer code and the Skunk SGminer code.

Unfortunately, within the last 24 hours there were several timed, co-ordinated DDoS atacks on several Signatum (SIGT) pools.  During this time several posters to this thread posted messages calling YIIMP a crooked pool.  Apparently, YIIMP was among the pools attacked, and suffered performance lag.  OCminer's SuprNova pool was also attacked, and also suffered performance lag.

One theory was that the attackers were attempting to control the SIGT net difficulty.

YIIMP is not a crooked pool.  It is run by a major coder, and the pool fees cover his code development. SIGT would not be a success without the coding efforts of tpruvot.  He has, in the past, paid miners out of his pocket due to wallet failures and losses due to attacks.  It is unfair and disrespectful to blame tpruvot when the problem was caused by a DDoS attack.

--scryptr
Activity: 280

For those with RX 580, what is your hashrate and what mod you are using? Thank you.

15-20 Mh/s (if someone finds mod for amd it woold be 25)

I'm getting 15 Mhs only. with 17.7.2 AMD driver. 1380 core clock and -I 18. For those with RX 580, can you share what are your settings and driver version? Thank you!

I'm getting 17Mh/s GPUs modified for ETH

GPU 1 Core clock: 1233 MHz
GPU 2 Core clock: 1233 MHz
GPU 3 Core clock: 1200 MHz
GPU 4 Core clock: 1233 MHz
GPU 5 Core clock: 1200 MHz
GPU 6 Core clock: 1233 MHz
GPU 7 Core clock: 1233 MHz

GPU 1 Memory clock: 2033 MHz
GPU 2 Memory clock: 2166 MHz
GPU 3 Memory clock: 2100 MHz
GPU 4 Memory clock: 2133 MHz
GPU 5 Memory clock: 2100 MHz
GPU 6 Memory clock: 2133 MHz
GPU 7 Memory clock: 2080 MHz

880 Wats at the wall

17.7.1 driver

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Get the week hands out, so it will rise past 1$
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
I just lowered the fee from 1% to 0.25% on https://pool.coin-miners.info

Moving my miners to you to test it Smiley

im currently using hashbag, dont know if stay, move to sprnova or that one..

please give us feedback of hashrates and earnings Smiley

Activity: 350
@candyiman I do not understand

when you say the miner is fake, do you mean it has malware?

I'm running linux and not interesting on sp's mod(because it supports windows only), but I think you can install a fresh windows and run the miner 24 hours, then check rewards to see if it is fake or not.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Thanks, will try.
It's weird, all except ccminer skunk 2.2 doesn't work with an old gpu like GTX770.
Activity: 13
73k blocks away to PoW!
Activity: 350
I'm using palgin's mod on ubuntu, very stable.
hopefully palgin can make it faster Grin
Activity: 287
@candyiman I do not understand

when you say the miner is fake, do you mean it has malware?
Activity: 676
Only 3200 blocks left till first halving :0
Jump to: