Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 379. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
For those with RX 580, what is your hashrate and what mod you are using? Thank you.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Is there a DDOS to all Signatum pools?
Hashbag, suprnova, pool.mn is down
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
OMG, I see sometimes net hash jumps over 4Ths, were all they come from? is the any other larger pools? or they are privet farms? I don't see nicehash selling skunk so how?
Activity: 23
Been mining on yiimp for 2 days with 40mhs, total just 151 earned. Pool reported only up to 30mhs.

Now switched to supernova, currently it really does look better.
Activity: 118
by the way i was in yiimp for 2 days caus its easy you does not have to register.
but they are just steal from the miners this pool is shit,if you conect to yiimp make yourself a favor and move to another pool!
Signatum, please delete http://yiimp.ccminer.org/ from pools list

Its strealing peoples money!
Activity: 25
I have created a paper wallet and I've used that address to receive my mining pool coins.

I am also using the windows-qt wallet.  I entered the address generated by the paper wallet and everything seems good.

All my mining coins appear on the wallet-qt program.

I have also encrypted my wallet with a passphrase.

My question is, what if my windows get corrupted and i need to do a clean install and i did not back up my wallet.dat file.
However, the paper wallet (the address and private key) is safe as I backed up in a usb drive.

What happens to my coins then?
Will I still get the coins once I install the windows-qt program and just enter the same public address?

thank you.

Hi, can you please advise me? Windows qt-wallet works well, I receive the coin from the pool at my address. I generated a paper wallet, but I can not import it into windows-qt wallet ... Is it possible to do it? I'm desperate :-D Sry for my English.

With public address generated from the paper wallet, got "Receive" --> "New Address" and copy paste the public address there.  Click OK, and that's it.  Then go to your mining pool., use that same address in payout of your mining pool.  Choose minimum payout and that's it.
supernova gives the correct earnings right now, avoid yiimp for now it rips off about 50 - 60%

I calculate per hour earnings
Nova gives more more than double per hour

hashbag.cc is giving me decent result
i get what should have
Activity: 118

I remember sp_ saying mode 5 is more efficient at lower PL

It's too many SPmods  now. Does anyone compare different SPmods at the same hardware? What is difference 5-10 percents or about 2-3 near statistical error? If so it's not worth the trouble

Sp 3 - https://mega.nz/#!xyxxmLhB!9RKE0qQQtTn2i-PA2U_VTXt6YKxM_VHNQANa9XIPIAI

Sp 4(called 5) - https://mega.nz/#!I3AGRQyI!GM5-ec3dArmUy1DtAQIHkA-0pgXnmcuC5bgS4jbV18I

Sp 5 - https://mega.nz/#!s2YVgDxa!IXpZDpttBD8-Zjn5fRO7BKdzVHS8fwmz--PCdobyXew

If anybody willing to say thx to me in sigt  : B9WscPPESQpcRCwAg5f6ER5CEGKfrUb1ci

How to download it, the file was deleted
someone check this spmods?
currently im use plagin mod there is no virus in this spmods?
thanks ahead for the help!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
supernova gives the correct earnings right now, avoid yiimp for now it rips off about 50 - 60%

I calculate per hour earnings
Nova gives more more than double per hour
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Have you tried without the --gpu-platform?

It works fine for me without it - 17.7.1 driver and the same setup of cards.

RX480

Can you or anyone help me troubleshoot my SGminer error, "clDevicesNum returned error, no GPUs usable"?
Drivers: 17.6.1 Crimson (Patched)
GPUs: (5) 480s / (1) 580
Bat File:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 70

sgminer.exe --gpu-platform 0 -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u Username.Worker -p x -I 9

Pause

I've tried it with "--gpu-platform 0" platform "...1" too, either at the end the beginning etc.

Thanks for the reply, and yes, I’ve tried without the GPU platform parameter. It’s inters because Clayomlres miners work fine on my system. However, when I run AMD Stak(XMR) and SGMineri get the same error.

Posting again in hopes I can get some help on this, I have an error code but nothing comes up when googling. Any thoughts or fixes here? I appreciate the replies! All 6 of my GPUs come back with the following error when using the commmand prompt ".\sgminer --ndevs"

Failed ADL_Overdrives5_ODPerformanceslevels_get

I'm running RX 580s. Here is my bat file:

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer.exe --gpu-platform 2 -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u account_name.miner_name -p x -I 22

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I Mine Anything and Everything!
and how about hashbag vs suprnova ?

I'm mining on suprnova with 400MHs. Got about 1k sigt last 24hrs, which I think it's about right. It has 0% fee right now. I don't know why people say they earn less on there, maybe they just didn't see the difficulty change.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Everyone using sp modded miners, esp. sp5 - please check your actual earnings in 24 hours and compare those with what's earned on other miners @ similar hash rates.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
and how about hashbag vs suprnova ?
I think it because of the Roller Coaster with the net hash rate, I see 2~3 Ths comes and goes and that makes the simple calculators to be unreliable.
http://yiimp.ccminer.org/ is SCAM POOL
change to another one!
I got 1100 coins for 510Mhs in last 24 hours on supernova :-(.
thats about right, difficulty doubled. I got only 60  for 55mh/s on yimp thats more than half less i should get

Edit: Supernova gives the right amoun i should get confirmed Smiley

Avoid yiimp !! massive ripoff !!!
I got 1100 coins for 510Mhs in last 24 hours on supernova :-(.
yea yiimp is totally screwed dunno whats happening
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
same drop on YIIMP hashrates here  Huh
moved back to hashbag now, lets see
Jump to: