Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 377. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Besides suprnova, which pool is recommended?
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
What's going on with the pools? Suprnova dying, yiimp died for several hours, I have been mining literally for zero reward these hours...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I keep getting out and trying to buy low

End up buying back in basically at the same price...No real dips in the chart for 24 hours

Seems artificial, but oh well

yeah i thought 1960 is really peak.  still going past 2190 just now.

Yea it blew by 2000, had to buy in at 2003 after i sold at 1999

150k+ coins sitting at 2000
Activity: 166

End up buying back in basically at the same price...No real dips in the chart for 24 hours

yeah i thought 1960 is really peak.  still going past 2190 just now.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
I have created a paper wallet and I've used that address to receive my mining pool coins.

I am also using the windows-qt wallet.  I entered the address generated by the paper wallet and everything seems good.

All my mining coins appear on the wallet-qt program.

I have also encrypted my wallet with a passphrase.

My question is, what if my windows get corrupted and i need to do a clean install and i did not back up my wallet.dat file.
However, the paper wallet (the address and private key) is safe as I backed up in a usb drive.

What happens to my coins then?
Will I still get the coins once I install the windows-qt program and just enter the same public address?

thank you.

Hi, can you please advise me? Windows qt-wallet works well, I receive the coin from the pool at my address. I generated a paper wallet, but I can not import it into windows-qt wallet ... Is it possible to do it? I'm desperate :-D Sry for my English.

With public address generated from the paper wallet, got "Receive" --> "New Address" and copy paste the public address there.  Click OK, and that's it.  Then go to your mining pool., use that same address in payout of your mining pool.  Choose minimum payout and that's it.

Hello, thanks for your reply, but I can not. That's what I'm trying to do all the time, but that window is not active so I can put something in there.

In your wallet, go to the console and import the private key from your paper wallet
Code:
importprivkey  [label] [rescan=true]

Thank you very much  Wink
Activity: 168

Activity: 180
For those with RX 580, what is your hashrate and what mod you are using? Thank you.

15-20 Mh/s (if someone finds mod for amd it woold be 25)

I'm getting 15 Mhs only. with 17.7.2 AMD driver. 1380 core clock and -I 18. For those with RX 580, can you share what are your settings and driver version? Thank you!
RX 480 1300 core -I 23 = 18 Mh/s
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I have created a paper wallet and I've used that address to receive my mining pool coins.

I am also using the windows-qt wallet.  I entered the address generated by the paper wallet and everything seems good.

My question is, what if my windows get corrupted and i need to do a clean install and i did not back up my wallet.dat file.
However, the paper wallet (the address and private key) is safe as I backed up in a usb drive.

Will I still get the coins once I install the windows-qt program and just enter the same public address?

thank you.

Hi, can you please advise me? Windows qt-wallet works well, I receive the coin from the pool at my address. I generated a paper wallet, but I can not import it into windows-qt wallet ... Is it possible to do it? I'm desperate :-D Sry for my English.

With public address generated from the paper wallet, got "Receive" --> "New Address" and copy paste the public address there.  Click OK, and that's it.  Then go to your mining pool., use that same address in payout of your mining pool.  Choose minimum payout and that's it.

Hello, thanks for your reply, but I can not. That's what I'm trying to do all the time, but that window is not active so I can put something in there.

In your wallet, go to the console and import the private key from your paper wallet
Code:
importprivkey  [label] [rescan=true]
Activity: 109
Merit: 1

thank you.

Hello, thanks for your reply, but I can not. That's what I'm trying to do all the time, but that window is not active so I can put something in there. I can only create another new address. Sending coins from the pool works, I have no problem

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
For those with RX 580, what is your hashrate and what mod you are using? Thank you.

15-20 Mh/s (if someone finds mod for amd it woold be 25)

I'm getting 15 Mhs only. with 17.7.2 AMD driver. 1380 core clock and -I 18. For those with RX 580, can you share what are your settings and driver version? Thank you!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
supernova crashed they cant handle all this traffic!!!
there is no reliable pool for this algo

Wat ? I've handled a lot more than this already... Nothing is crashed, there's just a DDoS again, give me 5 mins
so im sorry for the comment,i just move to your pool from yiimp and i was frustrated.
anyway in the miner i get errors that i cant connect to your pool so just comment when you fix it,thank you!

All fixed now, someone is flooding the frontend with invalid requests - not so easy to filter, but i'm on it already.

Stratum should be fine but I see someone is attacking there as well.

Thank you for your support,
What huppened to the reported hash rate? I see every one's speed is down, I know some user names that have over 3Ghs are down to ~0.7Ghs.
Mine 510Mhs down to ~200 Mhs.

give it 5-10 mins to settle, it should report the same within a few mins

My rig has been working for 4 hours for nothing and I was sleeping...

the DDoS only targeted .. or rather worked ... on the frontend. If your rig could connect during that time, everything should've been fine. If not - make sure you set up backup pools in your config as those DDoS attacks are always happening on coins which such price influxes

Thanks for your information. So, does it mean that your pool is working good, but hashrate showing is just not accurate, right? I see earnings still within estimation, should be good.
Activity: 8
2k sat broken. To the moon boys.
Activity: 8
Whats with these instant difficulty jumps between 10K - 30K ?

Too much miners mining short time. Because of this.

Nemosminers users is your answer
Activity: 210

Wat ? I've handled a lot more than this already... Nothing is crashed, there's just a DDoS again, give me 5 mins
so im sorry for the comment,i just move to your pool from yiimp and i was frustrated.
anyway in the miner i get errors that i cant connect to your pool so just comment when you fix it,thank you!

All fixed now, someone is flooding the frontend with invalid requests - not so easy to filter, but i'm on it already.

What huppened to the reported hash rate? I see every one's speed is down, I know some user names that have over 3Ghs are down to ~0.7Ghs.

the DDoS only targeted .. or rather worked ... on the frontend. If your rig could connect during that time, everything should've been fine. If not - make sure you set up backup pools in your config as those DDoS attacks are always happening on coins which such price influxes

Nah, earning and my share also dropped from 0.11 to 0.01 ))
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
What the fuck with hashrate on Suprnova too?

Its suppose to be 105 for 4x 1070 and 210 for 5x 1080ti

What is this shit?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 210

Activity: 197
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Whats with these instant difficulty jumps between 10K - 30K ?

Too much miners mining short time. Because of this.
Jump to: