Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 376. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Maybe because of 30000 blocks reached soon and rewards reduced soon, the price of signatum is bullishing now. Well, this is a good news to miner Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I remember sp_ saying mode 5 is more efficient at lower PL

It's too many SPmods  now. Does anyone compare different SPmods at the same hardware? What is difference 5-10 percents or about 2-3 near statistical error? If so it's not worth the trouble

Sp 3 - https://mega.nz/#!xyxxmLhB!9RKE0qQQtTn2i-PA2U_VTXt6YKxM_VHNQANa9XIPIAI

Sp 4(called 5) - https://mega.nz/#!I3AGRQyI!GM5-ec3dArmUy1DtAQIHkA-0pgXnmcuC5bgS4jbV18I

Sp 5 - https://mega.nz/#!s2YVgDxa!IXpZDpttBD8-Zjn5fRO7BKdzVHS8fwmz--PCdobyXew

If anybody willing to say thx to me in sigt  : B9WscPPESQpcRCwAg5f6ER5CEGKfrUb1ci

How to download it, the file was deleted
someone check this spmods?
currently im use plagin mod there is no virus in this spmods?
thanks ahead for the help!

dont waste your time its fake
Activity: 196
Down to 3.2 an hour on suprnova. 12 hours ago it was still 6+
have you tried https://pool.hashbag.cc/ ? Seems not overloaded.

Why would this have a higher payout?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
It's hitting 2500 Satoshi. Wish I'd mined earlier.

Me too!! I started only a few days ago. Getting whatever i can in mining periods though!!!

We wont even be able to mine before we know it
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
For those with RX 580, what is your hashrate and what mod you are using? Thank you.

15-20 Mh/s (if someone finds mod for amd it woold be 25)

I'm getting 15 Mhs only. with 17.7.2 AMD driver. 1380 core clock and -I 18. For those with RX 580, can you share what are your settings and driver version? Thank you!
RX 480 1300 core -I 23 = 18 Mh/s

6 x RX580 @ 18-19.8Mh/s 1411 Core, 2090 Mem, I 20 Don't recall driver sorry
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
have you tried https://pool.hashbag.cc/ ? Seems not overloaded.
It's hitting 2500 Satoshi. Wish I'd mined earlier.
Activity: 280
Besides suprnova, which pool is recommended?

NONE actually.

Suprnova is the Best but the difficulty is very high now with 10k Workers from 4k 2 or 3 days ago
Signatum is amazing. Halving will drive price to 4k satoshi!!

That's the idea , lets hope it holds true, plenty of volume, looks very promising to be listed by one of the big exchanges but still early days.

I have trust. Early sellers will be rought with regret. Imagine price at 3rd halving Shocked
Activity: 168
Yea I don't even care about the mining right now to be honest...Just trying to get my funds into cryptopia lol
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

That's the idea , lets hope it holds true, plenty of volume, looks very promising to be listed by one of the big exchanges but still early days.
What's going on with the pools? Suprnova dying, yiimp died for several hours, I have been mining literally for zero reward these hours...

Seems fine for now

But looks like i missed out some mining too

DDOS I think was referenced earlier

Probably some dick trying to get a bunch of blocks while he DDOS's major pools, or all but the one he's using

edit - rewards seem up, i assume other pools still down. I'd stick with suprnova and watch

It's a timed DDoS - as soon as the diff ramps down the DDoS starts and when the diff is up again they stop

Suprnova earnings are way way down now. But SIGT is doing well, just spiked.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Spread some of that hash to https://pool.coin-miners.info  stratum settings: -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:8433 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=SIGT

Payments every hour
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Signatum looks like a good project for now, after 30k block will go 50% more slower so price will explode to 4-5k sat for sure, and later if get trex and more pools and miners 15-20k without problems  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
What's going on with the pools? Suprnova dying, yiimp died for several hours, I have been mining literally for zero reward these hours...

Seems fine for now

Probably some dick trying to get a bunch of blocks while he DDOS's major pools, or all but the one he's using

edit - rewards seem up, i assume other pools still down. I'd stick with suprnova and watch

It's a timed DDoS - as soon as the diff ramps down the DDoS starts and when the diff is up again they stop
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Good lord, 154 pages with just newbies and low rank members, have you ever thought about if there is any back door? don't you all idiots know anything about covert mining boost? Cheesy now keep mining and waste your electricity and time.
Activity: 106

im wondering myself. i just went and looked @ the transactions, and 1 block took 30 minutes to do between 9:47 and 10:16 (suprnova time). first time ive seen a block take 30 minutes. also see a few 9 minute blocks.
Activity: 168

Seems fine for now

Jump to: