Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 381. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I'm mining at 96.5mh/s with my 6x 1060 3gb gpus.  Suprnova shows my mh/s fluctuates between 60-145mh/s.  Whattomine shows I should be getting 11.5 coins per hour with 96ms/s but I'm getting closer to 9.0.  

I have this in my bat file:
--cpu-priority=3 -i 24

Running Palginpav 1.1

Afterburner settings are 65 power, 120 core clock, -290 memory

Any suggestions to get more efficient results?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Heh, did you changed -maxconnections at start or this "infinite allow" is default?
I set -maxconnections=1000 at beginning. I think default value somewhere near 10-20-50 connections.

Can you inform me what is this Nodes and what do i need to run them and how?

Do you ever plan on paying me the 1k SIGT you owe me candyiman?
Hey guys. First time crypto miner here, so I apologize if this is the wrong space.
After a couple successful days of running the Signatum miner, I began getting terminal errors. It says the launch times out and was terminated. Cuda error in func 'skein512_cpu_setblock_80

I was advised by a mining buddy to reduce the intensity, but that has no effect... I restarted the computer multiple times trying to find an offending GPU or cord to no avail. It almost seems like it's crashing whenever more then 3 GPUs are hooked in.

For reference, I have 5 1060s in the rig. They stay cool enough...
I'm pretty sure 1200 is enough juice for it, but it seems like perhaps a power issue.

If this is the wrong spot to ask, let me know. I've been going at it for hours and I'm out of ideas.

Pretty novice myself but I find it odd your CUDA error mentions Skein because this coin is mined with a new algo, Skunk.  As far as I know Skein is a different algo.

if the 1200 means your rig is running on 1200watts then that is very high.  My 6x 1060 runs on 500-520watts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey guys. First time crypto miner here, so I apologize if this is the wrong space.
After a couple successful days of running the Signatum miner, I began getting terminal errors. It says the launch times out and was terminated. Cuda error in func 'skein512_cpu_setblock_80

I was advised by a mining buddy to reduce the intensity, but that has no effect... I restarted the computer multiple times trying to find an offending GPU or cord to no avail. It almost seems like it's crashing whenever more then 3 GPUs are hooked in.

I'm pretty sure 1200 is enough juice for it, but it seems like perhaps a power issue.

If this is the wrong spot to ask, let me know. I've been going at it for hours and I'm out of ideas.

1. Try to change the Riser
2. Reflash the BIOS to the original
3. Underclock the Memory
4. Do not overclock the Core clock
5. Unplug and replug all (Riser PSU etc)
6. Try other miner
7. Try Intensity 15
8. PSU sometimes fail to provide power - Try other PSU if there is any
Activity: 48

I remember sp_ saying mode 5 is more efficient at lower PL

It's too many SPmods  now. Does anyone compare different SPmods at the same hardware? What is difference 5-10 percents or about 2-3 near statistical error? If so it's not worth the trouble

Sp 3 - https://mega.nz/#!xyxxmLhB!9RKE0qQQtTn2i-PA2U_VTXt6YKxM_VHNQANa9XIPIAI

Sp 4(called 5) - https://mega.nz/#!I3AGRQyI!GM5-ec3dArmUy1DtAQIHkA-0pgXnmcuC5bgS4jbV18I

Sp 5 - https://mega.nz/#!s2YVgDxa!IXpZDpttBD8-Zjn5fRO7BKdzVHS8fwmz--PCdobyXew

If anybody willing to say thx to me in sigt  : B9WscPPESQpcRCwAg5f6ER5CEGKfrUb1ci
Also there is CWI minner https://mega.nz/#!dv43VBIK!zP05QnHgEliDMs6J-UxLxSPQD4eFX95SXUy3yW771hI but its tied to the pool http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt/index.php

hi all,
Is CWI better than sp3/sp5 for Nvidia card(1060)?

I'm running sp3 on CUDA 8 is the best for me. sp5 is for CUDA 7.5 and, sp5_fixed for CUDA 7, they report lower hash rate compare to sp3. But the power consumption is more stable. But I like the bigger one Smiley. I guess I need to wait for CUDA 8 mode upgrade from Dev team Smiley

Activity: 1

Activity: 7
Hodl or exchange coins?

Both here, selling some through the rise, holding some for potential liftoff.
9 Miners @ Suprnova from 4k miners 3 or 4 days ago

Good Future for SIGT
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Has anyone read vcruntime140.dll errors when trying to run palgin's ccminer for SIGT on Windows 10? I reinstalled VCredistributable2015 but the error message persists on multiple rigs.

Did your download 32 or 64bit?
Download other one...

Thanks, that did the trick! I had downloaded the x64 version before since it's a 64 bit OS. It's working fine now on several rigs. Smiley
Hodl or exchange coins?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Usually, "Node" names full client, which run on server(or VPS) at datacenter.
You can start read from there - https://bitcoin.org/en/full-node#what-is-a-full-node and after - google something like "make from sources and setup full node bitcoind". And only after - read documentation, that relates to the Signatum, on github.

But...there is no money benefits, that run node...just for fun or that support network. Not more...at least now. In future - node is good solution for POS, but need strong(really very good strong) security server configuration.
3 days to go before the Halving.

Are we going to the Moon?
Activity: 308
Heh, did you changed -maxconnections at start or this "infinite allow" is default?
I set -maxconnections=1000 at beginning. I think default value somewhere near 10-20-50 connections.

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Wow this coin is rising fast can I ask what are the advantages of this? And why is it gaining popularity?
Activity: 31
Has anyone read vcruntime140.dll errors when trying to run palgin's ccminer for SIGT on Windows 10? I reinstalled VCredistributable2015 but the error message persists on multiple rigs.

Get the 32 bit dll and it will work like a charm

Cheers
Activity: 796
Merit: 505

Did your download 32 or 64bit?
Download other one...

Default is 125, so it is my connections number, some routers get headache with very high connections number, important when you have more than one tiny wallet ;-)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Not a smart move to post your public IP on the internet like that. But yeah, i have 710 connections.
This is not my IP, only my VPS's ip, on which run only signatum node and nothing else. So, I don't worry about it.
Okay, you have 710 connections...anyone bigger? Smiley

add: btw, grats: 710 connections - this is serious

Jump to: