Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 385. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
I am getting 31.32MHASH on the gtx 1070 with signatum sp-mod #5

You should donate to support my work. (0.05btc and recieve free updates)

0.05*3160$ = 160$ for a miner... no thank you

Seriously, price for _sp miner is getting out of hand for this little gain. Once again its going to spark the debate that although the optimizations are by _sp , the main ccminer is open sourced and effectively _sp is killing the concept of opensource technology. I am sorry.. but _sp is robbing people and stopping the technology from improving

+9000

Because of this, i'm sharing spmod#3 for free. I dont wanna people pay to greedy _sp

According to gpl you are well within your right to do so. Cheers

Have to be careful, a few copies of Sp being given away free that have virus built in.
Should always only take from trusted members.

Yea. Always take everything with a grain of salt. Or maybe a large truck full of salt.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Seriously, price for _sp miner is getting out of hand for this little gain. Once again its going to spark the debate that although the optimizations are by _sp , the main ccminer is open sourced and effectively _sp is killing the concept of opensource technology. I am sorry.. but _sp is robbing people and stopping the technology from improving

+9000

Because of this, i'm sharing spmod#3 for free. I dont wanna people pay to greedy _sp

Have to be careful, a few copies of Sp being given away free that have virus built in.

You are right, and i can prove it. I'm using right now spmod3 and there not issue about what you say like that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

+9000

+9000

Activity: 70

+9000

im using skunks sp mod version.
https://github.com/signatumd/releases/
from there. And you can set mem at 0 for this one. Im using pl 60

Can you share your hash rate?
93.3mhs total
6 x 1060 3gb @ +200 Core +200mem pl 62 temp limit 92

it's not the temp too much high?
specs here 1060 3gb -500 mem + 150 core tdp 70 temp stay at 59-60 16 stable with spmod5

With pascal the closer to the thermal limit the more it will throttle. I set it to 92 so that it doesnt throttle so much. My temps never go above 60. I dont find the extra power usage to be worth the hash speed. Example at 100% i get 108 mhs like you do but at nearly 900 watts at the wall. with 62% i get 93.3 total at 500 watts att he wall. but then again it might be worth,.

I disagree. he isnt robbing anyone. He just wants to be compensated for improvements. gpl allows commercial use. But he also has to include source code with each sale. So there is that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

93.3mhs total

it's not the temp too much high?
specs here 1060 3gb -500 mem + 150 core tdp 70 temp stay at 59-60 16 stable with spmod5
Activity: 433
how much sign may pump?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
W0w..... Bought in 5 days ago then sold immediatlely. Now regretting.
Activity: 91

93.3mhs total

Thanks. I'm getting a little bit more with mine, 107.15MH/s total for all 6pcs 1060 6gb.
This coin looks promising, although I'll probably continue to mine with 1@2 cards just to hold some of it and put the rest back on Zcash.
Activity: 128
Hello,
I am getting 13.5 mh/s with rx 470 4 gb.
Anyone else has the same speed with that card? Mine is overclocked with Samsung memory.

The memory DOES NOT AFFECT. Acceleration  GPU. The algorithm does not Eth.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hello,
I am getting 13.5 mh/s with rx 470 4 gb.
Anyone else has the same speed with that card? Mine is overclocked with Samsung memory.

93.3mhs total
Activity: 91

Activity: 197
I use skunk sp mode with 25.8 MH/s
Gygabyte GTX 1070 ITX
74 tdp
core clock +200
memory clock -500
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Hello,

Since day one i "found" this crypto i see something different in it. I liked it. and i gave up mining Denarius next minute to mine this.
No ICO. No "real" premine. short-term POW. 5% interest each year POS. It has all to have a bright future.
My doubt only lies at human factor. The commitment of dev´s and greed of investors...

I was hoping mining a lot untill POW ends and keep it 2/3 years.
This sudden interest from the "crowd" is skyroketting the price and speculation.
Hope it can´t hurt signatum...much...
Now i doubt that i can reach my SIGT goal with all this fuzz.

Keep the good word dev´s and do not deviate from the roadmap...

Vrap.pm

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Nice that bittrex seems to be interested , that would be my preferred choice over poloniex.

Or maybe they just asked bittrex to follow their twitter just to pump up the price Smiley)
Of course, anybody can contact trex and ask them "hey mate, please can you follow my coin on twitter please ? I need a pump asap ! - Oh, yeah sure, wait a minute please, ok, done"
Activity: 676
much welcome))
Jump to: