Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 384. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
30.000 block in 4 day

what happens at 30k block again?

Halving. 1250 coin per block.

ah right, and that is a good thing or a bad thing? ;/

It can be both. If after halving price goes up, that good thing. If stay same price or goes down that bad thing. But it's will go to the moon after halving. IMHO.

you mining or just buying the coin outright on cryptopia?
Activity: 70
30.000 block in 4 day

It can be both. If after halving price goes up, that good thing. If stay same price or goes down that bad thing. But it's will go to the moon after halving. IMHO.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
30.000 block in 4 day

Just a thing. at block 60k it will go down to 625 then 0 at 100000
30.000 block in 4 day

Activity: 21
Merit: 74
Still no miner for older AMD GPU cards?  Angry

I have successfully built https://github.com/tpruvot/sgminer for AMD R9, works with my 280X and 290X, but the hashrate is very poor, 2 to 3MH/s by card. They actually are not used at their full power as --odgc and --odgt shows, even with an intensity of 23 (crashes at 25). Any advice welcome...

Yes, please if you can.

Well I already can tel you how to build it, tell me if you also have poor performances:

This is for Debian, which I use. I will assume you already have the AMD SDK installed in /opt

Code:
$ apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev pkg-config libtool libncurses5-dev
$ git clone https://github.com/signatumd/gpuminer-source.git
$ git submodule init
$ git submodule update
$ cd submodules
$ git clone https://github.com/akheron/jansson.git
$ find . -name ".deps" -delete
$ cd ..
$ autoreconf -i
$ CFLAGS="-Os -Wall -march=native -I/opt/AMDAPPSDK-2.9-1/include" LDFLAGS="-L/opt/AMDAPPSDK-2.9-1/lib/x86_64" ./configure --disable-adl --disable-git-version
$ make clean
$ make
$ make install

At this point you'll have sgminer installed in /usr/local/bin and you can start it with:

Code:
/usr/local/bin/sgminer -k skunkhash -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u foo.bar -p baz -I 20,20,20

Of course you'll have to modify the values to match your worker and pool.

Please tell me what hashrate you get!
30.000 block in 4 day

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
30.000 block in 4 day
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Here u go sp5

https://mega.nz/#!s2YVgDxa!IXpZDpttBD8-Zjn5fRO7BKdzVHS8fwmz--PCdobyXew

And share some profits if u can guys : B9WscPPESQpcRCwAg5f6ER5CEGKfrUb1ci
whattomine is way off on the calculations of this coin.
http://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=431.24&p=2500&fee=0.0&cost=.12&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
these numbers are not even CLOSE to what we are getting by mining this coin on suprnova.

unless i am reading and computing this correctly whattomine is saying that with the numbers i entered i am getting 1,305 coins per day. as much as that sounds sweet, on suprnova in the last hour i got 35.07322486 credits/coins. times that by 24 and that is 841.75739664/day if it stays at this level on suprnova.

x 28 days = 23569.20710592 coins at the current pace

x the current usd price of around .06 each that is $1414.1524263552 before fees and all the hoopla. per month. whattomine is saying my profits is $2142.63 after electricity cost.

if what i am seeing on suprnova is correct and whattomine is only estimates, then whattomine is way off from the actual figures.
Guys where do we download the sp-mod #5 mining software?  Do any of you have a link?  I can't seem to find it anywhere.

buy buy buy buy buy, thats not freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
since its built on gpl code its not piracy.
So i can post it here?

Of course bro, share it that shit! People gets for free!  Cool
Guys, just try CWI miner , its really great and it faster.

No Linux version yet Sad
Activity: 20

I have successfully built https://github.com/tpruvot/sgminer for AMD R9, works with my 280X and 290X, but the hashrate is very poor, 2 to 3MH/s by card. They actually are not used at their full power as --odgc and --odgt shows, even with an intensity of 23 (crashes at 25). Any advice welcome...

Yes, please if you can.
Guys where do we download the sp-mod #5 mining software?  Do any of you have a link?  I can't seem to find it anywhere.

So i can post it here?
Activity: 590
Merit: 500

Activity: 15

Activity: 38
Activity: 31
Guys, just try CWI miner , its really great and it faster.

I am getting 31.32MHASH on the gtx 1070 with signatum sp-mod #5

You should donate to support my work. (0.05btc and recieve free updates)

0.05*3160$ = 160$ for a miner... no thank you

Seriously, price for _sp miner is getting out of hand for this little gain. Once again its going to spark the debate that although the optimizations are by _sp , the main ccminer is open sourced and effectively _sp is killing the concept of opensource technology. I am sorry.. but _sp is robbing people and stopping the technology from improving

+9000

Because of this, i'm sharing spmod#3 for free. I dont wanna people pay to greedy _sp

According to gpl you are well within your right to do so. Cheers

Have to be careful, a few copies of Sp being given away free that have virus built in.
Should always only take from trusted members.

Yea. Always take everything with a grain of salt. Or maybe a large truck full of salt.
I have sp5 can share it here u guys want
Jump to: