Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 388. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi do you know what is the solution for this when I run SIG miner for my RX 580? by the way I'm running 4x1070 on the same rig fine.

18:40:29] Started sgminer 5.3.3
[18:40:29] * using Jansson 2.10
[18:40:30] ADL found less devices (1) than OpenCL (4)!
[18:40:30] There is possibly more than one display attached to a GPU
[18:40:30] Use the gpu map feature to reliably map OpenCL to ADL
[18:40:30] WARNING: Number of OpenCL and ADL devices did not match!
[18:40:30] Hardware monitoring may NOT match up with devices!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I have created a paper wallet and I've used that address to receive my mining pool coins.

I am also using the windows-qt wallet.  I entered the address generated by the paper wallet and everything seems good.

All my mining coins appear on the wallet-qt program.

I have also encrypted my wallet with a passphrase.

My question is, what if my windows get corrupted and i need to do a clean install and i did not back up my wallet.dat file.
However, the paper wallet (the address and private key) is safe as I backed up in a usb drive.

What happens to my coins then?
Will I still get the coins once I install the windows-qt program and just enter the same public address?

thank you.

Just keep wallet.dat file safe from the Qt wallet. That is all you will need to get your coins back.
Also for double security, I would recommend to print your private key and keep it in a safe place.

Thanks for replies   Cheesy

I have backed up the wallet.dat file and have also printed the private key.

Meaning, if I lose the wallet.dat file, my coins are gone?  Will i be able to get it back with just the private key?
Yes, if you have the private key then you are safe, even if you lose your wallet.dat
Activity: 25
I have created a paper wallet and I've used that address to receive my mining pool coins.

I am also using the windows-qt wallet.  I entered the address generated by the paper wallet and everything seems good.

My question is, what if my windows get corrupted and i need to do a clean install and i did not back up my wallet.dat file.
However, the paper wallet (the address and private key) is safe as I backed up in a usb drive.

Will I still get the coins once I install the windows-qt program and just enter the same public address?

thank you.

Just keep wallet.dat file safe from the Qt wallet. That is all you will need to get your coins back.
Also for double security, I would recommend to print your private key and keep it in a safe place.

Thanks for replies   Cheesy

I have backed up the wallet.dat file and have also printed the private key.

Meaning, if I lose the wallet.dat file, my coins are gone?  Will i be able to get it back with just the private key?
Merit: 101

thank you.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What bets speed on RX480 ?
I have 18.89 mhs.... sgtminer
WHo has more?
1400/2000 mhz
Activity: 154

thank you.

Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
HOLY SHIT! He passed Moon, now to the Andromeda!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Last price

2000 and beyond...... Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
HOLY SHIT! He passed Moon, now to the Andromeda!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Last price
Activity: 25

thank you.
Activity: 4
dear,
i try to send money from my sigt wallet to my cryptopia.nz with 225 amount.
but i didnt receive the money on my cryptopia.nz wallet.
https://ibb.co/irUBjv

and i try to send from my suprnova.cc to my cryptopia.nz wallet and i can receive the money
can u help me?

Sending SIGT from sigt.surpnova.cc to cryptopia address works. I'm successfully sending manual payout requests in regular intervals.

I do this as well, sounded like "OP" did too

he said try but he meant can

also passed .000017

from suprnova.cc to cryptopia.nz works well,
but from wallet to cryptopia.nz it doesnt work for me.and i lost 225 coins because of it
Activity: 168
dear,

and i try to send from my suprnova.cc to my cryptopia.nz wallet and i can receive the money
can u help me?

Sending SIGT from sigt.surpnova.cc to cryptopia address works. I'm successfully sending manual payout requests in regular intervals.

I do this as well, sounded like "OP" did too

he said try but he meant can

also passed .000017
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
dear,

can u help me?

Still climbing

broke way past .00016

I've been trying to rid ethe dips, but real dips in the chart for the past hour

there were some quite huge sell orders at 0.00015 - didn't thought it can break through there but it succeeded, just mad about that i'd few days ago a buy order for very low price which nearly got reached before price went up again so i miss now some additional SIGT coins Grin

My internet went out and i missed out on picking up a few more in the last few moments went it went back near 16...terrible timing. Oh well
Still climbing

broke way past .00016

I've been trying to rid ethe dips, but real dips in the chart for the past hour

there were some quite huge sell orders at 0.00015 - didn't thought it can break through there but it succeeded, just mad about that i'd few days ago a buy order for very low price which nearly got reached before price went up again so i miss now some additional SIGT coins Grin
Still climbing

broke way past .00016

I've been trying to rid ethe dips, but no* real dips in the chart for the past hour
dear,

can u help me?
I use Windows QT Wallet for collect coin and also encrypted it with passphase.
If my computer down, how can i restore my wallet to new computer ?
Tell me please.
Thanks
Make a backup of the wallet file. Also dont forget your password, it happens more often than you think. Then on a new pc get the wallet and place the wallet file in the signatum folder in /appdata/roaming.

I put backup file (.dat) in new pc signatum folder and open wallet program. my wallet did not show. what i do wrong?
Activity: 5
@Fearless92 - would you care to share a new link with the SP mode?
thanks

I still have the MEGA link that I posted as a comment on my "How to mine Signatum" video. You can check it out there and download it.
thanks man
Activity: 13
@Fearless92 - would you care to share a new link with the SP mode?
thanks

I still have the MEGA link that I posted as a comment on my "How to mine Signatum" video. You can check it out there and download it.
Can someone explain why do i need -I (intencity)?
On what will it infulence?

I noticed that when without this option im having more hashrate on Palit 1070.
So what is the point of this option?

without intensity then the program will use the default

Higher Intensity = More GPU usage = Higher Hashrate

Too high Intensity = Unstable and Frequent Crash
Jump to: