Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 399. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
you can DL from their github page. Its the newest file there
No, you can't. He was talking about the paid miner.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
What is the fastest miner for Signatum right now?

ccminer/SkunkSPmod3?

how can i buy it?

i dont see it here
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
Activity: 590
Merit: 500

ccminer/SkunkSPmod3?

how can i buy it?
I have a gtc 1060 3gb and im only getting about 10-12mh/s and a 970 that does the same. I have seen in the thread people getting close to 20mh/s on those cards. Im using the ccminer from op.

sp_ mod gives you better hash rates.

Thanks friend. I got the spmod and am getting about 16 with 20 intensity but 14 on 22 and 11 with 24.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
The marketplace is still undergoing development, and will remain the Signatum teams primary focus until it's completion. At the current time, the backend and API is near completion, and the team is working on UI/UX.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have a gtc 1060 3gb and im only getting about 10-12mh/s and a 970 that does the same. I have seen in the thread people getting close to 20mh/s on those cards. Im using the ccminer from op.

sp_ mod gives you better hash rates.
Activity: 390

ccminer/SkunkSPmod3?

how can i buy it?

EDIT:
I got the spmod miner and seems to be getting 16mh/s with 20 intensity 24 does nothing at all
Activity: 8
Hi. I have 1 rig 2 rx 580 and 2 1080ti. I cant run them both for SIGT even using ccminer and sigminer. Currently mining ccminer for Nvidia and eth for Rx. Please help me how to mine this rig full force for SIGT. Thank you! I tried the guide but not working. PLEASE! Thanks!
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Halving is coming guys Smiley nearly 30k blocks of mining done... The next block reward is 1250 for another 30k block, it will be interesting to see how the market will react to that. Also if the dev team is preparing some kind of " event " \ news release on this day, or around this time, it should really bring a whole new dynamic to the coin with the increase of net hash and a reflected valuation of the market price... Looks promissing Wink
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
It's based on your last few share submissions. So if you're a bit unlucky and not submitting quite as many shares as you should be with your MH rate, then it shows a lower number. If you've been getting lucky it shows a higher number. The more hashrate you have the more accurate it will be because more hash = less luck variation.
Activity: 116
Is there a Reason Why on suprnova   the hashrate is never stable?

On the rig is always  97mhs   yet on Suprnova it is always  60 or 130 or 180 or 50

is this normal?

Yes.  Your pool hashrate depends on submitted shares and will flucuate over the short term but should average out over time.

Activity: 308
Is there a Reason Why on suprnova   the hashrate is never stable?

On the rig is always  97mhs   yet on Suprnova it is always  60 or 130 or 180 or 50

is this normal?

Activity: 99

It works perfect on my Ubuntu 16.04

Thanks for the information ! Can you please tell me what drivers and miner you used please ? Thanks a lot

Miner from git https://github.com/signatumd/sgminer and amdgpu-pro 16.60
Activity: 27
i geuus claymore can make dual mining eth +sigt
cuz sigt need only gpu not mem on card like dcr or sia

Very good idea if this is possible...!

Anyone got any ideas on how to make this happen?
Activity: 24
guys, a little help here. how backup my wallet and move to another machine?

Throw a passphrase on it , restart the wallet , then copy the wallet.dat in X:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Signatum to your new pc

tks man. another question: is sigt compatible with ERC20?
Activity: 676

Throw a passphrase on it , restart the wallet , then copy the wallet.dat in X:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Signatum to your new pc
Activity: 24
Activity: 676
halving is coming  Grin

Halvening is coming ! Brace yourselves!  Shocked
Activity: 139
halving is coming  Grin
Jump to: