Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 397. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
i geuus claymore can make dual mining eth +sigt
cuz sigt need only gpu not mem on card like dcr or sia

Very good idea if this is possible...!

Anyone got any ideas on how to make this happen?

We need these feature! Smiley

Mining SIGT will END in 2 months. Those features are not needed IMHO
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
hashbag.cc, the last payout was 18h ago for me, admin take a look please. if anybody got the same maybe there is a problem

Something went wrong with the SIGT wallet and it is reading only 0.45 balance available even though there is plenty available in the blockchain.

Wallet was rebuilt from scratch and private keys imported but the issue exists. The pool was not paying out properly because it was attempting to pay more than what was available in the wallet daemon. I have backed up and zeroed the balances so payments will resume as planned and once the wallet issue is resolved I can process those payouts again.

If anyone knows why the wallet daemon would show balance as 0.45 whilst the blockchain explorer shows 25k+ then please, let me know as I have not seen an issue such as this before.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
i geuus claymore can make dual mining eth +sigt
cuz sigt need only gpu not mem on card like dcr or sia

Very good idea if this is possible...!

Anyone got any ideas on how to make this happen?

We need these feature! Smiley
Activity: 154
Difficulty doubled in an hour!  Shocked

price went up fast so the big miners came in for farming most likely - nothing unusual Smiley

Nice to see
Activity: 168

price went up fast so the big miners came in for farming most likely - nothing unusual Smiley
Activity: 17
Network has expanded today. Check connection count at http://explorer.signatum.download too.
Activity: 27
Thanks, I guess it was just taking an unusually long time to connect to the network and send a tx
Activity: 8
Nothing is wrong...
Activity: 17
Something is wrong... is the network forked?
Shouldn't be. You can always check here. Everything seems fine.

http://explorer.signatum.io/
Activity: 27
Something is wrong... is the network forked?
Activity: 156
hello Wink,
very nice work, this coin have big interest of people for low time.. I think must hold every coin what mine because we have expect good price in future..

Smiley Wink

Activity: 4
lower the intensity for the 1060

Thank you and others who mentioned intensity, that's was the cause.
I've set it to -i 22,18,22,22,22 and this resolved my issue.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Hope i can get some coins stacked up before the first halving! How many days about 7-10?
block ~23000 now,  2min blocktime estimate given in OP -> 9.5 days
2 min estimated blocktime, but in reality blocktime is more around 1 min. So halving in... 5 days
Activity: 13
Hope i can get some coins stacked up before the first halving! How many days about 7-10?
block ~23000 now,  2min blocktime estimate given in OP -> 9.5 days
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
There's a lot of development going on, but sadly no good miner for older AMD cards. Very very sad. I have to mine zcash with 280x, I don't like that coin at all Sad

It is not the case. I have personally tried to make use of old AMD cards but they don't push more than what they can on this algo. Some one really needs to port the algo on something other than sgminer.
Activity: 50
@signatum

If I generate a paper wallet using http://paperwallet.signatum.io/, and mine some coins to the address in the paper wallet, how to import the private key and coins to a wallet, so I can send the coins to other address? I tried windows wallet, cannot find a *import private key* menu or button, please help.

i got the same problem/question.
Anyone can point us in the right direction?
thanks

Import your private key via the console. Help/debug window/console tab. Type help for a list of commands if you're not familiar with the console.

if you look back a page or two i wrote instructions to another user on how to import their paper wallet private key into their desktop QT wallet Smiley
They said it worked for them ,so i would say try that! Smiley

On another note, MAN i love this algo! my cards run SO cool, 50°!  1/2'ing soon, get your coins in now boys! Smiley SIGT FTW!

thanks for the pointers @ guru/autistic/CJ
i went through the 130ish pages twice and managed to missed, i wasn't sure what i was searching for which could explain how i missed.

managed to import my paperwallet and it works. thanks again. an d yes i like the idea of this coin, so hopefully it works out good!
Activity: 896
Merit: 507
hashbag.cc, the last payout was 18h ago for me, admin take a look please. if anybody got the same maybe there is a problem
Activity: 364
There's a lot of development going on, but sadly no good miner for older AMD cards. Very very sad. I have to mine zcash with 280x, I don't like that coin at all Sad
Jump to: