Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 398. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Using palgin ccminer I had to adjust my three 1080's to 70% power as 60% power would eventually crash. No problems on the 1070. palgin is worth running over ccminer 2.2. 1070=24.5 MH/s and 1080 is 33.5 MH/s.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Hi all, need help with this issue:
Have been mining on 4x1070 for a while ... was good, but after adding another 1060,
miner ccminer (ccminer-1.0-skunk) started crashing without any errors.
After adding 1060 it appeared in Devices List and looked good.
Have Win10 and latest 1070 drivers, ASUS H270-P.

What would you try to resolve this?
Can it be because of lack of power? I've got single 1000W. So i'm trying 4x1070 and 1x1060 on it.

What are you using as graphics card software overclocker/underclocker? once you go to 5 cards you need msi software. 1000w power supply should be enough if your underclocking all your cards. I would set your cards for around 80% power and don't overclock your memory too much or your gpu multiplier. Also, I'm running at intensity 22 with my 1080 gtxs. I'm thinking that the intensity setting in your batch file could be causing problems there too as your 1070s may handle more than the 1060.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Have been mining on 4x1070 for a while ... was good, but after adding another 1060,

Can it be because of lack of power? I've got single 1000W. So i'm trying 4x1070 and 1x1060 on it.

lower the intensity for the 1060
Activity: 590
Merit: 500

Are you running them at 100% power? I have mine capped at 60% and lose very little speed but save A LOT of power. my rig goes from 108mh/s 850 watts (7.87watts per mh) at wall to 95mh/s 500watts(5.26watts per mh) at wall. Im running 6 1060s on a single 750w psu.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
@signatum

If I generate a paper wallet using http://paperwallet.signatum.io/, and mine some coins to the address in the paper wallet, how to import the private key and coins to a wallet, so I can send the coins to other address? I tried windows wallet, cannot find a *import private key* menu or button, please help.

i got the same problem/question.
Anyone can point us in the right direction?
thanks

Import your private key via the console. Help/debug window/console tab. Type help for a list of commands if you're not familiar with the console.

if you look back a page or two i wrote instructions to another user on how to import their paper wallet private key into their desktop QT wallet Smiley
They said it worked for them ,so i would say try that! Smiley

On another note, MAN i love this algo! my cards run SO cool, 50°!  1/2'ing soon, get your coins in now boys! Smiley SIGT FTW!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Activity: 21
Merit: 1
How much MH are you getting with R9 290 guys?

It was giving 8 mhs in my mining.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
@signatum

If I generate a paper wallet using http://paperwallet.signatum.io/, and mine some coins to the address in the paper wallet, how to import the private key and coins to a wallet, so I can send the coins to other address? I tried windows wallet, cannot find a *import private key* menu or button, please help.

thanks
Page 92 : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20451919
Activity: 6
@signatum

thanks

Import your private key via the console. Help/debug window/console tab. Type help for a list of commands if you're not familiar with the console.
Activity: 50
@signatum

thanks
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
anyone else notice that suprnova is charging a 0% fee now?..down from 1%?  Did i miss an ANN from OCMINER? 
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
How much MH are you getting with R9 290 guys?
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Hello everyone,

My first post here and already asking things...   Grin
I would like to ask dev to incorporate SIGT at Coinomi wallet.

Thanks
Activity: 109
I am in. My mining rigs like this coin  Cool Cheesy
Activity: 98
I'm getting 17mh from 1060,and I don't know what is SkunkSPmod1,2,3,4,5,6  and etc.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This coin has big future already bought !!
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
what is the problem ? someone please help me  Sad

add the extra nodes from first page to your config file if you cant find any nodes.
Activity: 1
what is the problem ? someone please help me  Sad

http://imgur.com/yK3tXjo

http://imgur.com/yK3tXjo
Activity: 676
there is a skunksp177 at the github ... is that real?
Activity: 390
I have a gtc 1060 3gb and im only getting about 10-12mh/s and a 970 that does the same. I have seen in the thread people getting close to 20mh/s on those cards. Im using the ccminer from op.

sp_ mod gives you better hash rates.
where can i find these?
Jump to: