Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 402. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Conversation with the Devs @ https://discordapp.com/channels/340535553105723392/340535553105723392

Renel - Today at 8:42 AM
IS this true? Funds came from the first 1000 blocks which were instamined. Difficulty only kicked in at block ~1000, dev probably mined about 2.5M SIGT however it was spread across 1000 wallet addresses and has been transferred around into several wallets holding <100k each. Have a look in the block explorer at any block 1-1000 and then follow where that miner's funds went and you'll find a block where ~10 wallet addresses transfer their funds into another wallet (which can only be done using the same private key for all input addresses).

dondangles - Today at 8:43 AM
@Renel no, first block wasn't mined until after the ANN
Just FUD

dondangles - Today at 8:44 AM
@Renel the devs mined some I'm sure, but only after the ANN went up

dondangles - Today at 8:46 AM
@Renel making a coin costs basically nothing but time, as with any development. Most ICOs are shameless cash grabs

That is very true , majority of coins are cashgrabs and dont really need the vast investments they call for.

Pretty cool answers Smiley lets go signatum !
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I installed CUDA toolkit 7.5 on my ubuntu 16.04(nvOC 0018) box and it worked, thanks palgin! Since CentOS version uses CUDA 8.0, I'd suggest upgrade to CUDA 8.0 for ubuntu in next release.
BTW, do you take dev fee? If not, I think 1~2% is fine.

my hashrates:
1060  6G  16
1070  27.3
1080ti 44.6

No DEVfees, but I'll be happy if somebody someday will send me a tip to my BTC address  Grin
SIGT address is better, somebody don't hold BTC.
Activity: 196

No DEVfees, but I'll be happy if somebody someday will send me a tip to my BTC address  Grin

I'll definitely send you a coffee's worth (or 3+) once I sell at profit.  Wink
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
it would seem something has malfunctioned with my wallet

'getbalance' returns ~0.5 however in the block explorer there is 22.5k sigt balance on the main address

i deleted the block chain and re-downloaded it but same problem.. how does something like this occur?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi dev / thread mod ...

could you please add our pool to the pool list in the op? ...

the CWI-Pool Signatum is open publicly ... we also have initiated our CWIgm Project for mining - currently SkunkHash only but with additional algo very shortly when the stability of the miner is ratified ( and optimization of the algo at a later date ) ...

the CWIgm miner thread is here - which contains the details of the pool also - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-cwigm-simple-powerful-stable-2054431 ...

just for reference ...

the address of CWI-Pool Signatum is -

Code:
http://pool.chainworksindustires.com:/sigt/

CWI-Pool Signatum Mining Stratum is split into two ports ... the fist is the low difficulty port for those miners that have small to medium sized hashrates ( estimated up to approximately 25 x 1080ti cards ) - and the second being the high difficulty port for those miners that have medium to high hashrates ( estimated at approximately 25 x 1080ti cards to GPU farms ) ...

the mining parameters for both ports are -

Code:
lodiff - stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:2000/
hidiff - stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:6000/

if you are part of the beta test with our miner - the CWIgm will automatically assign the address - all you have to do is specify the port you wish to mine on ...

please remember to use the allocated port for the hashrate you intend on mining with ... if you choose the lodiff port for high hashrate - you will flood the stratum with low diff shares and your miner will be banned ... conversely - if you use the hidiff port with low hashrate - the miner will sit there looking as if its not mining while it processes very high difficulty shares which will more than likely be rejected because it took too long to submit ...

so please choose the right port ...

being an MPOS mining pool - this pool requires that you setup an account FIRST - before mining to it ... this if for beta testers and public alike ... once you account is setup - this pool is also part of the SSO ( Single Sign On ) server - and as such - your account can be used on all our pools in this CWI-Pool server ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
TKS for answers, its clear to me now x)
I Just move to yiimp now cause hashbag was down 2-3 times today...

I was with Hashbag, but when diff increased, there were too many blocks I was not getting paid for as the pool wasn't winning them, I then moved to suprnova and have a much more reliable payout to my hashrate
Activity: 280
i cant seem to find a miner or anything to get my 480 8gb online. can someone help?

Tried SGMiner?
Activity: 28
i cant seem to find a miner or anything to get my 480 8gb online. can someone help?
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
TKS for answers, its clear to me now x)
I Just move to yiimp now cause hashbag was down 2-3 times today...
Hey guys i have a question, wich pool is better, one with 2100 miners (yiimp) or another with only 220 miners (hashbag) for profit? That can make any difference?

More miners = Greater chance of Finding a block
Less Miners = Lesser chance of finding a block and depends on LUCk. You might earn more if the pool is lucky enough to find a block
Activity: 166
I was mining even smaller pools than that.  Good find.  lol  I really like smaller pools.   One I was with had only 20 workers and manage to get avg 3100 sometimes burst of 7000 with luck.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
Hey guys i have a question, wich pool is better, one with 2100 miners (yiimp) or another with only 220 miners (hashbag) for profit? That can make any difference?

Conversation with the Devs @ https://discordapp.com/channels/340535553105723392/340535553105723392

Renel - Today at 8:42 AM
IS this true? Funds came from the first 1000 blocks which were instamined. Difficulty only kicked in at block ~1000, dev probably mined about 2.5M SIGT however it was spread across 1000 wallet addresses and has been transferred around into several wallets holding <100k each. Have a look in the block explorer at any block 1-1000 and then follow where that miner's funds went and you'll find a block where ~10 wallet addresses transfer their funds into another wallet (which can only be done using the same private key for all input addresses).

dondangles - Today at 8:43 AM
@Renel no, first block wasn't mined until after the ANN
Just FUD

dondangles - Today at 8:44 AM
@Renel the devs mined some I'm sure, but only after the ANN went up

dondangles - Today at 8:46 AM
@Renel making a coin costs basically nothing but time, as with any development. Most ICOs are shameless cash grabs

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
damn, only getting 13,x
core 2000mhz (+100), memory 3800 unclocked, 80% power
automatic intensity 19

Raise intensity to 21-22 and check.

Tried everything from 14-24, nothing is better : /

1060 6GB cards

Are you sure you're running my miner or _sp miner? Seems fair speed for 6Gb on tpruvot's implementation.

Somehow i was running ccminer 2.2 from git and when i switched to this https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases/tag/skunk-1
i started getting 17Mh/s
I guess i assumed the higher version was newer when looking

Thanks!

Can somebody confirm that this is legit miner without virus?

i can,works well for me.

Working for me, seems to be same speeds as the "ccminer-1.0-skunk" version that i was previously using.
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
Maintaining a website and Dedicated Devs is expensive

How are they earning right now? Others would just have ICO and instant millions of $

Website design and maintenance have been done by myself and Padraig. We're just dedicated community contributors that believe in this coin and are happy to lend a helping hand.

Not requesting any sort of pay. Just working for tips!

If you have any questions about Signatum, feel free to drop by our Discord at https://discord.gg/XkVgaRb and say hello.

If you'd like to tip either of us, our wallet addresses are below.

Padraig: BMTHkXVbT7JRyYtXSftHV8niVVgdp2hgyi
Eatbatterys: B9oUPwdj1vwHPSKxCFcXHLbswtNpRBxost

Impressive stuff! Two points of note. Spelling error in the about post on home page -

ABOUT

SIGNATUM
Signatum is a cryptocurrency aimed at offering seamless utility on both public and TOR markets. Signatum is designed to be easily integrated into several applications, including payment platforms, exchanges, and marketplaces. Signatum features the new SkunHash Raptor algorithm that enables strong ASIC-resistance during the proof of work phase and encourages fairness for miners and investors alike by driving broad coin distribution and ownership while creating real-world application.

Also at the end of the page the copyright could probably have a year as I'm pretty sure the way they work is you register a copyright for a set time, and keep renewing it. Even if there isn't any registration it probably looks better with the year on it.

I'm happy to do proofing on things - I also noted a number of spelling/grammar errors on the whitepaper a week ago. I haven't looked closely at the current one but hopefully they have all been picked up.

Thank you! Somebody else noted the spelling error you brought up. It was fixed but not published so I've remedied that.

Feel free to do any proofing you have time available for and let me know via Discord in a PM!
Just wondering

Where did all the funds came from without any ICO or fundraising?

Anybody from Sigt expert/dev please answer these question we need to have enlightenment. Thanks in advance!

Funds came from the first 1000 blocks which were instamined. Difficulty only kicked in at block ~1000, dev probably mined about 2.5M SIGT however it was spread across 1000 wallet addresses and has been transferred around into several wallets holding <100k each. Have a look in the block explorer at any block 1-1000 and then follow where that miner's funds went and you'll find a block where ~10 wallet addresses transfer their funds into another wallet (which can only be done using the same private key for all input addresses).

Nice research. It seems like a little pre mining for the devs which is fine. They deserve to have some funds for the hard work and time

I asked this because Devs need enough funds for a project as big as SIGT.

Insufficient funds and the project will fail
Activity: 27
Maintaining a website and Dedicated Devs is expensive

How are they earning right now? Others would just have ICO and instant millions of $

Website design and maintenance have been done by myself and Padraig. We're just dedicated community contributors that believe in this coin and are happy to lend a helping hand.

Not requesting any sort of pay. Just working for tips!

If you have any questions about Signatum, feel free to drop by our Discord at https://discord.gg/XkVgaRb and say hello.

If you'd like to tip either of us, our wallet addresses are below.

Padraig: BMTHkXVbT7JRyYtXSftHV8niVVgdp2hgyi
Eatbatterys: B9oUPwdj1vwHPSKxCFcXHLbswtNpRBxost

Impressive stuff! Two points of note. Spelling error in the about post on home page -

ABOUT

SIGNATUM
Signatum is a cryptocurrency aimed at offering seamless utility on both public and TOR markets. Signatum is designed to be easily integrated into several applications, including payment platforms, exchanges, and marketplaces. Signatum features the new SkunHash Raptor algorithm that enables strong ASIC-resistance during the proof of work phase and encourages fairness for miners and investors alike by driving broad coin distribution and ownership while creating real-world application.

Also at the end of the page the copyright could probably have a year as I'm pretty sure the way they work is you register a copyright for a set time, and keep renewing it. Even if there isn't any registration it probably looks better with the year on it.

I'm happy to do proofing on things - I also noted a number of spelling/grammar errors on the whitepaper a week ago. I haven't looked closely at the current one but hopefully they have all been picked up.
Activity: 243
Anyone mining with gtx970? how is hashrate?

With overclock i get 13.1Mh/s at 150Watts +225 Core +450 Mem (maybe too much overclock?)
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Just wondering

Anybody from Sigt expert/dev please answer these question we need to have enlightenment. Thanks in advance!

Funds came from the first 1000 blocks which were instamined. Difficulty only kicked in at block ~1000, dev probably mined about 2.5M SIGT however it was spread across 1000 wallet addresses and has been transferred around into several wallets holding <100k each. Have a look in the block explorer at any block 1-1000 and then follow where that miner's funds went and you'll find a block where ~10 wallet addresses transfer their funds into another wallet (which can only be done using the same private key for all input addresses).
Activity: 59
Just wondering

Jump to: