Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 405. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Can Any body here answer me why some coin must dependent of BTC? Example: this coin only exchange to BTC, not ETH or USDT ? Im newbie and sory for my stupid question.
because BTC is the King.

Oh yes  Grin
Kings also die, all of them  Grin
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
Hello, this is a nice new website
Activity: 839
I ran the wallet, but out of sync.
How can I have the wallet working ?

I sent 10 SIGT for testing purposes from cryptopia to the wallet, but nothing, no sync, no connection...
Activity: 350
I installed CUDA toolkit 7.5 on my ubuntu 16.04(nvOC 0018) box and it worked, thanks palgin! Since CentOS version uses CUDA 8.0, I'd suggest upgrade to CUDA 8.0 for ubuntu in next release.
BTW, do you take dev fee? If not, I think 1~2% is fine.

my hashrates:
1060  6G  16
1070  27.3
1080ti 44.6

clocks and power for 1060?
cc+100,mc 0,80watt,64C,85%fan.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I installed CUDA toolkit 7.5 on my ubuntu 16.04(nvOC 0018) box and it worked, thanks palgin! Since CentOS version uses CUDA 8.0, I'd suggest upgrade to CUDA 8.0 for ubuntu in next release.

my hashrates:
1060  6G  16
1070  27.3
1080ti 44.6

clocks and power for 1060?
Activity: 44
I really liked the new design of the website, very professional, excellent work !!  Smiley Grin Wink
Activity: 32
Can Any body here answer me why some coin must dependent of BTC? Example: this coin only exchange to BTC, not ETH or USDT ? Im newbie and sory for my stupid question.
because BTC is the King.

Oh yes  Grin
because BTC is the King.
Activity: 5
Hi,
I am using a rig with 6 RX480 8GB and get this;

https://ibb.co/dnLUZk

Am I missing sthing? Do you have any idea?

Thanks

please anybody can help?
Activity: 32
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
still not working.
telling me ''skunk'' is unknown

is there an issue with the pool?

Try skunkhash

my hashrates:
1060  6G  16
1070  27.3
1080ti 44.6
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
msi 1070x only getting 17.88mh/s

last question regarding the windows wallet.
its not syncing or connecting to the network.
any help with the conf file or other work around ?
thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
I got a lot of people that msged me to give me links for download free sp3. when too many people doing the same thing, and offering something free I knew there is something fishy there.. thanks for explaining what will happen if I actually download and use those miner..
I send it to everyone who asks (with my addresses for voluntarily donation Cheesy)
Because:
1. It already went public.
2. I want reward halving already Smiley

Diff only went up 5% today, you guys are not trying hard enough to mine the shit out of this coin)
http://nullspam.ru/nodes/signatum/
Activity: 1
ended up going to pool.hashbag.cc
seems to be working now with their pool
ccminer-2.2-skunk
ccminer-x64 -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8644 -u wallet -p ****

so the miner from the front page which i ended up using is a virus ?

Was it because you were missing -x64 in the first one?  Not sure if that would have made a difference.
Activity: 5
Hi,
I am using a rig with 6 RX480 8GB and get this;

https://ibb.co/dnLUZk

Am I missing sthing? Do you have any idea?

Thanks
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
block #21553 only 8447 left for first halvening :O
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
ended up going to pool.hashbag.cc
seems to be working now with their pool
ccminer-2.2-skunk
ccminer-x64 -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8644 -u wallet -p ****

so the miner from the front page which i ended up using is a virus ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
What miner do you use? Use one from the first page of this thread, check my github or buy from sp_ DIRECTLY, all his "leaked/stolen" miners are with malware addition.

Spoke with newstb (victim of that miner), maybe some of you forum members remember that thing, was quite popular in 2011:

Malware hooks to your clipboard, watches for it's content and when something similar to BTC address appears, changes clipboard content for criminals BTC address. There were versions with some kind of vanity-generated addresses based on first three symbols of copied BTC address so your eye won't catch a change. Now it's nearly the same malware, but generates SIGT addresses.

I got a lot of people that msged me to give me links for download free sp3. when too many people doing the same thing, and offering something free I knew there is something fishy there.. thanks for explaining what will happen if I actually download and use those miner..
Activity: 55
Nice project and great community !

Still a low market cap and plenty room to grow, site looking cool.

https://image.ibb.co/jHQ4Zk/SIGNATUM.png
Jump to: