Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 406. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
This size ok CCMiner?

Palgin Mod -> 40,3 MB (42.334.208 Bytes)
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Website looks great, nice to see this project setting some simple goals, and making the deadline
No overhype, just a solid on time delivery. Ill keep mining/holding this one for sure, even tho damn it got tempting when it's sitting so on top profit for Nvidia Cheesy
http://signatum.io/ -- for those who wanna check it out

Good Job Devs! Keep it up Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
ccminer.exe -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u me.worker -p ****

loads then shuts down saying unknown algo
using suprnova

any idea ?

thanks

What miner do you use? Use one from the first page of this thread, check my github or buy from sp_ DIRECTLY, all his "leaked/stolen" miners are with malware addition.

Spoke with newstb (victim of that miner), maybe some of you forum members remember that thing, was quite popular in 2011:

Malware hooks to your clipboard, watches for it's content and when something similar to BTC address appears, changes clipboard content for criminals BTC address. There were versions with some kind of vanity-generated addresses based on first three symbols of copied BTC address so your eye won't catch a change. Now it's nearly the same malware, but generates SIGT addresses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
still not working.
telling me ''skunk'' is unknown

is there an issue with the pool?

Are you using the right ccminer?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
still not working.
telling me ''skunk'' is unknown

is there an issue with the pool?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
ccminer.exe -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106 -u me.worker -p ****

using suprnova

any idea ?

thanks

Пoпpoбyй тaк: ccminer.exe --algo=skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.suprnova.cc:7106
Activity: 66

using suprnova

any idea ?

thanks
Activity: 330
The new site looks very good and professional. I'm really excited for the future of this coin. Once this gets listed on a larger exchange like Bittrex this is easily going to $1/SIGT, especially with the upcoming halving.
Wrote it to beware, maybe it really contains malware, or maybe it was really a hack, now nobody can tell.
Just look at its exe size)) Definitely some small trojan.

Oh, yes, and other contents of zip are weird, haven't checked it till now  Smiley

Resolution: don't use it  Grin
Activity: 31
The site is amazing. Love it!
Activity: 99
Thanks for your reply, i tried differents platform (or none), with no success. I don't have Nivida on this PC, only an Intel integrated card (activated).  

NVML monitoring......: Enabled

That's the issue, seems you've messed dependent libraries (for example, used cl.h from Nvidia toolkit rather than AMD-APP-SDK one) Try finding these broken dependencies, or it will be easier to make a fresh install and build from scratch if we're talking about mining host. If you use your host for work/home everyday use - chase dependencies and clean all nvidia traces from your system.

Thanks again for your help, just recompile it disabling NVML support

sgminer 5.3.3
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration Options Summary:

Use git version......: yes
  libcurl(GBT+getwork).: Enabled: -lcurl
  curses.TUI...........: FOUND: -lncurses
  OpenCL...............: FOUND. GPU mining support enabled
  ADL..................: SDK found, GPU monitoring support enabled
  NVML monitoring......: Disabled

Compilation............: make (or gmake)
  CPPFLAGS.............:
  CFLAGS...............: -O2 -std=gnu99 -march=native -I/opt/AMDAPPSDK-3.0/include
  LDFLAGS..............:  -L/opt/amdgpu-pro/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lpthread
  LDADD................: -ldl -lcurl submodules/jansson/src/.libs/libjansson.a -lpthread -L/opt/AMDAPPSDK-3.0/lib/x86_64 -lOpenCL    -lm -lrt

Installation...........: make install (as root if needed, with 'su' or 'sudo')
  prefix...............: /usr/local

Same result, but no more segfault now. I don't understand where the nvidia support come from, it's a fresh install , only AMD drivers and SDK installed , the only nvidia reference i can find on my system is about ethernet, chipset and so on (in kernel for example)

Code:
Can you try this:
git clone https://github.com/signatumd/sgminer
git submodule init
git submodule update
autoreconf -i
CFLAGS="-O2 -Wall -march=native -std=gnu99" ./configure
make

export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
export GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1

./sgminer -k skunkhash  -o stratum+tcp://pool:port -u address -p pass -I 20

It works perfect on my Ubuntu 16.04
Activity: 17
I gotta say - very impressive site and good future for Signatum.
Been mining with AMD cards for the last week a day or two after the launch - get roughly 95Mh with 5 x RX580 8GB.

Would rather get less hash rate out of an algorithm that doesn't work the best with my cards and mine a good coin at the same time.
Glad I stuck around. Good work to dev team!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Wrote it to beware, maybe it really contains malware, or maybe it was really a hack, now nobody can tell.
Just look at its exe size)) Definitely some small trojan.
Before executing something people should really learn how to differentiate miners (detected as miner/riskware/potentially unwanted/etc) and real viruses.
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
As addition to story with 1800 SIGT stolen from forum member / giveaway case:

Spoke with newstb via PM, coins were really stolen, but he quoted the wrong miner. He didn't even used my product, he used https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ccminersmod/skunksp-mod2/master/skunksp-mod1.zip ,  also known as "stolen -sp miner".

Hope newstb will come to thread too and will prove my words

100% True.
palgin miner is legit and fast.
Sorry that i linked wrong miner, i was kinda mad.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Haven't seen any sources except original xevan-ccminer, but it has only cpu-hashing implemented, so writing from scratch basing on algo-description and existing opencl kernel. Anyway, there'll be a choice for BitSend miners. Haven't heard about lyra2z330, should look at it. But AMD miners will drown us all one day, will it be leaving ETH for other coins because of hashrate drop, or will it be leaving ETH after PoS, it will definetely be doom-day for all mining community for a long time, I suppose.  Wink
Anyway low speeds of reds on Signatum defended us from them here. With them everything would be much worse.
Lyra2z330 Zoin coin algo. Used to be CPU mining with 300-400Khash per pool till 3-4 days ago. Now top miner makes 1.2Mhash. 10 i5 CPU make 7-8Khash. So you can count.

'll try to make CUDA xaven miner working tonight, but that's hot day and few beers can happen ;-P

I've been looking for a working one too!  Windows platform here.
As addition to story with 1800 SIGT stolen from forum member / giveaway case:

Spoke with newstb via PM, coins were really stolen, but he quoted the wrong miner. He didn't even used my product, he used https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ccminersmod/skunksp-mod2/master/skunksp-mod1.zip ,  also known as "stolen -sp miner".

Hope newstb will come to thread too and will prove my words
Activity: 196
I gotta ask... On Cryptopia...

Who placed this sell order?

BTC price:

SIGT amount:
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Love the James Brown link at the bottom of the site  Grin

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIUIKWu2paE
Activity: 17
Website looks great. Lot of good things going here for SIGT.
Activity: 178
When will signatum be available on exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex?
For now SIGT is being traded on cryptopia.co.nz. We have applied to be listed on Bittrex & Poloniex but due to long waiting times, we cannot give an estimated date yet.
http://signatum.io/#faq
Jump to: