Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 420. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Sigt.suprnova.cc very much lag  Huh

I don't know, it looks like a trick to me! the miner keeps receiving work from the pool as if all is well but accounts are not credited with any coin. Who keeps what is mined suprnova??

for me it only seems to be the frontend, my miners are sending accepted shares no prob seems like.  
There's an android app that uses the API, i find it works fine, maybe try that?
I noticed i missed an auto-payout, but that it came 20 mins later with extra coins on it, so seems to be fine, just a bit lagged :/

Waiting for 1/2ing! Cheesy
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
What is your price prediction during 2nd of August? There will be Signatum fork, new whitepaper and rebranding. People will have more coins after bitcoin fork as well.
Price will go up or there will be "sell the news" day?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Sigt.suprnova.cc very much lag  Huh

I don't know, it looks like a trick to me! the miner keeps receiving work from the pool as if all is well but accounts are not credited with any coin. Who keeps what is mined suprnova??
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Is the Telegram group closed?
Activity: 24
Sigt.suprnova.cc very much lag  Huh
Activity: 280
sigt.suprnova.cc  What's the problem?

It's back up but very slow

Activity: 3
i believe that was a global problem. At least I didnt find for about a half hour any signatum poll working.
Activity: 173
sigt.suprnova.cc  What's the problem?
Activity: 196
Has anyone tested 280x GPUs with this? What are its hash rates?

I believe those are too old - you can only use the default miner and it's maybe 17 MH

Best to stick to other coins with those cards
Activity: 154
Has anyone tested 280x GPUs with this? What are its hash rates?
Activity: 10

Im getting 48mh on the 1080ti +100mem +100 core 250pl

Whats your settings?
No need for mem overclock on this algo.
Activity: 42
I use the following miner:
https://github.com/nemosminer/ccminer-skunk-jha

No viruses detected by KIS2017.
Got the following results:
GTX1060 - 16Mh/s
GTX1070 - 27Mh/s
GTX1080 - 36Mh/s
GTX1080Ti - 47Mh/s
litlle bit donvolted and overclocked GPUs

Im getting 48mh on the 1080ti +100mem +100 core 250pl

Whats your settings?
Activity: 42
I get only 13,6 mh/s with a GTX 1080.

https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/ccminer-2.2-skunk.zip <- this miner.

Is that normal ?

Do you know a calculator for this coin?

Edit:

With CCMiner now ~24,5 MH/s.

o
You are better off using Palgin's mod instead.

https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases/tag/skunk-1

Then there is sp version but it cost you 0.05 btc and is not much faster than Palgin.

Everything else in this thread is a risk to use regarding virus etc.

How much would i get with this mod?

I get 33-35 with the one from palgin on a 1080
Profit calculator here : https://whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash

/edit : also this miner seems to be promising : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-cwigm-simple-powerful-stable-2054431
not tested yet.

Whats your mem core and powelimt?

I'm getting about 48mh with my 1080ti Core +100 Mem +100 Powerlimit 250
Activity: 62
people are fighting about miner mod

why not work together to make this coin success

i think only the dev have this potential, if he is not following his own roadmap we are screwed, this coin indeed need more features, as it is now ti's just a new altcoin with a nice new algo and nothing else, first it need some stron thing like masternodes(or better pos) or anonymity or segwit, then it need a new exchange with more volume, what about for example a pos system based on volume of exchange? you get a reward if the volume go very high other wise you get a lower reward

im totaly agree with you
Activity: 31
Nice chart! If you can expand it more, it will be better than the official block explorer.
You mean more days? Maybe I can do a week, the only reason I created it is to know the difficulty trend. Historical data is not really useful, just for the info)

Nice work on the block explorer and thanx for sharing the "info" on miner.  Now the profitability of everything is pretty much same so I am mining something else for now. I have reached a good target to stake later. I am just going to hold it and see what happens. If I end up gaining profits I will send you some as tip just for being great to this forum and all your help. cheers

I'm holding on to mine, as it's so low now, what's the point in selling... I'll either ride it into oblivion, or enjoy a resurgence (over the long haul) if that ever comes to pass.

Smiley
Activity: 13
I also thought it was funny that SP_ released skunk mod sp1 which was based on ccminer alexis78. He modified maybe 1% of the original code. Sold it for 0.05 Btc to lots of people, gained 100% of the reward for his 1% modification, but alexis78 got 0% of the reward, though alexis was the one who did all the coding... And for some reason people think SP is some kind of a major developer here to deserves to receive all that money...

And they all forked cudaminer, which has 95% of core code of all ccminer versions :-D
I see one thing here: learn CUDA if you have nvidia or OpenCL if you have amd and you don't have to work anymore, just grab other's work,
add maybe 20 lines, don't forget about add yourself 'made by' printf and you become great person in crypto family.

I had to register to post a reply here Smiley So I welcome myself here, thx guys Wink

Anyway, I wanted to point out my view on SP mods. Personally I would not buy from him. Even if the benefits are obvious compared to "stock" version. Its simple. Demand drives the market. And that is valid for everything. Crypto coins, hardware, modified miners etc. So If people keep buying he will keep selling. No rules here will stop this. And im not talking about fairness.

And while still here, SIGT can and could make it. As I said demand drives the market and in this case price up. So if you believe in this coin, keep on mining, keep on promoting, keep the community alive and it will be good unless dev wont disappear Smiley I dont sell coins for profit, I only take for electricity, rest is as an investment or actually using them if the market will be there where to spend them at.
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
And they all forked cudaminer

That's not a bad thing to fork an open source project. Pushing shit to main project/repo has more evil. In addition, many good projects could be dead for now if no one forks.

don't forget about add yourself 'made by' printf

It's a normal development process. You add code - you write credits, so other devs (and users, too) could find out the author of shitcode/good code quickly and w/o investigation of git/hg commits. Btw it's not normal to pack and sell such a miner and say it's your miner. You should sell your new .cl files for new algo(s), or a patch instead.
Jump to: