Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 428. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba
Mining with 2 cards: GTX 970 and GTX 1050. No overclocking, intensity 19. Computer perfectly usable averaging 24MH/s. Happy with the setup, getting ~100 coins/day.

LOL I'm getting ~110/day @17.7 MH/s from a single 970. Check your setup mate.

Nice! Im using a single 1060 but I'm just getting 40 coins/ day  Grin
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Mining with 2 cards: GTX 970 and GTX 1050. No overclocking, intensity 19. Computer perfectly usable averaging 24MH/s. Happy with the setup, getting ~100 coins/day.

wow how did u get that with a single gtx 970? I am using ccminer and only got like 8MH/s only..

With ccminer I was getting around 13Mh/s. With ccminer 1.0. skunk/spmod3 it's totally stable at 17.6, crashes every hour or two at 17.8.
Activity: 121

wow how did u get that with a single gtx 970? I am using ccminer and only got like 8MH/s only..
My 980 make for me more then 20 MH. I use sp_ mod #3. On 1080 i have 37 MH, on 1070 more then 28 MH. And 960 make more then 9 MH.
i confirm 960 making 9 mh without any oc
on 1060 3gb getting 18.5 mh @ gpu +200 - dram +500 - pl 80%
of course using sp_ mod #3
Activity: 677
Merit: 500

My 980 make for me more then 20 MH. I use sp_ mod #3. On 1080 i have 37 MH, on 1070 more then 28 MH. And 960 make more then 9 MH.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
with which miners can we mine SGT ? Only sgminer or..?

SGminer and CCminer - I use both Smiley SGminer for AMD cards and CCminer for Nvidia cards.
Activity: 224
The good part is that this is a PoS coin, so mining period will end pretty soon anyway. PoS makes this coin better... it's completely stupid to burn our planet's resources to mint more coins. All alt coins should be moving in direction of PoS. You can mine this coin simply by holding a stake in it. No masternodes means everybody gets an equal chance to participate in minting new coins. There's nothing wrong with this coin or this project.

This! +1 +1 x 1000 <3

Climate change is not getting any better by us miners Sad Luckily I am a small miner with just a couple of rigs, but imagine those with farms :O 2013 was a better crypto-year <3
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
with which miners can we mine SGT ? Only sgminer or..?
Activity: 154

I'm running 14 Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX 580 8GB (BIOS flushed, getting 400 Mh/s on ETH, 28-29 Mh/s per card) and getting only 17.27 Mh/s per card. Why is it so low?

More intense algo as compared to ETH.
Activity: 280

I'm running 14 Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX 580 8GB (BIOS flushed, getting 400 Mh/s on ETH, 28-29 Mh/s per card) and getting only 17.27 Mh/s per card. Why is it so low?

Activity: 70
Anyone want spmod2?

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

Activity: 112
The good part is that this is a PoS coin, so mining period will end pretty soon anyway. PoS makes this coin better... it's completely stupid to burn our planet's resources to mint more coins. All alt coins should be moving in direction of PoS. You can mine this coin simply by holding a stake in it. No masternodes means everybody gets an equal chance to participate in minting new coins. There's nothing wrong with this coin or this project.
SIGT is anonymous Market Place and Payment System

Signatum Marketplace: Enables people and companies to sell products and services around the world, using Signatum as a currency.
Better Anonymity network with more Tor nodes: To increase the healthiness of the network and to increase anonymity even further. As of today, (26th July 2017) 261 nodes are already up and running.
Signatum Web Wallet in NodeJS: This makes SIGs easily accessible for transactions from anywhere in the world.
SignatumPay: Creating a SignatumPay feature enables merchants to connect directly up to Signatum and utilize it as a payment option. Combining this feature with SIGs fast transaction speeds, will make the currency more than ideal for merchants to utilize it as a payment option.
More Exchanges
Signatum Crowdfunding platform: Crowdfunding through cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and as a result, Signatum aims to create a fair and balanced crowdfunding platform, where investors and entrepreneurs are able to raise funds for their projects.
Plan & Build a Signatum Foundation - suggested by community member Mr. Rick: more details will be revealed at a later stage.
Signatum Exchange - suggested by user EVP & Cryptovore
Well Well
I notice new accounts for bleaching the project
Miserable work

Dude cut it out already. Tribus is a completely different algo... Tribus consists of (JH, Keccak, and Echo), Skunkhash Raptor consists of (Skein Cubehash Fugue Gost) - they have nothing in common, and Skunkhash is more intensive exactly as page 1 states here. You are one funny dude I can tell you that Smiley

Quit flooding the thread with your nonsense.

OP/ANN says Skunkhash consists of Skein Cubehash Fugue Gost Raptor though. What's Raptor?

On page 1 they have very detailed info about Signatum & mining written by user Dan Jensen

Link: http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt

Posted on July 19, it's pretty old news what Skunkhash raptor consists of... It's pretty intensive as it is - I don't know the mystery about the Raptor part. It doesn't really make much of a difference... Maybe they will reveal it later. It doesn't really matter if algorithm consists of 4 or 11 hashing methods... it doesn't add or subtract anything imo. It just makes it different from others.
Activity: 616
Activity: 196
I'm mining with my RX580 Nitro+ 8GB around 20 mh/s at 140watts.. Very new into mining, trying to figure out how to overclock and get higher speeds Smiley

At Intensity 20 : (5s):20.10M (avg):20.07Mh/s

At Intensity 23 : GPU 0:  51.0C 2643RPM | 20.32M/20.11Mh/s | R:  0.4% HW:0 WU:0.287/m I:23

How do i basically overclock, and undervoltage? What are risks ? I am currently playing with Sapphire TRIXX software, but actually can not see any changes Cheesy

How much speed do you see with your RX580 ? And how many watts?
Please enlighten me Smiley

P.S. haven't modded bios etc yet. any suggestions?

Bonus question : i am mining with SG miner as mentioned in the official webpage. Any better miners for AMD?

Love you all!
Have your coins flowingy increase! Smiley

Quite frankly, on a 580, I'd rather mine zec or eth
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc

Signatum Marketplace: Enables people and companies to sell products and services around the world, using Signatum as a currency.
Better Anonymity network with more Tor nodes: To increase the healthiness of the network and to increase anonymity even further. As of today, (26th July 2017) 261 nodes are already up and running.
Signatum Web Wallet in NodeJS: This makes SIGs easily accessible for transactions from anywhere in the world.
SignatumPay: Creating a SignatumPay feature enables merchants to connect directly up to Signatum and utilize it as a payment option. Combining this feature with SIGs fast transaction speeds, will make the currency more than ideal for merchants to utilize it as a payment option.
More Exchanges
Signatum Crowdfunding platform: Crowdfunding through cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and as a result, Signatum aims to create a fair and balanced crowdfunding platform, where investors and entrepreneurs are able to raise funds for their projects.
Plan & Build a Signatum Foundation - suggested by community member Mr. Rick: more details will be revealed at a later stage.
Well Well
Miserable work

Dude cut it out already. Tribus is a completely different algo... Tribus consists of (JH, Keccak, and Echo), Skunkhash Raptor consists of (Skein Cubehash Fugue Gost) - they have nothing in common, and Skunkhash is more intensive exactly as page 1 states here. You are one funny dude I can tell you that Smiley

OP/ANN says Skunkhash consists of Skein Cubehash Fugue Gost Raptor though. What's Raptor?

More Exchanges
Well Well
Miserable work

Jump to: