Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 430. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
SIGT is anonymous Market Place and Payment System

Signatum Marketplace: Enables people and companies to sell products and services around the world, using Signatum as a currency.
Better Anonymity network with more Tor nodes: To increase the healthiness of the network and to increase anonymity even further. As of today, (26th July 2017) 261 nodes are already up and running.
Signatum Web Wallet in NodeJS: This makes SIGs easily accessible for transactions from anywhere in the world.
SignatumPay: Creating a SignatumPay feature enables merchants to connect directly up to Signatum and utilize it as a payment option. Combining this feature with SIGs fast transaction speeds, will make the currency more than ideal for merchants to utilize it as a payment option.
More Exchanges
Signatum Crowdfunding platform: Crowdfunding through cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and as a result, Signatum aims to create a fair and balanced crowdfunding platform, where investors and entrepreneurs are able to raise funds for their projects.
Plan & Build a Signatum Foundation - suggested by community member Mr. Rick: more details will be revealed at a later stage.
Signatum Exchange - suggested by user EVP & Cryptovore
Well Well
I notice new accounts for bleaching the project
Miserable work

So, someone try to bring more informations (ok, it is more a copypasta from the ANN) and it is just "bleaching the project" ?
Dunno what you want at the end, if you've read well, @signatum wrote that they will add informations soon. If you don't have the patience to wait one week or two on a so young project, then do something else. Kiddies that want "all, I want all and right NOW" are boring.
Their communication is shit, we all agree on that point, doesn't mean they have to be treated as scammerz or sigt as a shitcoin, at least at the moment.
They don't have funds to pay a nice team that will do a nice ICO with nice tokkens that will bring nice millions to the devs to continue their work. So relax.
All you want is the ID of the devs, you are so focused on that, it sounds strange. Just because you think they stole the Denarius super algo ?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I'm surprised theres so much fud for a community coin. Maybe people who don't like this can go back to their multimillion funded icos, like Bancor and Dashcoin.
Activity: 16
Ubuntu binary:

https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases/download/skunk-1/ccminer-1.0-skunk.tar.gz

WARNING: compiled on VM, haven't tested, testers with Ubuntu needed  Grin

P.S: don't look at size, it's still static-linkage thing

Unfortunately not working here :

*** ccminer alexis-1.0 palgin skunkmod for nVidia GPUs from alexis78@github ***
*** Built with the nVidia CUDA Toolkit 8.0 (Not recommended prefer 7.5)

*** Based on tpruvot@github ccminer
*** Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
*** Include some of the work of djm34, sp, tsiv and klausT.

*** Skunk algo modded by palgin

Illegal instruction

I experience this too. Any solution?

As I posted earlier:

Workaround for Ubuntu bins and their errors:

1) sudo apt install nvidia-cuda-toolkit
2) sudo apt install libcurl4-openssl-dev
3) sudo apt install libssl-dev
4) if it keeps thowing errors about CUDA libs, run "sudo ldconfig /your/cuda/libs/path" , 32-bit versions
5) Reboot if you want

Try installing CUDA 8 toolkit, error shows that instructions used during kernel launch are unsupported in your version of CUDA. Please, check and reply, I've specially installed Ubuntu on several hosts and tested, after manipulations I've mentioned earlier everything worked fine.

palgin, I just followed all your instructions on Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS 64-bit (nvOC) and installed cuda-8.0 and used sudo ldconfig as wel, however it still doesn't work and none of other users get it work for nvOC. What do you meant by mentioning "32-bit versions" in the end of sudo ldconfig? Does this means your binary it only works with 32-bit versions? I have "/usr/local/cuda/lib64/ -> symlink to -> /usr/local/cuda-8.0/lib64/".

Code:
$ nvcc --version
nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
Copyright (c) 2005-2016 NVIDIA Corporation
Built on Tue_Jan_10_13:22:03_CST_2017
Cuda compilation tools, release 8.0, V8.0.61

$ ./ccminer-skunk/ccminer
*** ccminer alexis-1.0 palgin skunkmod for nVidia GPUs from alexis78@github ***
*** Built with the nVidia CUDA Toolkit 8.0 (Not recommended prefer 7.5)

*** Based on tpruvot@github ccminer
*** Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
*** Include some of the work of djm34, sp, tsiv and klausT.

*** Skunk algo modded by palgin

Illegal instruction

Maybe some other ideas?
Thanks.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

Signatum Marketplace: Enables people and companies to sell products and services around the world, using Signatum as a currency.
Better Anonymity network with more Tor nodes: To increase the healthiness of the network and to increase anonymity even further. As of today, (26th July 2017) 261 nodes are already up and running.
Signatum Web Wallet in NodeJS: This makes SIGs easily accessible for transactions from anywhere in the world.
SignatumPay: Creating a SignatumPay feature enables merchants to connect directly up to Signatum and utilize it as a payment option. Combining this feature with SIGs fast transaction speeds, will make the currency more than ideal for merchants to utilize it as a payment option.
More Exchanges
Signatum Crowdfunding platform: Crowdfunding through cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and as a result, Signatum aims to create a fair and balanced crowdfunding platform, where investors and entrepreneurs are able to raise funds for their projects.
Plan & Build a Signatum Foundation - suggested by community member Mr. Rick: more details will be revealed at a later stage.
Well Well
I notice new accounts for bleaching the project
Miserable work
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
It's very sad to see such a coin value, but I try to remain optimistic. To sell it is cheaper than 0.00005/BTC is very sorry for it))
Activity: 280

More Exchanges
sls
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
is there a estimate at what date we will reach end of PoW?

2 min block , now 16300 (need blocks 100000 -start pos)
100000-16300= 83700
60\2=30(hour blocks)
30*24=720(days blocks)
83700/730 = 114 days
Activity: 254
Just curious does anybody know how the 5% annual rate will be paid. Is it 5% annual paid daily or at a different rate?

Also curious how many coins does everybody hold here? I have only about 5,000 coins right now, planning to have maybe 20,000+ in my PoS account eventually. I can probably mine all of that, especially with so many miners dropping out.
Subsequent to the end of PoW, you should begin staking as long as the wallet is unlocked. For most, stake will be paid out multiple times each day.

@signatum, is there a estimate at what date we will reach end of PoW? How will staking work and what can you explan what you mean with "wallet is unlocked"?
Activity: 24
In this coin the community has invested a lot: strength, time, hope ... I'm sure the developers will get to reveal its potential.
Activity: 180
Is there any better gpu miner that is on the official page? so far, nothing works for me except for miners from their website....
sgminer пpeкpacнo paбoтaeт нa RX 480

But it is too slow comparing with ccminer which is good optimized for CUDA!
sgminer RX 480 18 mh/s
ccminer GTX 980 15 mh/s
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If anyone want Spmod2, i can send with pm.
Activity: 64
Is there any better gpu miner that is on the official page? so far, nothing works for me except for miners from their website....

But it is too slow comparing with ccminer which is good optimized for CUDA!
Activity: 180
Activity: 29
Activity: 146
More than 60% of all altcoins are down in the last 24 hours - The whole market is hit because of the BTC fork and BTC-E closure.

Is this coin dead? Listen, lots of people are talking about the coin. It's a scam?
Yes it is
Because he does not answer questions about his identity
It gives fake promises

Can you let me know the identity of the Bitcoin creator?
did you lose your mind ?
It's BTC who does not compare with anything else
Also my question is simple and is directed to the developer if he is actually a developer
Why does he avoid my questions?
Please I do not want an answer from members

If you are that much skeptical of the SIGT project then why not simply leave it.? Please.. Noone is stopping you from leaving
My words are not directed to you
The subject is not yours
Please remain silent
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Coin is not dead, according coinmarketcap.com SIGT is better than FUCK

well played  Grin

i see what you did there Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
More than 60% of all altcoins are down in the last 24 hours - The whole market is hit because of the BTC fork and BTC-E closure.

Is this coin dead? Listen, lots of people are talking about the coin. It's a scam?
Yes it is
Because he does not answer questions about his identity
It gives fake promises

Can you let me know the identity of the Bitcoin creator?
did you lose your mind ?
It's BTC who does not compare with anything else
Also my question is simple and is directed to the developer if he is actually a developer
Why does he avoid my questions?
Please I do not want an answer from members

If you are that much skeptical of the SIGT project then why not simply leave it.? Please.. Noone is stopping you from leaving
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Coin is not dead, according coinmarketcap.com SIGT is better than FUCK

well played  Grin
Activity: 59
Just curious does anybody know how the 5% annual rate will be paid. Is it 5% annual paid daily or at a different rate?

Also curious how many coins does everybody hold here? I have only about 5,000 coins right now, planning to have maybe 20,000+ in my PoS account eventually. I can probably mine all of that, especially with so many miners dropping out.
Subsequent to the end of PoW, you should begin staking as long as the wallet is unlocked. For most, stake will be paid out multiple times each day.
Activity: 308
Make A Benchmark List

VGA:
Settings:
Miner:

Drivers
OS
Jump to: