Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 429. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
with rx 580 you can play with your core voltage, basically start from adding 20-30 mv to your core, add 10 mv untill you see no difference in performance, put your core voltage on minimum and power limit at around -15%(undervolted card is much cooler and more efficient) you can downcloack your memory, for this algo you don't have to overclock your memory, set it at 1500 or even 1400, bios mod tutorials can be found on youtube, good luck!
Activity: 27
I'm mining with my RX580 Nitro+ 8GB around 20 mh/s at 140watts.. Very new into mining, trying to figure out how to overclock and get higher speeds Smiley

At Intensity 20 : (5s):20.10M (avg):20.07Mh/s

At Intensity 23 : GPU 0:  51.0C 2643RPM | 20.32M/20.11Mh/s | R:  0.4% HW:0 WU:0.287/m I:23

How do i basically overclock, and undervoltage? What are risks ? I am currently playing with Sapphire TRIXX software, but actually can not see any changes Cheesy

How much speed do you see with your RX580 ? And how many watts?
Please enlighten me Smiley

P.S. haven't modded bios etc yet. any suggestions?

Bonus question : i am mining with SG miner as mentioned in the official webpage. Any better miners for AMD?

Love you all!
Have your coins flowingy increase! Smiley

I have RX 580 asus OC Top 8GB and I've overclocked and undervolted to 19.8mh/s unless you mod the bios you will not see any difference in overclocking. The reason is the timings change to more stable/lower timings when the clock speed increases. This results in basically the same speed. I have mine set at I 20. As far as I'm aware there is no better miner for AMD. I think @Palgin is considering making an optimised one but he doesn't have any AMD cards to test with.
Activity: 27
I'm mining with my RX580 Nitro+ 8GB around 20 mh/s at 140watts.. Very new into mining, trying to figure out how to overclock and get higher speeds Smiley

At Intensity 20 : (5s):20.10M (avg):20.07Mh/s

At Intensity 23 : GPU 0:  51.0C 2643RPM | 20.32M/20.11Mh/s | R:  0.4% HW:0 WU:0.287/m I:23

How do i basically overclock, and undervoltage? What are risks ? I am currently playing with Sapphire TRIXX software, but actually can not see any changes Cheesy

How much speed do you see with your RX580 ? And how many watts?
Please enlighten me Smiley

P.S. haven't modded bios etc yet. any suggestions?

Bonus question : i am mining with SG miner as mentioned in the official webpage. Any better miners for AMD?

Love you all!
Have your coins flowingy increase! Smiley
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I'd like to mine some coins with NVIDIA! I like clean and honest coins! The price seems good, the amount of supply too and cryptopia is an exchange, what is missing now is an adoption of people and more applications! Cool
Activity: 57
Hi, any chances to mine on AMD 280/290/390(x).... ?
Activity: 57
worrying about the price already  Cry?This coin just launched

dude, its just because of the BTC split, everybody is selling alts in hopes that BCC and BTC will be the same high value coin and essentially double thier money overnight.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
worrying about the price already  Cry?This coin just launched
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
Dev still hasn't said anything about the raptor algo. According to posts above this coin is a near 1:1 clone of Denarius coin. ANN states new Algo. This is not a new algo.

Any explanations?

It's not a clone of Denarius, just the algo is very similar except it uses different hashing functions. The 80 byte first hash is something that was unique to tribus, which is probably why people are drawing links between the two.
Activity: 10
Dev still hasn't said anything about the raptor algo. According to posts above this coin is a near 1:1 clone of Denarius coin. ANN states new Algo. This is not a new algo.

Any explanations?

If the SIGT are a clone of Denarius you can mine with the same algorith kernels from sgminer, but they are totally different
Denarius gives almost twice the MH/s per card though.
Activity: 168
Is there any better gpu miner that is on the official page? so far, nothing works for me except for miners from their website....
sgminer пpeкpacнo paбoтaeт нa RX 480

But it is too slow comparing with ccminer which is good optimized for CUDA!
sgminer RX 480 18 mh/s
ccminer GTX 980 15 mh/s

GTX 1070 20.5 mh/s with standard open source miner and not heavy oc Wink
Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Any explanations?

If the SIGT are a clone of Denarius you can mine with the same algorith kernels from sgminer, but they are totally different
Activity: 31

Any explanations?
Activity: 280
So with POS 5% if one manages to accumulate lets say 100000 coins will receive 5000 coins during 1 year ? With hypothetical 0.50 cents to 1 dollar per coin if developement goes as planned , thats 2500 to 5000 dollars of passive income  Shocked

Except that you would have to Invest 100 000 USD with our hypothetical 1 USD per coin

Activity: 59
So with POS 5% if one manages to accumulate lets say 100000 coins will receive 5000 coins during 1 year ? With hypothetical 0.50 cents to 1 dollar per coin if developement goes as planned , thats 2500 to 5000 dollars of passive income  Shocked
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Blindly Mining Here with HOPE  Grin

IF SIGT failed then it is my decision. Difficulty decreased with fewer miners now @ suprnova from 6k to 5k

SIGT may bounce back or maybe not.. but the block reward is still very high for a little while yet, I expect many people to continue to mine for the next week at least, unless something better shows up.
Activity: 178
i am getting 1,2 mh from rx 470
Activity: 146
Their communication is shit, we all agree on that point, doesn't mean they have to be treated as scammerz or sigt as a shitcoin, at least at the moment.
at least it's traders not miners who should care if that's shitcoin or not. We miners need new coin each week, low difficulty high priced, so we could mine something profitable Wink still I did my usual 0.005 BTC in 4 days with a gtx1060 so it was a good coin for mining until the price gone to hell today
I like your honesty
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Is there any better gpu miner that is on the official page? so far, nothing works for me except for miners from their website....
sgminer пpeкpacнo paбoтaeт нa RX 480

But it is too slow comparing with ccminer which is good optimized for CUDA!
sgminer RX 480 18 mh/s
ccminer GTX 980 15 mh/s

What is your config setting in rx 480 mate? I got only 15-16mh RX480 8GB
Merit: 105
Their communication is shit, we all agree on that point, doesn't mean they have to be treated as scammerz or sigt as a shitcoin, at least at the moment.
at least it's traders not miners who should care if that's shitcoin or not. We miners need new coin each week, low difficulty high priced, so we could mine something profitable Wink still I did my usual 0.005 BTC in 4 days with a gtx1060 so it was a good coin for mining until the price gone to hell today
Blindly Mining Here with HOPE  Grin

IF SIGT failed then it is my decision. Difficulty decreased with fewer miners now @ suprnova from 6k to 5k
Jump to: