Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 431. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Now at 950, should've reloaded in the 600 level if you didn't already have some!
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
More than 60% of all altcoins are down in the last 24 hours - The whole market is hit because of the BTC fork and BTC-E closure.

Is this coin dead? Listen, lots of people are talking about the coin. It's a scam?
Yes it is
Because he does not answer questions about his identity
It gives fake promises

Can you let me know the identity of the Bitcoin creator?
did you lose your mind ?
It's BTC who does not compare with anything else
Also my question is simple and is directed to the developer if he is actually a developer
Why does he avoid my questions?
Please I do not want an answer from members
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Coin is not dead, according coinmarketcap.com SIGT is better than FUCK
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Just curious does anybody know how the 5% annual rate will be paid. Is it 5% annual paid daily or at a different rate?

Also curious how many coins does everybody hold here? I have only about 5,000 coins right now, planning to have maybe 20,000+ in my PoS account eventually. I can probably mine all of that, especially with so many miners dropping out.

I also have about 5,000. It would have been cheaper to just wait and buy them NOW vs. all the mining time I could have spent on something more productive.

Regarding the 5%... not sure that will ever happen.

Just call me Debbie Downer! Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Just curious does anybody know how the 5% annual rate will be paid. Is it 5% annual paid daily or at a different rate?

Also curious how many coins does everybody hold here? I have only about 5,000 coins right now, planning to have maybe 20,000+ in my PoS account eventually. I can probably mine all of that, especially with so many miners dropping out.

I didn't check the code but I am 99% sure it works like any other coin:
 The amount of coins you put at stake in your wallet gives you a number of "lottery tickets" for each block.
Every block one "winner" is chosen. The winner gets the block reward to its wallet.

The more you put at stake the bigger the chance you win the block reward. At average you will win 5% of your coins at stake yearly.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 331
Merit: 105
And once again SIGT is sub 1000 sat and people will believe it's not a good time to buy~

It should be even lower in the following days.

Not likely... we've reached a breaking point. Mining profitability matches other algorithms for other coins at this price, so I think we've reached the bottom price. Any lower and miners will quickly leave - it will create a dent in supply, and price should stabilize and rise over time.

Well it's around 750 sats right now, probably can go to 500, then i'll buy in  Cool
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
my wallet (qt) only gets one active connection after around 10mins. where would I add the nodes from the OP? when I create an oldskool signatum.conf the wallet does not start and crashes...

Go to your Wallet [Help] - [Debug] - [Console] and enter line for line. And press Enter after each line. Restart the Wallet and wait for it to sync.

addnode 6jsbbxzfd5wyhs5i.onion add
addnode 6fzxqhdvvevev75v.onion add
addnode w3rimjo7drskmbbd.onion add

thx, but I still only get one connection

from debug.log:

Code:
Loading addresses from DNS seeds (could take a while)
6 addresses found from DNS seeds
dnsseed thread exit
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
socket recv error 104
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
Is it dead yet? Time to bury it maybe? Price has gone to hell classic pump and dump coin.

price of this coin is good even at this level when we consider its very high emission rate. important amount of coins already emissioned. when we switch to pos not so far future, emission rate will only be limited by staking and will be low. so there is a very high probability of price rise even before pos. because lots of investors will not miss that opportunity.
Activity: 223

APPARENTLY THE SGMINER BUILD WORKS ONLY WITH RX SERIES AMD CARDS-

Others have posted the same information throughout this thread.  I think it also works with nVidia cards, but is very slow compared to CCminer.       --scryptr

Oh right thanks for the info mate!

Saved me some frustration!

Do you know if anybody is working on a working miner?

Sorry if this has been answered I'm only at page 12 on this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Anybody save me some time and have any idea which AMD drivers should I be using?

I have 15.12 on a rig with 2 x HD7990 1 x HD7950 1 x R9 390 which is excellent for equihash and runs sgminer 4.1 for groestl fine.

On the sig sgminer I only get HW errors or could this be caused by something else?

APPARENTLY THE SGMINER BUILD WORKS ONLY WITH RX SERIES AMD CARDS-

Others have posted the same information throughout this thread.  I think it also works with nVidia cards, but is very slow compared to CCminer.       --scryptr
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
More than 60% of all altcoins are down in the last 24 hours - The whole market is hit because of the BTC fork and BTC-E closure.

Is this coin dead? Listen, lots of people are talking about the coin. It's a scam?
Yes it is
Because he does not answer questions about his identity
It gives fake promises

I call BS on your "coin is dead claim" .. did you finally start FUDing to get some cheap coins for yourself ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Is this project trying to solve the problem of insufficient digital identity?

Anyone could say something about this?
Activity: 176
I love signatum.... simple with big community driven
Activity: 223
Anybody save me some time and have any idea which AMD drivers should I be using?

I have 15.12 on a rig with 2 x HD7990 1 x HD7950 1 x R9 390 which is excellent for equihash and runs sgminer 4.1 for groestl fine.

On the sig sgminer I only get HW errors or could this be caused by something else?
And once again SIGT is sub 1000 sat and people will believe it's not a good time to buy~

Not likely... we've reached a breaking point. Mining profitability matches other algorithms for other coins at this price, so I think we've reached the bottom price. Any lower and miners will quickly leave - it will create a dent in supply, and price should stabilize and rise over time.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105

Ok Whatever. So if raptor will be added later - then what for. Is it for securing the PoS transactions? Because the mining period will be over pretty soon. Just asking Smiley

Now thats  an interesting question that when the time comes it will be announced. For now there is nothing about Raptor besides the name, when the time comes everything will get revealed... ( again if you have questions besides accusations im more then willing to help, but i wont if you attack this project or the people working hard on it )

Maybe you should try to answer some questions instead of posing to be smarter than you actually are... Smiley

Palgin answered my question... right... there was nothing wrong in my wording of it... I'm not claiming to be expert on algos - But I'm pretty sure that you know even less than I do...

Raptor is something which is supposed to be part of Skunkhash-Raptor algorithm, except that for now it's missing from the code. People are curious...

What purpose does it serve to know any of the algos that you lil kids are playing with in the crypto community - none of them serve any purpose... lol. How about you answer that one first. Waste of time and electricity so lil boys would have something to waste their time on... Why would any serious person with moderate intelligence waste their time on something complicated that serves no purpose at all? It's just complicated networks of super-duper powerful computer networks that solve super-duper complicated algorithms that serve absolutely zero purpose to anybody...

I'm here for the fun of it. I don't think this is a scam. We didn't really have that much of a pump anyway on the first day. Scam the miners - how? Miners probably only profited from this coin so far. Let's be patient and let the dev team do their work... 11 days into the launch and people are complaining about the price? That's hilarious people... All coins get launched this way.

I just want to see how the different phases work out with this coin. After block 30,000 mining will become completely unprofitable so prices should go up by quite a bit. Today is probably the best sale day everyone would wish they took advantage of. I just want to see my PoS work - I'm waiting for that moment just for the hell of it Smiley

Im assuming you forgot to change to other account or maybe your admiting your interest in spreading unfounded accusations to benefit self interests...

You are funny dude. I don't want to be rude but can you like maybe leave me alone so I don't waste your time anymore? Basically I think it's your attitude that's really hurting this project... Creating some kind of a cult following for a coin can attract some people but it can also repulse others. Give it a rest, people can decide for themselves. No coin ever had an overnight success, it always takes time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Ok Whatever. So if raptor will be added later - then what for. Is it for securing the PoS transactions? Because the mining period will be over pretty soon. Just asking Smiley

Now thats  an interesting question that when the time comes it will be announced. For now there is nothing about Raptor besides the name, when the time comes everything will get revealed... ( again if you have questions besides accusations im more then willing to help, but i wont if you attack this project or the people working hard on it )

Maybe you should try to answer some questions instead of posing to be smarter than you actually are... Smiley

Palgin answered my question... right... there was nothing wrong in my wording of it... I'm not claiming to be expert on algos - But I'm pretty sure that you know even less than I do...

Raptor is something which is supposed to be part of Skunkhash-Raptor algorithm, except that for now it's missing from the code. People are curious...

What purpose does it serve to know any of the algos that you lil kids are playing with in the crypto community - none of them serve any purpose... lol. How about you answer that one first. Waste of time and electricity so lil boys would have something to waste their time on... Why would any serious person with moderate intelligence waste their time on something complicated that serves no purpose at all? It's just complicated networks of super-duper powerful computer networks that solve super-duper complicated algorithms that serve absolutely zero purpose to anybody...

I'm here for the fun of it. I don't think this is a scam. We didn't really have that much of a pump anyway on the first day. Scam the miners - how? Miners probably only profited from this coin so far. Let's be patient and let the dev team do their work... 11 days into the launch and people are complaining about the price? That's hilarious people... All coins get launched this way.

I just want to see how the different phases work out with this coin. After block 30,000 mining will become completely unprofitable so prices should go up by quite a bit. Today is probably the best sale day everyone would wish they took advantage of. I just want to see my PoS work - I'm waiting for that moment just for the hell of it Smiley

Im assuming you forgot to change to other account or maybe your admiting your interest in spreading unfounded accusations to benefit self interests...

Jump to: