Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 437. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have downloaded Windows QT and also have a paper wallet. Can anyone help me figure out how to import or access the paper wallet?

follow the steps mentioned above, I also fount this useful link:
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5941/how-do-i-import-a-private-key-into-bitcoin-qt

Ok I saw this, but assumed it was for BTC only, thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
@palgin
Can you please also speed up the sgminer for AMD RX400/RX500?
Thanks

I may take a look, but I haven't got any AMD for testing, I can't compete with Wolf0

If it helps, i can test in my RX480 and Radeon 380. I think, some of Radeon-User would do the same.
я пoлнocтью coглaceн, a тo c зaвиcтью cмoтpю кaк y людeй 1050ti выдaeт пpимepнo cтoлькo жe кaк и мoя 580 8gb)))))

Xoтя OpenCL и гeнepиpyeт ядpa из oткpытoгo кoдa, дoвoльнo cлoжнo бyдeт oтдeбaжить кoд, нe имeя пoд pyкoй кapт AMD. Paньшe былo штyк 50 390x, вce пpoдaл и cмeнил нa зeлeныx  Grin
@palgin
Thanks

I may take a look, but I haven't got any AMD for testing, I can't compete with Wolf0

If it helps, i can test in my RX480 and Radeon 380. I think, some of Radeon-User would do the same.

No-no-no, I mean that I won't be able to even debug miner during developement. Hashing is all about maths, I can't do it all on paper.  Undecided
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I have downloaded Windows QT and also have a paper wallet. Can anyone help me figure out how to import or access the paper wallet?

follow the steps mentioned above, I also fount this useful link:
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5941/how-do-i-import-a-private-key-into-bitcoin-qt
Activity: 64
@palgin
Thanks

I will test it too in my 2 rigs with 11 rx480.

@Wolf0
If Wolf0 can help us - AMD miners too that would be awesome!
Thanks

I believe there was a private key in the origin wallet, then I import another private key, maybe more other private keys, does these private keys work well together?

yes you can import multiple private keys in one wallet.

great appreciate and last stupid question, if I import a private key into a wallet, then encrypt the wallet, then forget the encrypt  password, but I have the private key, can I re-import the private key to another empty wallet and find my coins?
Activity: 2
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
@palgin
Thanks

Activity: 8
@palgin

I download ver3 have the virus  Huh Huh Huh

Does this virus steal my computer information and coin?

Ccminer v3 for Nvidia:  https://mega.nz/#!luRimbTI!lU9RM4T5NssDsrhkCJCyqrLNa3QX86uow_6f9671jHo

Virus Total: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/93769ccee858d7980d9369558e6c2a64cbc279ff8f89403d462643a384477148/analysis/  
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Hello,
Can somebody post please the  command line to mine on Windows with Nvidea Card using suprnova pool
Thanks
copper member
Activity: 1358
Merit: 523
@palgin

ı try to mine with tree r9 380 but sgminer doesnt founds any accepted shares. Low diff share rejected
Activity: 336
Merit: 258

I believe there was a private key in the origin wallet, then I import another private key, maybe more other private keys, does these private keys work well together?

yes you can import multiple private keys in one wallet.

@signatum

If I generate a paper wallet using http://paperwallet.signatum.io/, and mine some coins to the address in the paper wallet, how to import the private key and coins to a wallet, so I can send the coins to other address? I tried windows wallet, cannot find a *import private key* menu or button, please help.

It works like bitcoin-qt. Follow these steps:

1) Open console from your wallet, "Help"->"Debug window"->"Console" tab
2) push following command: walletpassphrase 600
3) push following command: importprivkey

Done

That's how to do that yes. You can skip step 2 if you haven't encrypted your wallet yet. Smiley

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

@signatum

If I generate a paper wallet using http://paperwallet.signatum.io/, and mine some coins to the address in the paper wallet, how to import the private key and coins to a wallet, so I can send the coins to other address? I tried windows wallet, cannot find a *import private key* menu or button, please help.

Done

That's how to do that yes. You can skip step 2 if you haven't encrypted your wallet yet. Smiley
@palgin
Thanks

@palgin If this coin spikes high and I actually make a gain, pass me your btc address Wink

Wow, didn't expect that. But if it'll spike, I'll remember you  Grin  Wink

@signatum

Done
@signatum

Activity: 24
Palgin,

What is the estimated hash rate for 1060 6gb ?

Don't have these, only 3Gb versions, think it should be something like 19-20 MH.

Hi palgin. FYI: I am using it, but only for testing (my rigs are AMD) on ntb with nvidia > Model: "nVidia GM107GLM [Quadro M1000M] - only 4.05 kH/s, intensity 20 ".
If does function, but after about 5-10 minutes it crashes with memory acces violation. This could be suboptimally tempfixed by bash cycle

#!/usr/bin/env bash
while true
do
export GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE=100
export GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
export GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
/home/d3f4ult/bin/ccminer-1.0-skunk/ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u user.rig -p passw --cpu-priority=3 -i 20
sleep 1
done

Thanks for testing!

WOW I've just realized, I am talking to the developer LOL
So you mean that I have to replace ccminer (from ccminer-1.0-skunk.tar.gz) after I ran build.sh from tpruvot. right?

No, it won't work, it's an already compiled binary inside and different base (tpruvot and alexis78)

can't see a speedup with GTX 1060, its even 1 Mh/s less in total - some config adjustments needed? Smiley

Speedup is mainly on lot-of-cuda-cores cards, on 1060 it's barely visible. Anyway, I recommend you to update because number of wrong hashes and rejects is significantly lower because of kernel optimisations. And hashrate fluctuate according to current block difficulty, maybe you were unlucky running when diff was higher  Grin

are you guys using the last from ccminer?
Activity: 196
@palgin If this coin spikes high and I actually make a gain, pass me your btc address Wink
Activity: 64
@palgin
Thanks
Palgin,

What is the estimated hash rate for 1060 6gb ?

Don't have these, only 3Gb versions, think it should be something like 19-20 MH.

Hi palgin. FYI: I am using it, but only for testing (my rigs are AMD) on ntb with nvidia > Model: "nVidia GM107GLM [Quadro M1000M] - only 4.05 kH/s, intensity 20 ".
If does function, but after about 5-10 minutes it crashes with memory acces violation. This could be suboptimally tempfixed by bash cycle

#!/usr/bin/env bash
while true
do
export GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE=100
export GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
export GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
/home/d3f4ult/bin/ccminer-1.0-skunk/ccminer -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://sigt.pool.mn:8732 -u user.rig -p passw --cpu-priority=3 -i 20
sleep 1
done

Thanks for testing!

WOW I've just realized, I am talking to the developer LOL
So you mean that I have to replace ccminer (from ccminer-1.0-skunk.tar.gz) after I ran build.sh from tpruvot. right?

No, it won't work, it's an already compiled binary inside and different base (tpruvot and alexis78)

can't see a speedup with GTX 1060, its even 1 Mh/s less in total - some config adjustments needed? Smiley

Speedup is mainly on lot-of-cuda-cores cards, on 1060 it's barely visible. Anyway, I recommend you to update because number of wrong hashes and rejects is significantly lower because of kernel optimisations. And hashrate fluctuate according to current block difficulty, maybe you were unlucky running when diff was higher  Grin

Jump to: