Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 433. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Is it dead yet? Time to bury it maybe? Price has gone to hell classic pump and dump coin.

I think the 1st of august timing doesn't help either, as all BTC is moved to their owners wallet.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Is it dead yet? Time to bury it maybe? Price has gone to hell classic pump and dump coin.
Activity: 18
my wallet (qt) only gets one active connection after around 10mins. where would I add the nodes from the OP? when I create an oldskool signatum.conf the wallet does not start and crashes...

Go to your Wallet [Help] - [Debug] - [Console] and enter line for line. And press Enter after each line. Restart the Wallet and wait for it to sync.

addnode 6jsbbxzfd5wyhs5i.onion add
addnode 6fzxqhdvvevev75v.onion add
addnode w3rimjo7drskmbbd.onion add

Did not help
Is the problem local in certain regions or around the world?
I am in Russia

Ктo нибyдь ecть из Poccии? кaк oбcтoят дeлa c кoшeлькoм? Mб ктo peшил yжe пpoблeмy?
Activity: 18
Does someone have a problem like that?
Not synchronized by the network. Write 0-1 active connect
How to solve? A couple of days ago everything was fine
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ok Whatever. So if raptor will be added later - then what for. Is it for securing the PoS transactions? Because the mining period will be over pretty soon. Just asking Smiley

Now thats  an interesting question that when the time comes it will be announced. For now there is nothing about Raptor besides the name, when the time comes everything will get revealed... ( again if you have questions besides accusations im more then willing to help, but i wont if you attack this project or the people working hard on it )

Maybe you should try to answer some questions instead of posing to be smarter than you actually are... Smiley

Palgin answered my question... right... there was nothing wrong in my wording of it... I'm not claiming to be expert on algos - But I'm pretty sure that you know even less than I do...

Raptor is something which is supposed to be part of Skunkhash-Raptor algorithm, except that for now it's missing from the code. People are curious...

What purpose does it serve to know any of the algos that you lil kids are playing with in the crypto community - none of them serve any purpose... lol. How about you answer that one first. Waste of time and electricity so lil boys would have something to waste their time on... Why would any serious person with moderate intelligence waste their time on something complicated that serves no purpose at all? It's just complicated networks of super-duper powerful computer networks that solve super-duper complicated algorithms that serve absolutely zero purpose to anybody...
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Ok Whatever. So if raptor will be added later - then what for. Is it for securing the PoS transactions? Because the mining period will be over pretty soon. Just asking Smiley

Now thats  an interesting question that when the time comes it will be announced. For now there is nothing about Raptor besides the name, when the time comes everything will get revealed... ( again if you have questions besides accusations im more then willing to help, but i wont if you attack this project or the people working hard on it )
Newbie FUDDING.... Read yourself into mining algorithms please before posting
Lol, so this was all a joke - there are only 4 algorithms - skein, fuge, gost, cube and raptor is just an empty file? This is hilarious Smiley I honestly never looked into any of this... Can somebody confirm this or refute.

No wonder all ccminers here are closed source. SP and Palgin did you know about all this?

Do you realise the stupidity of what your saying? There is no algo Raptor... So show me the hash function with Raptor in it you smart ass

Do you realise the stupidity of your own behaviour here? How can somebody so smart be actually so dumb?

Am I a paid worker to do what you tell me you damn retard? lol... GFY Smiley

First of all the only person that assumed his stupidity was you with your comment ( i just pointed the obvious ), second i dont even care what you think ( unless its something reasonable behind it, not just empty accusations of a stone age man )

What you do with your job is with you, for sure i dont pay you ( i demande a certain IQ from my emploees ) so for all i care you could be a doorman in the hottest bar street in cazaquistan...

From now on can you just keep your mouth shut and let people with at least some intelligence like Palgin do all the talking here? I never even spoke to you... So take a break bellboy Smiley

Lool again your self excluding from the conversation wich i apreciate... Do your part and pretend its raining outside and get out slowly ( nobody will notice or care ) If Palgin has something to ask we have a dedicated channel for the community who has serious questions and we wont let those unanswered... So again get yourself in your own place and pretent its raining outside
Lol, so this was all a joke - there are only 4 algorithms - skein, fuge, gost, cube and raptor is just an empty file? This is hilarious Smiley I honestly never looked into any of this... Can somebody confirm this or refute.

No wonder all ccminers here are closed source. SP and Palgin did you know about all this?

Do you realise the stupidity of what your saying? There is no algo Raptor... So show me the hash function with Raptor in it you smart ass

Do you realise the stupidity of your own behaviour here? How can somebody so smart be actually so dumb?

First of all the only person that assumed his stupidity was you with your comment ( i just pointed the obvious ), second i dont even care what you think ( unless its something reasonable behind it, not just empty accusations of a stone age man )

What you do with your job is with you, for sure i dont pay you ( i demande a certain IQ from my emploees ) so for all i care you could be a doorman in the hottest bar street in cazaquistan...

From now on can you just keep your mouth shut and let people with at least some intelligence like Palgin do all the talking here? I never even spoke to you... So take a break bellboy Smiley
All other algorithms ie x11 also consists of a combination of other algorithms. So there is nothing "strange" about raptor..

Activity: 7

Of course there's no Raptor algo, nor any specs for this one. Maybe it'll be added later, let's wait for the coin Whitepaper.

yo, Palgin, do u join the telegram?
it's pretty active and there is another draft of the whitepaper.

Of course there's no Raptor algo, nor any specs for this one. Maybe it'll be added later, let's wait for the coin Whitepaper.

At least someone is talking sense here... A light in the darkness

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
my wallet (qt) only gets one active connection after around 10mins. where would I add the nodes from the OP? when I create an oldskool signatum.conf the wallet does not start and crashes...

Its aim is to make some people rich Cheesy

You are absolutely correct. There is no development, no new algo (look at the raptor.h file to get the developer's joke) anonymous developer and at least some cheerleaders being known scammers, the announcement is just a bunch of lies with lots of inconsistencies. This is an attempt by a few people to extract some wealth from the the unsuspecting newbie miners my friends. So far they managed to get it to some extent. I suspect there will be another pump and dump down the road as not all instamined money has been dumped yet. Embarrassed

Dont tell me you created another account just to say this... This forum should block new accounts from same IP. The same old fud techniques nobody evolves a bit from this... First of all you are not obliged to mine you only do it if you want to ( unless your too idiot to make your own decisions ) Second this coin has less then 1 month old ( there is a reason why your all complaining and not doing nothing to help, Some of us are "Doers" and most of the whining bitches are " followers " ), so if you feel like something is not done right put your " money where your mouth is " and develop something better. Third point ( i dont have all day and honestly im not your father to be teaching you this things ) cryptocurrency is still in its infancy, its normal when you try to do something new you encounter difficulties. ( this should be basic to anyone who has to fight for something in life, all the rest will keep whining when mommy doesnt give them the tittie... )
Jump to: